Priceless Moments (Unofficial Couple – TaeTeuk ) :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAETEUK TAETEUK TAETEUK TAETEUK :) HAHAHAHA My biased couple :) Hope you like this one ^^ Again apologizing for typo and grammar errors :) 

-- Taengoo 1209

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the other couples are busy with each other, Taeyeon is at the corner watching everything especially, the maknaes’ bloom of love.

 

“Seohyun is already grown-up. There’s really an exception for everything” The Kid leader smiled to herself because of the thought. 

“Looks like someone’s enjoying the view. Am I right?” Leeteuk said and showed his angelic smile.

“An angel in disguise” She thought.

“Y-Yeah~” She stuttered as her heartbeat started to fasten.

The Super Junior’s leader chuckled because of her. Then, he handed the canned soda to her. “Drink this. I bought this for you”

“Thank you” She smiled sincerely.

“The maknaes are doing great especially Seohyun” He started speaking as he glances the love birds.

“Yeah~ I think Seohyun destroys her wall for Kyuhyun Oppa~” she chuckled. 

“I’m warning you if Seohyun makes my Kyuhyun cry, the AHJUMMA beside me will pay the consequences” He joked.

Taeyeon suddenly choked because of what we had said and started to laugh.

“Wow! Look who’s talking? Aren’t you an AHJUSSI too?” The Kid Leader fires back and glared at him.

Leeteuk laughs really hard and faced her.

“OK! I surrender” He said in between his laughter and raises his two arms.

“Make sure you’re evil maknae won’t make Seohyun’s heart broken or else … ”

She clenched her fist and fakely punched him.

“I’m gonna smack and destroy you as a consequence” she warned as she move forward to Leeteuk.

 “WOAH~ Be careful! We are still going to perform” He joked and moved backwards.

But the kid leader loves to play with him and she continues her business.

 

 

 

BAM!

“AAAAHHHHH!” Taeyeon squealed.

Unfortunately, She tripped and fell over Leeteuk on the floor.  

“Owwww~ my back” Leeteuk mumbled.

She gazed down and asked worriedly “Are you alright Teuk Oppa?”

Leeteuk just nodded and stared at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter