Letting you go (HaeSica + YoonWon Couple)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, another chapter posted :) Sorry for taking so long, Your author is really busy. Jeongmal Mianhe~ Please don't hate me for this chapter. Anyways, ENJOY READING ^^  

--Taengoo1209

 

Breeze of cold air and a kiss of sunlight make up the Super Junior members’ morning. It was already nine o’clock when loud footsteps coming from the staircase interrupted the resting day of the boys. It was a happy Donghae, running excitedly as he received Jessica’s call.

“What’s with you, my man?” Eunhyuk asked, curious with his best friend’s bright mood.

“Jessica wants to meet me now. YAY!” The fishy responded cheerfully.

The Dancing King pouted. “Jeongmal? Lucky you, Fishy~” Well, this poor guy misses Hyoyeon a lot. Mr. Lee’s confrontation makes SuGen Couples’ gaps larger. Luckily, his brother (Donghae) just got a date from his girlfriend. 

Donghae noticed Eunhyuk’s sad face. He patted Hyukjae’s shoulder “Don’t worry. Hyoyeon will call you soon.”
 

The dancing king formed a slight smile, disappointment can still be seen. “I hope so~”


After a few seconds, a well-groomed Siwon interrupted the atmosphere. All eyes suddenly shift to him.


“Looks like Mr. Perfect Choi has a date too” Heechul remarked as he pet his cat, Heenim. 


“Yoong~ set this up!” Siwon blushed while sending his text message to the SNSD’s Goddess.

 

Past 9’oclock, Siwon and Donghae already leave the dorm for their dates. Leeteuk received an e-mail via his phone from the SM’s Management, stating that “No Other” MV will release soon. The agency is also preparing for their comeback performances on different music stations.


“Something’s not right here, guys. Don’t you think?” The Super Junior leader crinkled his brows.


“What do you mean, Hyung?” Ryeowook asked.


“The things happened today such as Siwon and Donghae’s date with their girls despite of the agency’s restriction, the releasing of ‘No Other MV’ and the comeback. It’s all suspicious.” Leeteuk explained.


“Maybe the management just accepts the fact that they cannot break our relationships and Mr. Lee realizes our value more than anything. Don’t think too much, Hyung” Sungmin responded.


“I really hope that’s the real reason, Sungminnie~” Leeteuk said worriedly, still bothered with the situation. The Super Junior leader knows that their boss will not stop unless he gets what he wanted.  
 

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Coffee Shop

10:00 am
 

Jessica’s P.O.V


“This is it! This is really is it!”  I repeatedly muttered it to myself.


After Taeyeon’s meeting with Mr. Lee last two days, we all decided to do what is needed to be done. Our leader slumped on the floor and broke into tears that day. I’m feeling guilty because I’m not able to be with her side to face our evil boss. Luckily, Wooyoung Oppa happens to be at the building with some matters and help her went home. Well, So much for that …

Back to the present. Since, the other girls don’t have the courage to start the breaking up. Yoona and I decided to take the lead. The Kid leader announces that she wanted to be the last one doing it.


Today was a Saturday. I’m simply wearing my casual get-up, a light pink dress with a pair of pearl decorated, white doll shoes. The things I used in disguising are also present. I’m sitting at our favorite spot of the shop for 10 minutes and waiting for my soon-to-be ‘EX-BOYFRIEND’ to arrive. 


Ouch! That struck my heart.


Finally, the fishy arrives. I can see happiness through his handsome face. He’s wearing a brownish, striped shirt and white, skinny pants matched with his branded shades and bonnet.  He’s dazzling even in an ordinary outfit.


“Miss me?” He smiled as he reached my table.


“Of course, Oppa~” I replied sweetly, trying to sound jolly although I know my heart is now shattering into pieces. A stingy sensation builds up inside me.
 

“Not now, Sica~ you must first focus on making him happy on your last day as a couple and get rid of all the bad vibes that will happen later” I thought as I shrugged the negativity inside my head.


I saw my Donghae curved a smile on his lips. “You’re so sweet today. I like it~”


“Yah! Are you saying I’m not sweet at all?” I kidded.


