Comeback

Single Daddy In Love

~~~ POV

" Helena, please book me three flight tickets back to Seoul for tomorrow morning" I instructed my nanny who was sitting beside me as soon as I read the news article on my phone.

I"Why so sudden? Didn't  you said that you no longer want to go back there anymore? You even said you hated the country and its people," asked Helena.

"Just please," I sighed. "For once, just do what I say and not ask much" 

"I'm sorry, ~~~. I'll get to it now. As soon as I get the tickets book, I'll get the luggage and help you pack," apologised Helena and made her way to my home office to book the tickets.

I took my phone again and read through the article that was sent to me a while ago. My mind went blank and I knew the only thing I wanted to do now is to fly back and mend the things that I left back in Seoul. To be honest, I'm afraid to go back. I made a major decision a year go which I thought was the best for me until this happened. I wiped away my tears that unknowingly trickled down my cheeks.

"Oh Jaehyun~ah, when was the last time you see mummy crying huh,"....I mumbled as I caress the red cheeks of my baby boy who was lying in his cot by the side of the sofa..."Mummy is finally bringing you back home baby. You're finally gonna meet the people who love you even before you were born.."

Jaehyun cooed as if he know what I was saying. His existence was the only thing that got me going as I moved to California. Being pregnant and having to give birth alone in a country that was foreign to me, I wonder how I got the courage in me to go through all of it.

As soon as the tickets were booked, Helena helped me with the packing of the luggages. 

"Jaehyun's luggage is good to go. I have packed all his necessities and put in all the extra diapers for his diaper bag. Is there anything more you need me to do ~~~~?" Asked Helena.

"Thanks for asking, I almost forgot,".....I remembered as I scratch my head..."Can you help to pack Yunho's luggage too? He will be back late from his night school so just packed his clothes and I will do the rest later." 

Helena nodded and made her way to Yunho's closet to pack his luggage.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........

"Hyung is in a mess, what is happening to him?"uttered Seungri.

The four Big Bang members sat quietly in Taeyang's living room as they gathered together before they send the older member off who is busy getting ready in the room. They try to be as quiet as possible and discussed what is the next best step they are able to do to help their Hyung.

"Jiyoung ah, any news from Han Byul noona? I thought you bumped into her last week at the restaurant. Did you get to find out anything from her?" Asked Taeyang excitedly as he expect a positive answer from his Friend.

"Nahhh,"....grumbled Jiyoung..." She keeps dodging my questions. And I mean ever since she and Dong Wook broke up, she acts like she wasn't close with me"

" How about you Seungri?Any chances with your connections from overseas.. Are they able to track with her?" Added Daesung. 

"Hmm well,they were close to but due to their stupid mistake, they lost track of her again," ...said Seungri annoyingly...."You know what, I hate her for making Hyung feel this way. I mean, even though she's a lady but how could he leave Hyung in the state that he is now. He finally was gonna be happy and everything went downhill after she left." 

Daesung patted on magnae's ' shoulder to calm him down. The boys had Seunghyun's best interest and wanted the best for their Hyung. They knew he is a big boy but they couldn't help themselves to feel that ~~~ played a role in destroying the man himself. When articles were released regarding Seunghyun's scandal and hospitalisation, he was a wreck. His another shot at happiness was destroyed and he had no one to turn to. The members was not able to help mend his broken heart but they were always there to support him. 

They quickly stood up as soon as Seunghyun came out of the room. His hair was slicked back and he wore a black suit. He gave a smile of assurance as he sees his dongsaengs in the living room.

"Hey, thanks for being here. Can you guys stop being all moody and smile a little. Everything will be fine. I'm well alive now and  it's just a simple court case. I did a mistake and I will fix it," said Seunghyun.

"But Hyung, are you really okay? You look too good to fine. If you wanna cry? Or need a hug? We can do it know," offered Daesung.

"Don't be silly,"...chuckled a Seunghyun..."Jiyoung, please control these guys, they're too far more emotional than me."

 The boys laughed to Seunghyun's remark and ease the tension in the air. The dongsaengs gave their Hyung one big hug before they head out of the house to sent Seunghyun to the court house.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....

Seunghyun POV

My hands were cold and I'm starting to sweat bullets. I'm happy that my boys are here with me to support with this ordeal I'm going through. I admit I did a mistake and i believe I was able to fix that. I missed my Daughter and I want to return back to her arms. I did not get to be a good dad the past few months and she has since been taken care by my mum. My close call to death was a wake up call to know that I have more better things in life that I need to appreciate. In my heart, I missed that special girl who left me. But now, I made a decision to just move on. I felt that I was already hurt enough that I do not want to go through it again. 

My legs suddenly stopped as we were walking to the car. Are my eyes playing a trick on me? I asked myself as I see the two figures in front of me. 

"Hyung," gasped Taeyang as he touch my shoulder.

Just as soon as I wanted to forgive and forget her, she was there in front of me. She looked as gorgeous as before and didn't look like she had a baby. My heart was aching but my mind wanted me to run and give her a big hug. Damn, this is what love do to you. 

Right then, as I looked at the person  holding onto the pram by her side, I was about to lose it. I took a deep breath and continued  to walk.

"Seunghyun-ah" she croaked as I walked pass the both of them.

I was burning in rage from the inside that i couldn't bear to look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hey guys! Omg how Long has it been and it's 2017! The last time I updated was in 2015?2014? Crazy isn't it?!! I don't know what got into me and I just decided to continue on writing this. Honestly, I was stuck on ideas and decided to stop writing the last  time round but then something triggered me to continue this fanfic. I think I finally know how I want this story to go. I'm not sure if you lovely subscriber still remember this fanfic but I hope you guys will like this new update! I will continue on this story but not on a regular basis since I started this fanfic while I was a student and now I'm a working adult, time is hard to juggle through personal life and work. I will try my best to update on weekends when I have the opportunity too. I really do hope to end this story cos I think it was one of my best  time to create fanfics when I was a teen and fantasize about oppas lol. Now I'm just too old for that crazy fangirling stuff hahaha. Since I started to love Kpop in 2007 , I grew up with a lot of 1st and 2nd generation idols so the characters will probably revolve around that era of idols. I hope you guys love and continue on to subscribe!