Confession

Single Daddy In Love

 

Sorry for not keeping with my promise, I was so busy with school that I forgot about updating it on thursday. Thank you for waiting patiently.I didn't get to edit so if you spot any mistakes please don't mind about it. I'll update asap this week if i have the time. Im left with 3 more papers and I can start on updating it frequently!Give your love and comment okay guys!love ya readers!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

~~~ POV

Bomi and I turned to see Seung Hyun standing behind us. We were too engrossed playing mother and child till we didn’t realise Seung Hyun’s presence in the kitchen.

“Appa, come here and have a taste of omma’s cooking,” offered Bomi. I took a tablespoon of soup and offer it to Seung Hyun but he just rolled his eyes on me.

“Taste it appa…its nice! Omma make delicious chicken soup!” exclaimed Bomi.

“Choi Bomi, what do you think you are doing?” asked Seung Hyun as he rises up his voice like before.

“Wae appa? Did I do something wrong? Omma !” answered Bomi as tears started to well up in her eyes.

“Choi Bomi! Your mum is Park Bom, don’t you ever call anyone else either than your own mother, do you hear me Choi Bomi!” scolded Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun-shi you’re scaring her,” I interrupted.

Bomi started crying loudly. I embrace her in a hug but Seunghyun suddenly took her away from me and carried her back to her room. Why is he being so sensitive?

He came back to the kitchen looking furious. With his hands in his pocket and eyes burning like fire, he grabbed me by the hand tightly and brought me into his room. He closed and locked the door behind us as soon as we entered the room.

“Let go of me, you’re hurting me Seunghyun-shi!” I said.

“Sorry…” he mumbled.

“What is wrong with you? What are you so angry about huh? Bomi calling me omma? Is that what you are pissed off about? We were just playing house! It doesn’t mean anything okay!”

“Doesn’t mean anything? My daughter is calling another women omma when she already has a mum ! That is what matters to me! And even if you guys are only playing house, I do not even ever allow it ! The only women that she’s allowed to call omma is my late wife, Park Bom !”

“ How old are you? Why are you so sensitive about this? You think I’m dumb not knowing that she does have a mum? She’s just 5, do you expect that a child that age could understand why her mum is not here with her, playing and dressing her up? Don’t you know what your daughter wants? How could you even shout at her when it’s not her fault? “

Seunghyun gave a smirk. “So you know what she wants? Who are you to us?  You don’t mean anything to me or Bomi. You’re just a teacher and a colleague and nothing more so you don’t have any right to interfere with our lives.”

“Fine then, I guess it was just a one sided affair. I’ve always taught that we were good friends ever since we met. How stupid I was gosh! Pabo!”… I hit my head lightly…” If that is what you’ll think, I’ll keep a distance away from you; now on we’re just colleagues and nothing more.”  

I walked out of the room as soon as I finished my sentence. My heart felt heavy. I had always taught him as my very good friend.  I took my bag from the living room and said my goodbyes to the Big Bang members. I guess they knew what happened a while ago since our “fight” was quite loud.

 I took a glance at Bomi’s room…” I hope you’re alright baby girl…” as I mumbled to myself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seunghyun POV:

I sat by the side of the bed trying to recover from what just happened a while ago. Was I too harsh on her?  I buried my hands in my hair and took a deep breath. I stood up, took my coat and run for the door.  I hurriedly pressed for the lift and made my way to the car park. I ran out frantically trying to find where she was.

“~~~!” I shouted as soon as I saw her walking to her car.

She turned around looking surprised. I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

“Seunghyun-shi what are you doing?” said ~~~ who was taken aback from my actions. I free away from the hug calm myself down.

“Forgive me for what I said just now… I shouldn’t have done that, I’m sorry…” I apologised.

“Me too, I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have done that too, you know playing with Bomi…asking her to call me omma, forgive me too will ya?” she said.

“No, I’m the one being too sensitive is just that something has been bothering me and I can’t seem to forget about it…”

“What is it? Do you want to share it with me? “She asked.

“Whatever I am saying right now will be a shock to you, and I’m prepared to accept how you treat me after this. Even if you do hate me, I’ll accept it.”

She gave out a small chuckled…”Okay, don’t worry I won’t hate you, say it! Cut out with the suspense! “

I held both of her hand and took a huge breath.” ~~~-shi I am falling in love with you and I’m sorry for that.”

Suddenly she burst out laughing making me confuse to her reaction. Did she find it as a joke?

“Is that why you’re avoiding my texts and calls? Cos you’re falling for me?” she asked.

I gave a nod. “ I was trying to sort thing out actually, you know my feelings.”

“You don’t need to be sorry, it’s not a sin to fall for someone right…” she teased.

“I know but you’re engage and getting married, that’s a sin…how can I ~~~-shi,” I explained.

“ Oops, I almost forgot that I’m engaged…Bian…”

“Don’t you worry, I won’t fall in love with you more, I just have to let this off my chest. I treat you as my good friend and I’m happy with that,” I lied when I do know actually I’m loving her more each day.

“So you lied about just now huh, saying I’m just a colleague and nothing else…you hurt my feelings Seunghyun-shi,” she said as she hit me lightly on my chest.

“ Thanks for letting me know, hmmm two guys in love with me…that’s exciting! Maybe if Jae leave me one day, you’ll get a chance!”

“How could you say that! It’s bad to say that when you’re in a process of planning your marriage!” I snapped at her.

“Woah chill! I’m just joking! I have to go now, it’s getting late…”

“ Okay then take care ~~~-shi.”

“Will it be awkward if I give you a hug now?” she questioned.

“No, come here Ms ~~~ my lovely good friend!” as I spread my arms and she embrace me in a hug.

“Don’t you ever do that again Seungyun-shi, be mad at me. I don’t want to lose a friend like you,” she whispered.

I hugged her tightly as a sign that I agree to what she have said. I see her drove off from the car park before making my way up to the apartment. I felt a huge weight lifted off my chest. Even though I can just love her from afar, I’m glad with my confession. For now, no more dwelling about whether I should or should not fall for her.