Chapter 20

It's Not Love...Is It?

 

[20]
 
Full House
 
---
 
September 15th, 2010
 
I think Park Jung Min had honestly lost his mind. Why the hell would he allow such a pure child to live with 5 guys and well ... me. Becuase apparantly, the new house rule is, no swearing, no shirtlessness (even in our own private rooms because that chick is over sensitive to seeing shirtless guys) and absolutely no kissing. Screw that! Sure she's nice and all but she almost upchucks everytime she sees me and Joon share a bed...here's the twist....we were laying on our stomachs watching comedy on the laptop and she still runs out of the room gagging. 
 
---
 
Today was gonna be a crazy day. I was the only one with a training schedule which they tricked me into going to and locked me inside with the instructor. They forced me to sing in trade of my freedom. The managers knew that today I had plans, I had to pick up Amy from the airport. But they missed the key point to the plan, there were 5 other guys at home that could pick her up. And so, I called Kyu Jong-oppa and got him to pick her up instead.
 
"So, where were we?" I asked as I laid on the floor with my eyes closed, ignoring the lady who was supposed to be teaching me at the moment. "The longer you keep me here, the longer you suffer."
 
--- 
 
She gave up after one hour and let me out. Honestly, I had a pretty nice nap but now was rushing home to see my best friend.
 
I opened the door to find no one in the room but Hyun Joong who was hitting and shouting at the bathroom door. "Yah!~ Lee Min Hee! I told you to open the damn door, you've been in there for half an hour!"
 
"Are you insane?" I asked him. He turned to face me with confusion plastered all over his face.
 
"I swore I just say you run in there." He mumbled.
 
"Right, because that's entirely possible considering I'm standing right here and was half way across town moments ago. Logical right, Einstein?" I went past him and listened to the bathroom for any sign of life. I almost up chucked upon hearing the sound of barfin, ironic.
 
"Who's been making out in this house?" I asked, completely annoyed. Hyun Joong pointed to mine and Joon's room.
 
"Baby and Saengie aren't here but me and Jung Min kicked thme out of our rooms." He answered in a matter of factly tone. Why was it always mine and Joon's room? I made a mental note to get everything in our room bleached by midnight.
 
"You have 30 seconds to get out of this room and start the laundry process. I don't want any foreign fluids on my bed!" I warned as I slammed on the closed door. I then went over to Jung Min's room and found him on thebed with a laptop on the bed. Looking closer, I realized it was my laptop. "W-what are you doing with my laptop?" It had everything I wrote in my journal entries saved on hardrive.
 
"Surfing the net. I have to get mine fixed. By the way, having your birthday as a password isn't the smartest thign in the world." He answered as he tapped away on the keyboard. "Hey, you wanna see something?" He patted the spot next to him on the bed just as footsteps enterred the room and I laid on the bed next to him, facing the laptop. Poor girl ran out and began throwing up again. 
 
I briefly attempted to calculate how much food Nami would've needed to consume at the rate she was throwing it back out. "That girl's too innocent." I mumbled to myself.
 
"Innocent?!" Jung Min exclaimed. He must've thought I was staring at the screen. When I did look at it, I immediately spazzed in his face.
 
"Park Jung Min! What the hell are you watching on my computer?"
 
"." He replied proudly.
 
"Neh, Kyu Jong, you don't watch behind my back do you?" A farmiliar voice spoke as I was busy hitting Jung Min.
 
"Of course not." Kyu Jong spoke. I turned around to find Kyu Jong and Amy stading at the door. Behind them were Young Saeng and Joon who had just returned from buying lunch. Joon came over and hit Jung Min across the head playfully.
 
"Who are you to show my girlfriend ?" He asked.
 
Jung Min got up then. "Hey! What'd you hit me for?" He said as he started a mini wrestling match with Joon, bringing him to the bed. I got up and saved my laptop just in time.
 
Amy came up beside me and we both watched them as they rolled around childishly. Soon everybody was in the room staring at the two idiots, that's when I noticed that 8 people were gonna be sharing the same apartment with one bathroom and 3 bedrooms, honestly, a full house.
 
"I'm hungry..." I mumbled to myslef and went out to the kitchen to grab a box of take out randomly and devoured it. Amy and I sat outside on the balcony as the other fought for the food.
 
"You seemed to have forgiven them." She said as she placed a mouth full of noodles in . 
 
I shrugged. "Idiots were born to make mistakes. I had them prepare dinner and dessert for me in return."
 
"That's it? Really? I would've made them buy me a car." She replied thoughtfully.
 
"I'm rich Amy, I can buy you a car if you wanted but go steal one instead."
 
"I would...if it was nice. Was the dinner any good?" I looked over at the guys inside and turned back to Amy.
 
"Well, oppa made his signature Kimbap and that was good. The other stuff he made...not so much." I said trying to keep the disatisfactory on a down low. "It was fun watching him cook though. And the others made a cake for me."
 
"How was that?" She asked. I gagged at the mere thoguht of the cake they had attempted to bake and shook my head in terror. "No good?" She said.
 
I had to laugh at that, 'no good,' didn't cover it. I didn't know how they'd done it but the cake was burnt on top and watery on the inside. The bottom of the catter ended up considerably white for a double chocolate fudge formula. And I didn't even want to think about the vanilla frosting that had the appearance of grape.
 
"But you look happier now." She observed as I thought about the monstrous cake incident. "You look happier with the guys in your life than without."
 
"Well yeah, but they tried to make me sing." I told her. Her eyes empathized with my heart. She was one of the only ones that understood my phobia. That was because she was the one that helped me through it. Whenever someone made fun of me, she was the one that spoke up in my defense. Whenever the people told me my singing career and my future in general never existed anymore she'd tell them that singing wasn't my entire life. 
 
It almost was at that time. For 3 years, Amy had stayed by my side, telling others the words that I was unable to speak. For 3 years, Amy was my voice that I had literally lost. 
 
"Don't push yourself." She told me with a friendly hug. "You'll sing when you feel like singing. No one is forcing you."
 
"Yes, but it's not that I don't want to."
 
"It's that your voice will come when it needs to. Take your time. I'll support you no matter what. As will the guys of course."
 
As if on cue, Jung Min and Baby tackled the glass door with Kyu Jong not far behind, each of them dressed up with a neat dress shirt and black skinnies. Their hair was made gorgeously.
 
"Get dressed." Jung Min piped. "We're taking you girls out tonight."