You're forgiven :) [HyoHyuk Moments]

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know you've waited this chapter for long. I think my 2 subscribers became impatient and I lost them. I'm so sad. It really breaks my heart when somebody unsubscribe my fanfic

Anyway, here's the other chapter. I still hope you like it.

 

“Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No …

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee!

Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah! joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah!”

 

This catchy line from Girls’ Generation’s Gee was repeatedly heard inside the practice room of Super Junior. They are currently practicing the dance steps along with Jae, SNSD’s choreographer, for their special performance on the concert.
 

The lady choreographer, who’s older than the boys, shook her head in disappointment “Are you sure you gonna do this?”
 

The boys nodded.
 

“Do you have any preferred song other than the Gee?” She asked again, trying to convince them to do other dance number.
 

Leeteuk said firmly. “We want to show the fans the dorky side of Super Junior as we perform SNSD’s Gee. Aside from the fans will love it because of its lively and enjoyable tune, I want them to really have a great time by having happier atmosphere.”
 

Jae looked impressed. She never thought about the hidden meaning of choosing Gee as their special performance number.
 

It’s been hours since they’ve been rehearsing the song and finally she showed a smile “Ok! Let’s work on this!”
 

The boys responded with an energized scream “NEEEEHHHHH!”


“Let’s just have a short break and I’ll call someone who can help us out.” Jae smiled meaningfully and dialed her favorite dong-saeng’s number.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

All seven girls went to some recordings and photo shoots while Hyoyeon and Sunny were left inside their dorm.

The dancing queen’s phone suddenly rang. It was a phone call from their choreographer, Jae. She was sick and needs assistance.


“Ye Unnie~ ”


Sunny walks closely to Hyoyeon and mouthed “What happened?”
 

Hyoyeon covers the phone “Jae unnie is sick. She wanted us to help her with some things”


“Arasso … I’ll just fixed myself and I’ll join with you after a minute”


Hyoyeon nodded and continued the conversation with her unnie “Where are you Unnie-ah~? Sunny and I will come over for assistance”
 

“I’m at SM Building, Practice Room 2. I’ll wait for you here.”  Then, she hangs up.


After the conversation, Sunny exactly arrived beside her. “You will not change your clothes or anything?”
 

Hyoyeon shook her head “Anyeo~ let’s just get there immediately to help Jae unnie”


The Aegyo Queen wears her sponsored cap “Ne~ Kaja! (Let’s go!)” and plays with Hyoyeon’s car keys as they reached for the door.

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the short break, Super Junior continues their dance practice. They are currently rehearsing the 2nd chorus, specifically Hyoyeon’s Part.
 

“Hyukkie ah~, you should do cute acts like Hyo~” Jae said.
“Ne Noona~” Eunhyuk responded as he match his cute dance steps with the song’s rhythm.


Gee was still playing when two familiar girls went inside the practice room all of a sudden. It was Sunny and Hyoyeon who are still exhausted from running. They eyes widened as they saw the Super Junior practicing. They never expected their appearance at the place.
 

Hyoyeon ignored Eunhyuk and went straight to Jae but Sunny’s different. The Aegyo Queen is indeed happy after seeing her boyfriend. Her smile is from ear to ear as she secretly waves to Sungmin.
 

The boys are surprised too especially Eunhyuk.  He missed his other half so much.
 

Hyoyeon checked her unnie “Unnie ah~ How are you feeling? I’ll bring along Sunny to help us too.”
 

Jae flashed a smile and picked her bag. “I’m really fine Hyohyunnie. Sorry for tricking you and making you go all the way here but we really need your help.”
 

The dancing queen was dumbfounded “I-I don’t get you unnie~”
 

“Well, these boys needed assistance. They will be doing your Gee for their special performance in the concert. I want you to help them.”
 

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened “You’re joking right?”


“Do I look like joking to you?” Jae stood up and went to the door.


“And where are you going now unnie?” Hyoyeon asked.


“Giving you some private time. I’ll leave them to your hands Hyo. Anyeong~” Then Jae leave the room in an instant.

 

Jae left Hyoyeon with jaw dropped. She cannot believe that her unnie tricked her. Sunny, on the other hand, immediately went to Sungmin’s side.


Eunhyuk bravely approach her. “What are we going to do, Hyo?”
 

“Do you think I have any idea with this? Aish~” She responded irritably.


Eunhyuk gazes down. Sadness is drawn through his face. He was happy earlier because of her presence but after Hyoyeon answered him like that. His mood suddenly changes.
 

Hyoyeon was sad too. Of course, she wants to reconcile with his boyfriend but she wants him to discover his fault. When it comes to relationship, the dancing queen was very childish too. She was mad in little things. Just like Eunhyuk not visiting her for a long period of time.
 

“Sunny!” The dancing queen screamed. Sunny flinched all of a sudden and leaves behind.


“Yeh?” The Aegyo queen smiled.


 “We cannot do this all by ourselves. We need the other girls.”


“Of course, but how? They are still busy right now.” Sunny replied.


Hyoyeon thinks carefully. Then, the Aegyo Queen suggested something “Let’s just teach them the steps for now. Then tomorrow night, we’ll teach the adlibs and other acts that we are doing  along with the other girls.”

 

“BRIGHT IDEA Soon-kyu!” Hyoyeon gave a high five to Sunny.

 

Then, She faced the boys and screamed. “We’ll just teach you the uniform steps of Gee. Then, the adlibs tomorrow”

 

“NEH!” The boys responded and return to their respective formations.


“Before we start, please let me know who’s gonna play who.” Sunny said.


Leeteuk first raised his hand “TAEYEON!”


Hyoyeon giggled. “Lucky you Oppa~”


“I know~ I know~” The Super Junior smiled from ear to ear, showing his dimples.


“SUNNY” Sungmin followed. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter