Valentines...

Single Daddy In Love

Febuary 14.It was valentines day.Seunghyun woke to the sound of the chirping birds outside of his window. He took a nice hot bath and wore his favourite suit and head to the florist to buy a bunch of red roses.The journey to the country side was long and Seunghyun was tired from driving.It has been 5 years since he last visited her.A smile lit on his face as he saw the entrance of the cementary.

"Hello Bom,"said Seunghyun as soon as he arrived at Bom's grave.

He cleaned up the tombstone and threw away the dried leaves around it.Seunghyun took out his hanky and wiped away the dirt on the carvings.He laid the bunch of roses beside her grave.

"Happy Valentines Day Honey,how are you?Bian...I didn't come any sooner...I've brought your favourite flowers,do you like it?I hope you do...."

Tears slowly start to stream down his cheecks.He dropped down and kneel on his knees.

"I miss you honey,I miss you so much Bom...why do you have to go so soon?How can I ever live without you?Do you know how much I want to kiss and hug you?It still hurts inside,I just can't seem to move on..."

Seunghyun took out a picture of him and Bomi and placed it by the side of the roses.

"Darling look,our daughter look just like you...she has your smile,your eyes...the only similarities she has with me is our nose,"he chuckled.

"How I wish you were here to see her grow up....she loves you so much Bom...Do you hear her prayers every night?She never fails to mention you...what am I supposed to do Bom?Omma says she needs a mother love....should I.....find someone to be her mom?"

Suddenly ,a gush of wind passed by and Seunghyun could feel the cold air behind his neck.

"Bom is this a sign?You want me to find someone else?No honey....no I won't....I see you tonight...goodbye."Seunghyun stood up and sighed.He walked back to his car and head to Seoul back to prepare for the small dinner he planned.

As soon as he arrived at the apartment,he started to make dinner. After 2 hours of cooking,he arranged the dining table nicely.He placed the two plates on the table and lit the candles.Seunghyun switched on the cd player which then played his favourite songs.He placed a picture of her in front of him and sat down.

Seunghyun raised his glass....."Happy Valentines Day Bom,"he said as he smiled to the picture in front of him.

......................................................................................................................................................

~~~~POV

Text Message:

Happy Valentines Day Babe!Remember our date tonight?I'll be home by 8...you know the password for my apartment right?I see you tonight,love you!

From: Jae Chagiya

"Babo,Im your fiancee of course I know the password,"I mumbled to myself as I packed my bag.

"Han Byul,Im not coming home tonight so don't wait up for me okay!"

"Actually I was about to tell you that too,Im sleeping over at Dong Wook oppa's place."

"Okay no problem then!I'll go first then bye chingu!"I said as I walked to the door.

"Did you bring the lingerie that I bought you?"shouted Han Byul.

"YES I DID!THANK YOU!"

"HAVE A WILD NIGHT TONIGHT BABE!"

"OH gosh,you too honey!"

I laughed and quickly made my way to the grocery store.I made a list of the ingredients that I wanted to buy so that I won't spend much time at the store.After paying for the groceries I head to the florist to get the flowers that I ordered.As I was about to get out of the shop...

"Free palm reading!Come and get your future read!"shouted the old lady.

"Palm reading?" I said to myself...."Should I try to see my future with jae?No harm done right?"I wondered.

"Annyong Ha Seh yo,can I get my palm read?"

"Yes you can agasshi,come have a seat,"the old lady offered.

She took my hand and asked me for my name and age.

"Wow,from what I see you're very independant and you're good at handling money,you have a bright future young lad."

"Kamsa Hamnida,can you see my love life?I have a fiancee and we will be getting married soon...may I know how many kids we may have?" I asked.

"What is his name?"

"Kim Jaejoong."

"Come let me take a look."

She took my hand again but this time round her expression was different. She was sighing and her face started to look pale.

"Is anything wrong ahjumma?"

"Yes...It's very bad,very bad."

"What is it?Will we be breaking up?Please tell me.."

"Death will befall on him young lady,something bad will make you lose him forever.."

I froze for a moment.

"What?What nonsense are you saying?You mean he will die?Ahjumma please don't joke around with me!"

"Im not joking with you my child.."

"Whatever,Im out of here,I don't believe you..you are just some old women who wants to just scam and scared others,bye and thank you for your service,"I said angrily.

"Its up to you but just remember if anything happens something good will come out of it,you will see my child one day you will see.."

I took my groceries and stomp off.What the hell is she thinking?Death?Oh god ~~~~ why did you even try palm reading!Well it was just crap,I never ever believe in all this kind of things.How can a human being predict and see the future?

Ding Dong,Ding Dong,Ding Dong

"Oh you made it,come on in"I said as I opened the door.

Finally after a long day of cooking,I felt my tiredness being wash away as I saw him standing in front of me.

"Happy Valentines Day Honey!"said Jaejoong...."Here I brought some wine to get drunk for tonight."

"Whatever oppa,come let's have dinner,I made your fav seafood stew and I add in lots of musssels."

"Really,you're the best babe!"replied Jaejoong as he kissed my cheeks.

Both of us sat down at the dining table.He looks like a kid when he's eating.Does he love seafood stew so much?Nobody know how many rounds that kid could eat seafood stew.I know that between his fav food and me,Im totally second in place.

"~~,come here and watch the drama with me,"asked Jaejoong.

"Wait,Im coming hold on!"

I walked to the living room to see my darling boyfriend all prepare to watch the drama that he loves so much.With a glass of wine on his hand,he looks like some rich kid who enjoys the day drinking wine all day long.

"Come here,sit beside me ~~~~,don't just stand there."

"Fine."

"Babe I have something to give to you...come show me your hand."

I put my hand out and suddenly he took out a bracelet out from his pocket.

"Oh Jae,its this bracelet,the one I wanted when we were back in high school!"

"Yes,remember that I will buy it for you when I could afford it..this is the last piece that they had and I know I have to grab it when I saw it again at the jewellry store the other day."

"Thank you Jae thank you!"as I gave him a big hug.

We looked at each other in the eye.Jaejoong wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer.Our lips touched and we started to kiss passionately.

"I love you.." He whispered on my ear and start nibbling it.He slowly make it down and leave trails of kisses from my neck.I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as I slowly crawl on top of him and kissing him back passionately too.He took my shirt off and then his.His hot body was making me go crazy and we can't wait to devour each other into the night.

The soud of our kisses could be heard through out the whole room..we broke our kisses to grasp for some air....

"Babe,hold on let me take the first,".....I grabbed his hand and held him back..."wae?is something wrong?"

"We don't need it tonight..."

"Cinca?"he looked at me surprisingly.

"I stop taking birth control pills too....so...."

Without any hesitation,we continued what we left off before and made love all night.