It's Not Love...Is It? // Chapter 3: Encore

It's Not Love...Is It?

[3]

Encore

Everything was suddenly set into full speed. Staff rushing here and there, the five members were rushed backstage within seconds and were on almost just as fast.

"Break a leg." I told them before they stepped on. Even without looking past the curtains, it was ovious from their screams that the arean was packed full of dedicated fans. I knew I didn't fit in here . Not in the fans and definately not a backstage helper so I just went back to the make-up/waiting room and just waited there, watching their performance on the small T.V. screen.

They all came rushing in suddenly, on the screen I noticed a solo going on by one of the members I was unfamiliar with. The MC noted him as Young Saeng.

My eyes widened when the missing four members marched into the room and began stripping without warning.

"Shield your eyes." I heard hyung command before he threw his performance outer jacket at me to cover my eyes with. I obeyed without complaint. I mean, what else was I supposed to as a 14-year old girl stuck in a room with 4 guys who were stripping at a record time.

"Thanks." A familiar voice spoke as the couch slightly sagged to one side where the weight was added. It was Jung Min.

"Great job out there. You did it." I replied, adjusting the jacket so that I could see him and not the remaining three. Jung Min was already changed. It was then that I noticed that more than any other part ofhim, his smile shone so beautifully on him, it highlighted his face perfectly. 'So that's why they call him Charisma.' I figured.

"All thanks to you." He said, grinning.\

"I know, I'm the best right?" I said innocently.

He laughed, "Sure sure, what ever you say, maknae." He got up and prepared to leave as Young Saeng came rushing in after his solo. He too began dislodging clothes, though in a corner this time. He must've noticed me, thank god.

"See you later kiddo," Jung Min said as he followed Young Saeng out.

"Later then, grandpa." I shouted after him. When I'd thought that I was finally alone, Young Saeng came running in and grabbed something off the make-up counter. He gave me a brief emotionless glance before running out again and appearing on stage moments later.

'What was his problem?' I thought to myself. Not like I was gonna rob them or something, I was already rich.

Somehow, I had fallen asleep again on the couch when listening to one of their songs. I remember briefly though, that the song was called "It is Love," Young Saeng's solo. I gave up then and just let the music bring me back to sleep.

I woke up to a man's shouting voice. "Encore! Encore! Hurry up, get your butts up there!"

'Well that was rude.' I thought to myself. I sat up to find 5 shirtless members as they hustled to get their t-shirts on. 'Why the hell am I always waking up to these scenes?' I shook my head in frustration and then they were gone.

This time though, I followed them out backstage. I sat in the corner where I could see their performance almost perfectly. The audience was wild but I could only concentrate on the song. My understanding was limited but I knew enough of what was needed to be understood.

~I don't wanna love again~

Baby I don't wanna love again

I don't want it to find me again.

~I don't wanna love again~

Baby, I know I'm being selfish

Wanting someone like you.

"Never again," I mumbled to myself and found myself crying. The song was much too beautiful and just the way their voices sang it. No one else could pull it off. During their final song, I went back to the waiting room to make sure I looked decent and not like I'd just shed 100 tears.

The guys came in moments later, all sweaty and looking like they're about to collapse-almost literally. I stood up to bow and greet the staff when Jung Min literally collapsed into me. We both went tumbling back into the couch.

"H-hey! Are you alrigt?" I asked him. When I got a look at his face, he was smiling contently.

"Success!" he cried. I laughed at that.

"C'mon, we gotta get you home." I said as he released hiimself from his position on top of me.

"Mhmm. Our apartment." He corrected.

"Our apartment?"

"yeah, if you're gonna live with hyung, that's living with us. We share an apartment." He said in a 'matter-of-factly' tone.

"Oh no, there must be some complication here. I'm not sharing an apartment with 5 hormone, testosterone charged guys." I replied in panic.

"Nope, you're not ONLY sharing an apartment with these 5 hornomal, testosterone charged guys," my cousin replied, popping in, "You're also sharing a room with a member per week. There's approximately 4-5 weeks a month, I guess that means you'll be rotating rooms every other week."

"H-hold on. Hyung! I'm a girl for goodness sakes!" I exclaimed after him as he began to leave, I followed.

"Yup, now you're just a girl sleeping in the same room as a testosterone filled guy. Don't worry most of us don't bite. But then again, there's always the living room."