First Time.

First True Love

 

Umalis na si Jp after namin nabigay sa kanya ang tinapay. Isasarado ko na ang pinto ng…

Gerald kissed me, without interrupting the kiss, Gerald guided me to our bed and lay me down. He cupped my faced, looking me in the eyes… and he said I love you and then kissed me again. Then his hands when down to my waist, to my hips and now down to my thigh. I’m wearing a beach dress so he can freely touch me anywhere he wants. His every touch made me shiver. His hands touched my inner thigh while kissing me. Then his hands touch me on the most sensitive part making me moan…

Kim: Gerald… uhm… uhm…

Everything happens so fast and the next thing I know I’m removing his short. We’re both now.

Gerald’s kisses were passionate. He gave me little kisses on my neck, on my shoulder, and then down to my making my back arch up. He’s driving me crazy with his kisses and simple touch. His kisses went down lower and lower. When he placed himself between my legs, I knew what he wants and that made me feel shy. I admit, Gerald is my first and I’m hoping I am his first too. When he started, I was lost into the pleasure he was giving me. After I reached my first eruption, I pulled him up for a kiss and placed himself on top of me.

But then he asked…

Ge: Babe, do you really want to do this?

Kim: Yes, make love with me babe.

Then he smiled…

Ge: Thank you. I promise, I’ll be gentle.

I felt him in my entrance. I can feel his need for me. When he entered me, I felt the pain it was like something inside me is getting ripped. I didn’t scream, intead I bit my lower lip. But I think he saw the pain in my face, because he stopped…

Ge: babe, don’t tell me…

And then I nod and smiled.

Ge: Oh, Jesus. I’m sorry. Why you didn’t tell me.

Kim: It’s ok Ge.

Ge: Are you sure? You want me to stop? Swear it’s ok with me if you want me to stop.  

Kim: No please don’t. I love you babe, I need you inside me. Now! Aalis siya kailangan pabaonan. Hahaha.

After I said that, he kissed me on the lips and touched me down there. When he heard me moaned again I know that he knew that my body is ready, so he pushed further inside me. He started to , very slowly and gently. Maybe he’s afraid to hurt me again. The pain is now gone and all I can feel is the sensation our love making is giving me. His became deeper and harder. Our body is now moving as one. Our room is now filled with our scream. I screamed his name over and over and he did to until when reached the pleasure that we want from each other.

Ge: Kim, I love you.

Kim: I love you too, Gerald.

Then he kissed me again. Leaving tracesof kisses on my neck and shoulder. He’s still inside me and he felt he’s getting hard again and then he smiled…

Ge: Sorry, first time kasi. Excited lang.

And then we both laugh… it made me feel happier now that I knew I am his first, also. *wink*

Until now I still can’t believe on what happened between me and Gerald. Nakahiga lang kami ngayon sa kama, nakayakap kami sa isa’t isa.This is our last day, dahil bukas uuwi na kami. At next week aalis na si Gerald. Aww :(