Donghae softly chuckled “I’m not the one who said that, you are.”


“Aish~ Whatever!” I rolled my eyes. I will surely miss these times.


“So…” Donghae pulled the chair and sit down “What are we going to do today, Princess?”


“I don’t know.” I flashed a goofy smile.


My boyfriend chuckled “You’re the one who set this up so I thought you have something in your mind.”


“Ammmm~ let me think…” I said as I make my brain works. “AHA!”


“What?” Donghae showed his angelic smile.


“Let’s go to Dongdaemoon! I want to buy some couple stuffs.” I said.


“Ack! You are too cheesy. Why buying stuff all of a sudden?”  He asked.


Because I want to remind our love every single day after we broke up… I wanted to say it loud.


“I just felt doing it. If you don’t want, let’s just go home” I said stubbornly and stood up.


Donghae grabbed my wrist and smiled “I’m just kidding. Ka-Ja!” Then, held my hand tighter, showing the world I’m his.


End of P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Super Junior’s Dorm -9:00 am


Siwon’s P.O.V
 

I was so happy when I saw my girlfriend’s message popped on my hand phone’s screen.

 

To: Siwon


I want to date the most handsome member of Super Junior. Can someone grant my request? ♥ KeKeKe


From: My Deer Yoong~ 

 

That message really made up my morning. After a few days of unfortunate happenings, I can finally smile again and enjoy this day with my girl. I prepared myself before answering her text.


To: My Deer Yoong~


I’ll pick you up at your dorm 9:30 am sharp. Be sure you’re already dressed up. :) 


From: Siwon


As I went down the staircase, I found Donghae dressed up too. It looks like he’s having a date with Jessica too. What a lucky day!

I saw my Hyungs and Dong-saengs staring us with envy in their eyes. I just chuckled and went to my car.

 

SNSD’s Dorm – 9:30 am


I raised my eyebrow as I saw my girlfriend’s get-up, exposing her legs. Yoona is wearing a skirt with a navy blue cardigan and black top. It was matched with her sponsored shoes.


“Yah! What’s with the clothes?” I screamed stubbornly.


I saw her shrugged, maybe shock with my loud voice early in the morning.


“Oppa~ you scared me!” 


I don’t mind her and continue to scold her with the outfit “You’re wearing less. Im Yoona!”


She pouted cutely. Oh my! I don’t want to be considerate again. This is my weakness. 


“Oppa~ just let this pass. I promise that this is the last time I will be wearing a skirt. Please?” Yoona wrapped her arms into me and made her eyes like a puppy.
 

I’m once again defeated by her goddess charms.  “Ok. No short skirts next time.”


She laughed, showing her alligator-like gesture. “You must be kidding Oppa~ Have you seen any long skirt nowadays?”


I faced her, crossing my arms “Of course, there are. You must wear skirts, 4 cm below the knee.”


Yoona’s lovely eyes widens in surprise “Yah Choi Siwon! Are you living in the old centuries? Do you want me to look like an ahjumma?”
 

I chuckled “Much Better~” and started to walk away.


“Oppa~ Wait for me!” I heard her scream.


I walk faster and make her chase me. Maybe you think I’m childish but I’m really enjoying this.

 

End of P.O.V

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------


HaeSica Couple

 

Donghae and Jessica looked around the Dongdaemoon. The Ice Princess keeps on picking many couple stuffs from different stores. They already bought couple Tee-shirts, hand phone covers, night socks, mugs and many more. The fishy on the other hand is just smiling with his girlfriend’s behavior. His heart was at eased seeing her by his side.


“Oppa~ Ice Cream?” She pouted childishly.


Donghae’s smile was still plastered on his face. Kyeopta~  He thought while staring to Jessica’s pouting lips. This is one of his happiest days ever.


“Sure, in one condition …” He said.
 

She raised her brows “Eh? What is it?”


The fishy smiled meaningfully and placed his index finger on his lips, signaling that he wanted a kiss. He pouted his lips even more to look convincing. Donghae knows how Jessica acts with this kind of public affection and he’s sure she’s not gonna do it. It was fine with him actually. He just wanted to know how the proper Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter