Chapter 13: 8:00 A.M.

Untimely Love

The bouncing on my bed and gleeful laughter of Czardon and Czarina woke me up.

 

"Wake up! Wake up!" They screamed in unison and I couldn't even protest to my 3 year old twin cousins.

 

I woke up and carried both of them out of my bed as they laughed and told me to turn and dance around.

 

"Why are you up so early?" I asked as I turned and danced around.

 

"We're going out with Mamu!" Czarina cheered as she moved her feet excitedly.

 

She almost fell down because of her excitement but Czardon held unto her. I stopped turning and I placed them back down.

 

"That's enough exercise for me today." I said catching my breath and they just laughed at me.

 

"Who are those people?" Czardon asked out of nowhere as he pointed at the painting I finished last night.

 

I smiled and just told them to go and prepare for their date with Grandma.

 

Soon as they left, my eyes darted back at the painting. I don't know what forced me to finish that late last night but I did. Well, probably because my unrequited love for Ehlarie got the best out of me.

 

"I see you're starting to paint again," Grandma commented and I almost jump in surprise.

 

"Gran."

 

"Get ready. We'll tour your cousins today before their mom picks them up this afternoon." She commanded and I just nodded with a smile.

 

"I'll be ready in five." I said and went to the bathroom.