2/2 Trip

Single Daddy In Love

 

It was D-day. Seung Hyun and the Big Bang members had just arrived at the airport. They were late due to ending work at the wee hours of the morning. Seung Hyun had requested Jaejoong to book tickets for the morning flight so that they can avoid the fans considering that he was bringing Bomi and it would be a hassle with fans chasing them around with a kid in hand. The boys met the rest at the café and quickly checked in their luggage and made their way to the plane.

“Jae-shi I’m so sorry we are late, the boys and I just ended work at 2 just now and Bomi was all cranky needing to wake up in the morning to get ready…sorry again,” apologised Seung Hyun.

“Nah, its okay…I understand, why don’t you get some sleep while I take care of Bomi…let her sit with us in the plane…,” said Jaejoong.

“ Yup Seung Hyun, I’ll get her back to sleep…catch some sleep now okay,” interrupted ~~~.

“Thanks guys, I hope she won’t give you so much trouble, here is her milk bottle…she needs it when she’s on flight so as to distract her when the plane fly offs,” thanked Seunghyun as he passed Bomi to Jaejoong.

All of them took their seats and not even an hour after take-off, the big bang members, Dong Wook and Han Byul were all asleep leaving Jaejoong and ~~~ who was taking care of Bomi. Jaejoong smiled at the sight of his fiancée who was cuddling and patting Bomi to sleep. He knew she would be a great mum to his kids one day on which the day is yet to come.

They arrived in Jeju after about an hour and a half long flight to Jeju. Jaejoong had made a reservation at a penthouse resort by the beach for their 2 days stay.  All of them were excited as soon as they reached their lodging house.

“Jaejoong-shi me and maknae will be taking the room upstairs and Dae and Youngbae will take the room beside us,” said Ji Young.

“ Oh no problem, how about you Seunghyun?” asked Jaejoong.

“Oh me and Bomi will take the big room upstairs if that is okay with you?”

“No problem, you can… so Dong Wook hyung and Han Byul do you want to take the master bedroom or the smaller room on the first floor?”

“We will let you have the master bedroom since you guys need more special time and preparations before your wedding…if you know what I mean,” said Dong Wook giving Jaejoong a sneaky look.

“Yah hyung stop it!” laughed Jaejoong.

All of them got ready for the beach even the little one who was deep asleep was wide awake ready with her swimming attire on. The girls were busy preparing lunch while the guys and Bomi enjoy the water activities that Jaejoong had plan for the afternoon. It was an exciting day for all of them as they get away from the busy city life.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………................................

Jaejoong POV

I popped in the pills that ~~~ had left for me at the dressing table before I joined the guys for the activities. ~~~ had been taking care of the time when I have to take my medicine carefully. I appreciated her help and I thank her for being concern of my health. ~~~ is my motivation to live on and fight this sickness. I quickly got ready and made my way to the beach where the boys were waiting.

As night falls, everyone was hungry and tired. The girls prepared delicious food for us and marinated a whole lot of beef for the night bbq fiesta.

“Hyung, let the single boys do the job while the attached boys sit down and entertain your ladies…Hmm you too father of a kid, sit down and entertain your little girl,” teased Seungri at his hyungs.

“Okay we will do that maknae, we will mark your words young man!” replied Dong Wook.

“Go away, pali don’t be a pest here hyung!” nagged Seungri as he chased his hyungs away.

Han Byul and ~~~ was busy playing with Bomi at the dinner table. Seung Hyun, Dong Wook and me took our seats and look watch Bomi as she entertained us with her wit.

“Hmmm appa, can I call Songsaengnim Aunt ~~~ since I call ahjussi Uncle Jae?” asked Bomi to her father.

“I don’t know? You have to ask her yourself little girl…go and ask her,” whispered Seunghyun jokingly to Bomi.

The little girl quickly ran to ~~~ and held her arms…”Songsaengnim, can I call you Aunt ~~~? Please------!” pleaded Bomi as she looked at ~~~ cutely.

“Hmmm, well what do I get in return if I let you call me Aunt ~~~?” asked ~~~

“Bomi’s gonna give you my favourite doll and all my candies that appa love to give me,”she said excitedly.

“That’s all?” questioned my fiancée giving Bomi a sad look.

“And a big hug and kisses from Bomi too!” she added.

“Okay then, you can call me Aunt ~~~ from now on but not in school okay baby girl!” said ~~~

Bomi jumped onto ~~~ happily and gave her a big hug plus giving her kisses all around her face. Everyone laughed at the little’s girl antics. My eyes caught on Seunghyun’s expression. The way he looked at the both of them was giving me a message that somehow this man has fall in love with my fiancé.

After an hour of waiting, the food was ready and everyone took their seats at the dinner table. My head starts to spin around and I was nauseous as I breathe in the strong smell from the kimchi. Is my tumour taking a toll to my smell too? I made my way to the bathroom suddenly and puke. Everyone was startled by my action. ~~~ followed me behind and pat my back.

“Jae, are you okay? Is it hurting?” asked ~~~.

“Nope, is just that the kimchi is making me nauseous….”

“Come here, let me clean you up,” offered ~~~ as she wiped my face with a damp towel.

A knock came from the bedroom door and saw Seunghyun standing by it.

“Hey, can I come in?”

“Yup, come in…” I said.

“Are you okay? Was the meat not cook properly?”

“No, No, I just had a small headache and my stomach is not doing too well…”

“Hmmm, I guess so…here drink this ginseng extract, it will help you to reduce the headache and help you to sleep well tonight.”

“Komawo…” I thanked him as he passed me two packets of the ginseng extract.

The night went well and everyone was fast asleep by 12. I guess those superstars wanted to catch some sleep that they have left and have a long night sleep during this break. I put a pillow on ~~~’s head which was on my arm slowly. I pulled the blanket over and kissed her forehead. I made my way to the kitchen to grab some water. As I walked back to my room, I saw Seunghyun sitting alone at the balcony.

“Hey man, what’s up? Not asleep yet?” I asked as I took a seat next to him.

“I can’t sleep after putting Bomi to sleep so I came out to get some fresh air…” he replied.

“What’s that you are holding on? Sorry if I asked…”

“Oh its Bomi’s necklace, it used to belong to my late fiancé…”

“I’m sorry, do you missed her?”

“Sometimes, you know her hugs and kisses…” laughed Seunghyun.

“I know what you mean…hmmm you do not want to find a replacement?”

“Not at the moment…it’s hard to find a good girl to take care of me and Bomi…”said Seunghyun.

“How about ~~~ ? Do you want her as a wife?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a mystery what will happen next...

New Update,two more chaps tomorrow!Thank you for waiting!Sorry guys,this past weeks had been a busy and rough for me and sorry too if i can't keep up with my promises.Hello new subscribers!Leave a comment okay guys! I love you readers so much!It makes me happy! 

Good day everyone!

PS:B2ST MIDNIGHT IS OUT!!!IM A HAPPY B2UTY!