More than friends :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just wanna thank my 72 subscribers and silent readers who keep supporting me. Sorry for posting so long. I have classes already. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ^^ Don't worry, i will not leave this story unless it's finish ^^

 

Days flew really fast. Super Junior is about to release their “Bonamana” MV while Girls’ Generation is already at the Music Core for their comeback. Their fans are excited about it as usual. The audience was mostly SONEs.


“I’m so nervous!” Yoona said while going back and forth.
 

“Don’t be like that! You know I’m always influenced by you.”  Yuri said. She’s shaking with nervousness too. 


Jessica, on the other hand is having a phone conversation with Donghae. She seems to be calmer than the others. She is currently scolding him. “Yah! I’ve seen your Bonamana MV and you’re SHIRTLESS!”


Donghae chuckled “No, I’m not! I’m wearing a black suit. Wait! How did you saw the Music Video when it’s not yet officially release?”
 

“I have my ways Fishy. Don’t change the topic!”She responded as she rolled her eyes.
 

“Seriously, I’m wearing a black suit with a sleeveless white shirt inside. It’s Leeteuk Hyung who is shirtless.”He explained.


Then, Jessica thinks clearly and realizes that he’s right. “AAAAAA! Sorry! I think it’s Leeteuk Oppa! I’m with Taeyeon that time when I was watching that’s why I’m getting confused.”
 

Donghae laughed on the other line “Looks like the Ice Princess wants to see Leeteuk hyung more than her boyfriend. Don’t worry! I will be shirtless next time.”
 

She blushed. “Don’t you dare Lee Donghae?! I’ll punch you!”


Then, He remembers something “YAH! I’ve seen you’re MV too and you’re wearing less Jessica Jung!”
 

Then, The Ice Princess stuttered “N-no, I’m n-not!”


“I know you’re lying Sica-ah~ I’ve seen it clearly. My eyes are set on you only when I’m watching the MV.” Donghae hold his laughter as he teases her more.


She gave up. “You know the management always decides our costumes. We’ve got nothing to do with it Oppa.”


Donghae chuckled“I was just kidding Princess. Don’t take it seriously.”


“You’re not mad?”Jessica said cutely.


“Of course not, although you’ve mistaken me from Leeteuk Hyung.” He more.


“Oppa~ Jeongmal Mianhe.”  She said sincerely.


“HAHAHA! There’s nothing to be sorry for Sica-ah~.” He responded with a laugh.


“Maybe I’m just too sensitive. I’m missing you so bad Oppa~”  The Ice Princess confessed.


Donghae smiled widely. “I missed you too Princess. Do you want us to date later?”


She sighed “We are not allowed to date for now. We have to stay low because of the scandal”


“Yeah~ Of course. Let’s meet some other time. I need to go now”


“Ne Oppa~ Take Care and I LOVE YOU~”


The fishy became more excited “I LOVE YOU MORE. Good Luck” and ended the call.

 

 

         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon are on the other side of the dressing room. They are just chatting.


“I’m just curious Sooyoung unnie~ why did you choose number 24?” Seohyun asked, referring to their shirt number.
 

“Aaaahhh~ This? I want to be married when I’m 24.” Sooyoung said confidently.
 

Hyoyeon eyes widened while Seohyun shook her head.
 

“Seriously Unnie? How about our group?” The maknae asked curiously.


“It was just a number. Don’t take it seriously Seohyun-ah~ besides, no one will be willing to be my groom.” The shikshin joked.


“Don’t be silly Soo! There’s Ryeowook, remember? I’m sure you will live a happy and bountiful life with him. He’ll cooks for you every single day.” Hyoyeon cuts in.


Sooyoung blushes really hard. She remembers their secret date for a month which happens to be interrupted by the scandal. “Yah! Stop talking nonsense Kim Hyoyeon!”
 

“Why the blush Choi Sooyoung? Are you really falling for him?” The dancing queen continued.


“I’M NOT!” Sooyoung stomps and leave them. Hyoyeon and Seohyun laugh in unison.


“What happened to Sooyoung?” Tiffany suddenly cuts in.


“Hyoyeon unnie teases her with Ryeowook Oppa and she walks out.” Seohyun responded.


“Nice one Hyohyunnie!” The Eye smile princess responded.


“I’m so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter