Han Byul & Dong Wook 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

I stayed another day at Jae’s before going back to Han Byul and mine apartment. I understood how she’s feeling from yesterday’s news. Jaejoong dropped me off in the morning before going to his mum place to inform his family about his admission to the hospital the next day. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Han Byul seating at the living room sipping away a cup of coffee while browsing the magazine in front of her.

“Hey, I’m back,” I greeted to get her attention.

Sadly, there was no response from her. I approached her and sat at the couch beside her.

“Babe, we have to talk about yesterday. I’m so sorry for not informing you first. It’s just that everything happen so fast and you’re busy. I was all confused. Jae drop the news to me like a bomb too and I was trying my best to handle it…”I explained.

Han Byul put down the magazine and looked at me.

“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have reacted that way but I admit I was angry, you know being the last to know and even Seung Hyun knew it before me, your best friend.”

“Sorry about that, Seunghyun found it by himself …I didn’t tell him though. Now, I feel more relax after telling you. It was killing me inside hiding this from you and oppa.”

“Glad to know that, so how’s Jae’s condition? Is it serious?” asked Han Byul.

“He’s going to be admitted tomorrow to start on his radiation session. I just hope it will go well.”

“How about you? Are you okay?”

“If you want me to be honest, I’m trying to keep my emotions well. I have to be strong for myself and Jae. I feel that I have to cherish his presence well each day. I’m scared that I might lose him and day. It’s scary Han Byul. I don’t know how will I cope without him by my side. I’ve spent a half of my life with him and if he leaves me just like that, I feel like dying with him too,” I said as tears run down my cheeks slowly.

“Ohh babe, you must be dying inside. I’m here now so if anything happens I will be here for you. Oh god, why is this happening now…” cried Han Byul too as she pulled me in a hug.

I let my heart out knowing that a good friend of mine is there for me.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong POV

At night, I received a text message from Dong Wook hyung asking me to meet for dinner at his restaurant. I’m sure that he would ask about yesterday. Having him as a very close hyung for the past few years, I felt guilty for telling him about my condition later.

“How are you hyung?” I greeted as I entered the vip room that Dong Wook was waiting.

“Good, take a seat Jae.”

“Do you want anything to eat? Spicy chicken or the usual curry chicken with rice?” he asked.

“I’ll guess Spicy chicken for today. I’ve been craving to have hyung’s signature chicken dish the whole day.”

“Okay then,”… he stood up and shouted…” Deuk-ah one plate of spicy chicken, please make it quick!”

“Gosh hyung! That’s loud!”

“Kwenchana those boys are too comfortable with me…once in a while some shouting won’t harm them.”

“So how was Han Byul noona? Did she get angry at you because of us?”

“Nope, I calm her down and talk things out with her…she shouldn’t have done that yesterday. I apologise on her behalf Jae, Sorry.”

“It’s okay, I hope hyung could understand my situation now. I’ll be starting my radiation session tomorrow so I hope that if anything is wrong, you’ll help me take care of ~~~. You know how she is right…only you and Han Byul noona could make her speak her mind and feelings out.”

“Don’t worry, she’s my lil sister. I’ll be there for her and you also. You need to get healthy again and we will be behind supporting you 24/7. You’re a great friend and brother to me Jaejoong. I know its cheesy between two boys but I love you Jae. I can’t deny that you’re one of the best dongsaeng I ever had…” laughed Dong Wook.

“Thanks Hyung,  I love you too! Come here let me kiss you…”I teased as I give the big man a kiss on the cheeks.

The girls joined us an hour later after making up. We spent through the night talking about the past. It was nice to have the four of get together after being so busy all the time.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

~~~ POV

Jaejoong’s mum was waiting for us at the hospital lobby as soon as we arrived. It was the day for Jaejoong’s admission to the hospital to start his radiation treatment. The day was hectic as I had to go to YG for a final discussion with Seunghyun and Jiyoung after admitting Jae in.

“Sorry omoni we’re late, we overslept…Bian,” I apologised.

“Kwenchana…I just arrived too ~~~. Did you pack all of the necessary stuff? His extra clothes, toothbrush, underwear…”

“Yup I did omoni…if you’re depending on Jae, he probably will miss out some stuff…” I added.

“Oh please you two, I’m a big boy…can we get on with the registration now? I need some rest ladies,” nagged Jaejoong.

“Arrasso arasso adeul, Let’s go and get it done!”

We registered Jae’s name and made our way to the first class ward on the top floor. Since Jae’s mum dotes on her only son, she requested to have the best room for Jae to be comfortable in while he have his treatment.

“Hi Mr Kim, hope you are fitting in well. You’re schedule for treatment at 4 so have some sleep first before we call you up for radiation…” said Jae’s doctor as he came in to check on his patient.

“Okay Doc, no worries…I’m kind of sleepy too, I’ll be up and ready for later…”replied Jaejoong.

“If all is fine, I let you rest. Just to remind you the first day of radiation would be hard so you’ll feel quite uncomfortable Mr Kim, there would be lots of vomiting, side effects going on later.”

“I know about it, I’ve seen my dad go through it so I’m prepared.”    

The doctor gave Jae a pat on the back before leaving the room. I laid out Jae’s and his mum lunch before I head out to YG.

“Jae, sorry I have to go. I’m have an appointment with Seunghyun. I’ll be back by 6 okay babe. Sorry omoni, you have to take care of Jae alone for now…”I apologised.

“Kwenchana ~~~, I have been taking care of him since he was a baby. Go for your appointment, I’ll take care of things here...” said his mum.

“Yup go along now or Seunghyun would get mad at you…but before that please pass me my bag on the table, I have a favour that I need you to do,”……as Jae search his bag, he took out a key and a piece of paper…”Here take this, can you help me pick up something from the jewellery store that we bought our engagement ring from and this is the key to the locked room in my apartment that I’ve been keeping away you from. It’s a project that I’ve been doing in a while and I want you to see it alone…” said Jaejoong.

I looked at him happily hearing that he has another surprise for me. As I took the stuff from him, I felt my heart skipped a beat, it felt uneasy.

“Hey are you okay?” asked Jae.

“Uh-huh…nothing it’s just that….whatever, hopes you cope well for later okay…” I encouraged him and hugged him tightly, giving him a kiss on the cheeks too.

I looked at him and caressed his face the last time before leaving. My heart felt uneasy the whole time after I left the hospital. I reached YG building and made some changes to my recording as YG was not satisfied with the last one. Luckily, the recording went about 2 hours and I could actually have time to come back to hospital in time for Jae’s radiation.

“Hey, great job ~~~ !” praised Seunghyun.

“Thanks..”

“It’s only 11, wanna grab some brunch?” offered Seunghyun.

“Sure, but before that I have to grab something from the jewellery store. Jae asked me…so would you like to follow me first and then we go for brunch?”

“Sure no problem…”

The both of us head out and drove to Hongdae where the jewellery store was located.

“Hi, I’m here on the behalf of Mr Kim Jaejoong, I would like to take the item he purchased…here’s the receipt…” I said giving the salesgirl the receipt Jae handed me.

“Here you go Ms…tell Mr Kim we had made the necessary changes he wanted perfectly…”

“Sure I will, Thank You.”

I made my way back to the car where Seunghyun was waiting when suddenly…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seunghyun POV

I saw her waving at me as she walked out of the door. Her smile melts my heart every time she smiles at me.

“~~~!!” I shouted.

She suddenly dropped on the floor while touching her abdomen.

“Seunghyun AHH!!!!” she screamed in pain.

As I looked down her legs, blood was streaming down. Oh gosh, what is happening?                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An update, thanks for waiting! 

As usual, my exams are up and it was the festive season so I was busy doing the necessary preparations.

Hope you like this update!

Comment and thanks for subscribing new subscribers!