Donghae’s Super Girl ^^

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At SUJU’s practice room…

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

Wah~ this is really tiring! Practicing all over again!

 

I haven’t talk to Sica since then. I really miss her so much.

I always want to call her and check if she’s fine but I can’t. That kiss really bothers me.

Although, she acted cool that time. I know it’s a big deal for her.

 

I didn’t mean that kiss but I didn’t feel sorry for that. I was thankful that it was accidentally happened. KeKe :D

 

Right now, we’re practicing for Super Junior M’s new single – Super Girl.

Mr. Soo Man said we’ll be working with a female idol. I wonder who she is. He didn’t tell us yet.

He just wants us to meet and practice with Zhoumi and Henry. They are our new co-member.

 

This single should be out a year ago but Hangeng left us out so this was postpone.

The story of the music video is all about a typical nerd guy who enters a club for the first time. Then, she met this beautiful girl who ignored him because of his appearance and nerdy-personality. This guy really likes the girl so he changes himself. From being a loser, he became the coolest guy in the club. Then, the girl appreciates him and give him a chance.

This role is supposed to be played by Hangeng since he’s our leader. As I said a while ago, he left us out and this role was given to me by the Big Boss.

End of P.O.V

 

“Manager Hyung~ when would be the start of the shooting of our MV? Donghae asked to their manager.

(A/N: Youngmin is Supe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter