Did we just slept together or ...?! 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

I was in shock. Why is Choi Seung Hyun sleeping beside me? What happened yesterday? I slowly try to recall but I still can’t remember what happened. I tried looking under the covers again. He has his pants on but he was half and his blouse was on the floor. I try to look for my pants and I saw it being thrown away from the bed. Did we have ?

“His pants are still on and Im not completely …so did anything happened?” I asked myself. I wore back my clothes and head to the kitchen to calm myself down, leaving Seung Hyun alone in the bedroom still sleeping. I poured a cup of coffee and sat at the dining table and try to recall things again.

“~~~ babo-ya why can’t you remember? Why did you drink so much yesterday?” I said.

“What should you remember?” interrupted someone.

I turned behind to see Seung Hyun approaching me while wearing his blouse on.

“Urgh--- nothing,” I stutter.

“Coffee?”

“Yup can thank you…” he said and took a seat at the dining table.

“Here you go…” as I placed the cup in front of him and sat back.

“Seung Hyun-shi what happened yesterday? And why did you end up sleeping beside me?” I asked.

“You don’t remember? Did you remember me carrying you in?”

I scratched my head trying to remember but to no avail, no as I shook my head.

“ Bian, when Im drunk I really tend to forget things…Im so sorry…but still how did you end up sleeping beside me?”

“Well, I wanted to go off but you grabbed my hand and pulled me down and even lock me with your legs wanting to not let me go and plus the best part is that you were calling me Jae…”

“OMG I DID!?”

“Yes you did! So I have no choice to lie beside you but I suddenly dozed off…”

“Okay…but why are some parts of our clothes missing from our body? Hmmm…did anything happen last night?”

He kept quiet.

“Why are you so quiet? Did anything happen Seung Hyun-shi?”

“Hmm….actually…”

“Actually WHAT?” I asked impatiently.

“Actually…NOPE,” he laughed…..”I just want to look at your scared face, chill…we just slept side by side and it’s just my habit to take my shirt off while sleeping, Im a guy right? Doesn’t Jae do that too?”

I sigh in a huge relief. I’ll be so guilty if anything happened last night.

“Yup, he does that…sorry if im being so paranoid…”

“Hey I don’t do crazy stuff to other people fiancée okay!”

“Arasso Arasso! Do you want to take a bath and a change of clothes before you go home?” I offered.

“Can, I feel all sticky…If you don’t mind…”

“I’ll get you a set of Jaejoong clothes and undergarments which you can use…”

“Thanks…”

After Seung Hyun took a bath, we had breakfast together before he went off to take Bomi home. I don’t know why I feel so comfortable around him even if he did just sleep by my side and we both acted like nothing happened.

“Here you go, I made some snacks for Bomi while you were bathing,” as I passed the container to him.

“Thank you, I’ll bet she will like it…”

“Btw my clothes…”

“I will the laundry for you, when it’s done I send it back to you…”                  

“Get going, Bomi will be waiting for you!”

“See you at the studio soon!”

I waved to him goodbye and see him off as he drive out from the car park.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seunghyun POV

“So she doesn’t remember?” I talked to myself while touching my lips. I look at the rear mirror and try to see the red mark on my neck.

“How am I supposed to cover this up? Aish!”

I stopped by the side of the road and bury my face with my hands. I lied to her. It was for the best and Im not proud of what I did.

*Flashback*

“Jae, stay will you? I’m sorry to make you mad,” she mumbled in her sleep.

“~~~-shi, I’m not Jae…” I said.

“Ughh—whatever…just come to bed will you…” she whimpered and pulled me down to the bed and hugged me over locking her legs on top of mine.

I tried to escape but to no avail she keep pinning me back down. I kept myself still when suddenly she moved herself on top of me. She looked at me with that puppy like eyes and mentioned his name, Kim Jaejoong. By looking at her current state, she really does not recognize who I am.

She lean her face closer to me and gently pressed her lips against mine and started to kiss me sweetly. I hesitated to response but after a few seconds I went against my desire and slowly respond back into the kiss. The kiss went to a passionate one as she my lower lip and started to explore every edge of my mouth kissing me deeper. To be honest, she was taking the lead while I just followed her moves. She broke of the kiss and moved to kiss my neck and jawline. A soft moan escaped my mouth as she hit my sweet spot and it hungrily. I could feel my manhood getting bigger. She then took off her pants and s my blouse. She leaves wet trails of kisses from my chest and down to my torso. The feeling was sensational. I’ve never felt a women’s touch after Bom left.

She then unbuckle my belt when then the image of Jaejoong appeared in my mind. I know I have to stop whatever is happening now because it will be a huge mistake if I ever go through it. I pushed her aside and made my way to the bathroom. I keep myself down and washed my face with the cold water. I sat in the bathroom for a good 5 min. I peeped outside and saw her sleeping back soundly. I sighed a huge relief and went back to bed and sleep.

*End of flashback*

“I hope that will be the last time that ever happened, I need to stop this feelings…You can do it Seunghyun…you can…Remember you’re still in love with Bom…” I said quietly while I look at Bom’s picture that was placed in my wallet.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys soory for the late update!School has just started and Im always dead tired when I reach home :( See the new banner!Like it? Thanks to imadramaholic who made it! I love it and I hope you guys too! Hello new subscribers! Thanks alot for reading and please comment guys!