Misery

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: I don't know if it's good just like the other one. I made this really in a hurry because I've got a lots of works to do. HAVE FUN READING :)

 

Lotte World
 

Siwon’s P.O.V
 

“At last, I already have Yoong’s cotton candy” I said while holding the pink-colored treat for my girlfriend. I bought another one for myself.
 

I hop excitedly as I headed back to the bench where I left Yoona. Surprisingly, I found no one at the area. I kept on looking and looking but there’s no any sign of Yoona there.


“Not funny, Yoong~” I screamed, assuring she will hear it. I’m just thinking that she’s starting to play pranks on me again. She’s a choding after all.


A few seconds passed, there’s no Yoona appearing before me. I started to get irritated as I happen to tilt my head and spotted a piece of Polaroid picture with Yoona in it.


I smiled all of a sudden “She’s really pretty”. I turned the photo on the other side and found a message on it.

 

To my one and only love – Siwon Oppa ♥


By the time you read this, I think I already went home while crying.  I can’t find the right words to say but please try to understand me. I want to apologize for being vulnerable and giving up our relationship. I just want you to know that I’m doing this for the sake of our groups and careers.

If there’s one thing I’m regretting now, that’s when I forced myself to broke up with you although I know I’m dying inside. I love you always Oppa.

You’ll still have my heart forever.


Yoong~  

 

I shook my head and repeatedly digesting everything that I read but my mind refuse to comprehend it. This isn’t happening! NO!


I immediately ran from the bench and headed to SNSD’s dorm while calling Yoona through her phone. She’s not answering it. Damn! 


I was a little far away from the park when I realized that I brought my car. Oh crap! I went back, turn the keys and started to run the engine.


With my phone on my left ear, I’m still trying to reach her.


“Answer the phone, Yoong~ Please don’t do this to me.” I said as I managed the steering wheel with my eyes stinging.


End of P.O.V

 

--------------------------------------


YoonSic outside the SNSD dorm
 

While Yoona is walking in despair because of her heart problem, she spotted Jessica on the cold floor while crying really hard. She immediately approached her.

“Unnie!” The goddess called.


“Donghae-ah~” The Ice Princess responded helplessly, without looking at her.


“Ani~ It’s Yoong.” Yoona said.

Then, she raised her chin while sniffing. She’s been crying so long. “I already ended everything with him, Yoong~ I don’t know if I’m able to get on tracks again and pretend that I’m alright”


Yoona tried to be strong in front of her. “We’re gonna get through this. Arasso Unnie?”


“I don’t know … I don’t know …” Jessica repeatedly shook her head.


Yoona looked at her worriedly “Let’s just get inside. It’s cold here” and help her went inside the dorm.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a few minutes, Siwon already made it in front of the SNSD’s dorm. He immediately ride off his car while calling Yoona.


“Please answer your phone, baby~” Siwon mumbled with eyes started to cloud.


He cannot explain their situation now. Many questions are left unanswered. Earlier, they were laughing and enjoying at the Amusement Park. Now, they were crying because of the unexplained cause of their break-up. Did they broke up? Of course not. Maybe for Yoona but for Siwon, it’s still not the end of everything.


On the other hand, Yoona’s inside her room and staring to her phone. It keeps on ringing and ringing. It continuously receiving text messages and calls from Siwon.


“Yoong~ You sure you don’t want to talk with him?” Yuri asked worriedly.


“Ne~ Unnie. I don’t have any courage to face him.” Yoona responded sadly.


“What’s your plan now? I know Siwon will never leave outside unless you talk to him.” The black pearl said.


“I know that’s why I ask ---” Yoona was cut off by Seohyun’s prescence.


“Unnie, You need me?”  The maknae asked innocently.


Yoona and Yuri faced her at the same time. Then, the goddess flashed a weak smile “Yeah~”


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter