Bali 3/3

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to find Yunho beside me. After Seunghyun left, I waited for Yunho to get back but I guessed I fell asleep while waiting.

“What time you got back?” I asked with my eyes still half close.

“An hour ago,” he answered.

I look at my phone clock and it was 4 in the morning…”Why you came back so late?”…then I smelled a strong smell of alcohol coming from him…”Have you been drinking?”

“Get back to sleep noona, I’m sleeping at the couch…”

“Wae? Sleep here with me…”

Without a word, he grabbed the pillows and walked out of the bedroom.

I woke up in the morning without seeing Yunho anywhere in the suite. Where did he go so early in the morning…”Maybe he went to the gym…” I thought. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and take a shower.

After I was done showering and dressing up, I went to the living room and saw Yunho eating breakfast.

“Good Morning…” I greeted and took a seat next to him.

He kept quiet and took the newspaper in front of him and started reading.

“Where did you go just now? I was searching for you…” I asked and once again, I got a silent treatment.

I took away the newspaper he was reading and looked at him…”I’m talking to you Jang Yunho, what is wrong with you?” I raised my voice.

“Nothing is wrong with me…Isn’t there is something that you are hiding away from me? “ He replied.

“I’m hiding something? What are you talking about?”  I looked at him in confused.

“So being in another man’s arms and saying “I love you” isn’t something you want to tell me about huh?”

The picture from last night flash through my mind…”Ah Seunghyun…He was just comforting me…Sure I do love him, he’s my friend. Did you misunderstand my actions?”

“Comfort? Noona, I’m here. What’s the use of me by your side? I’m the guy you’re dating and not him. Overall, I’m your boyfriend. How would I feel to see the women I love in someone else’s arm?”

“But he’s just my good friend…There are things that I could not share with you…He have gone through the same experience as me….So he understand the things that I’m going through…” I explained.

“Then try to share it with me...”…He held my hands and places it on his heart…”Noona, I really love you. Why can’t you open up to me? Isn’t it enough that I showed how sincere I am? You chose me and you said that you will try your best…True enough your action does but your heart? You said “I Love You” to a man…I know he’s your good friend but do you think a women and a man being friends together can just keep their feelings at a certain extent and not loving each other? Don’t you think he likes you? After I heard you saying those words to him, I remembered that you have not said it to me once…I feel that you have more than just loving him as a friend.”

I fairly enough know Seunghyun’s feelings for me but I can’t bear to tell Yunho the truth. I didn’t know that he can’t see my heart slowly opening up to him. I thought my actions were enough to show it.

I held his face with my both hands and looked him. I wiped away the tears that were gonna fall from his eyes…”Bian…I didn’t know that you would get sad about it. I’m opening up to you Yunho…I appreciate all the nice things you have done for me…Thank you so much…And no Yunho, I don’t have that kind of feelings for Seunghuyn. He’s a really great friend to me and that’s all…From now on, I shall show you how I feel too and just not by…”…I came close and peck his lips…”actions.”

A smile lit on his face and he hugged me tightly…”Sorry for my bad behaviour just now…” he apologised.

“Don’t you ever do that again to me okay…” I turned around and kiss his cheeks…”Saranghae Yunho-yah…”

“Saranghae ~~~!” He exclaimed in excitement.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach together without any disruption just like how he wanted to. It was our last day in Bali before we fly back home at midnight. I was happy that Yunho brought me to Bali. I got to spend time just not with him but also my good friends. Well, there is much to life now I think. The warmth and love from people around me give me the strength to move forward from the past.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seunghyun POV

It’s the last few hours we’re gonna be in Bali before flying back home. Yesterday night was a good well spent night with ~~~. I just love her to bits. After hearing she said she loved me, my heart was at ease because I’m sure she does love more than just a good friend.

As I was packing Bomi’s luggage, I received a text message from him. I left Bomi to the care of Han Byul and Dong Wook and made my way to the poolside bar.

“One Pina Colada please…” I said to the waiter and took a seat next to him.

“Where’s ~~~?” I asked.

“Noona is taking a bath…So I thought I called hyung out for a drink…” answered Yunho.

“Thanks, but I don’t drink…I guess a mocktail is okay…”

“No problem…Hyung, may I ask you something?”

“Yes, go ahead.”

“Can you move out from noona’s apartment when we go back to korea?”

I looked at him in shock…”What for if I may ask?”

“Is just that…It’s inappropriate for you guys to live in the same house. If you can’t, I’ll bring noona to live with me…”

“I don’t think so she likes either any of that idea…have you asked her yet?”

“Nope, I was just thinking about it…Since noona has me now; I would want to take care of her…”

I took a sip from my drink and sigh…”Just be honest Yunho, you’re uncomfortable seeing us living in the same roof don’t you?”

“Well since you talk about it….True, I don’t like to see you guys living in the same roof…”

“You don’t trust her?” I asked.

“Aniya…I don’t trust you, hyung. I noticed the way you were with her on the yacht and yesterday night when she was crying in your arms…”

“Good that you don’t trust me…I’ll be honest with you Yunho. I won’t hide this from you…I love ~~~…And not just liking her as a friend but as a woman. She rejected me for you btw. You should be happy about that but doesn’t mean she chose you…I will stop loving her. I promise Jaejoong that I will take care of her no matter what happens and I will stay strong with that promise. So Yunho, I shall not move out and continue staying there with her…” I confessed.

“Okay…But noona is dating me, shouldn’t I be the one taking care of her? You can just pass that responsibility to me hyung,” he said looking annoyed.

“Why should I? If you were in my shoes, would you want to lose that opportunity to be living with the women you love even if she doesn’t love you back? I won’t even if you ask me to give in to you. It’s an opportunity for me every day to make her fall for me…”

“Hyung!” he raised up his voice.

“We are both men, Yunho. To me, as long as she is not married she doesn’t belong to anyone, not me or even you. You guys are just dating, so what? At the end of the day, the decision made will be hers. And I guarantee that you know too, she is also still unsure about her feelings. Don’t tell me you don’t feel it?”

He gulped down his drink and slammed the glass down…”Fine then, let’s do it this way. Now it’s between you and me. We shall start this game. We’ll see who gets to win noona’s heart,”… he looked at me and smirk…”Don’t be sad if you lose.”

I stood up and straighten myself out…”If you like it that way then, okay. And Yunho…”… I pat his right shoulder …”Love is not a game; is the heart that matters.” I smiled and walk back to the suite.

We reached Seoul in the wee hours of the morning. Bomi was already jetlagged and she fell asleep all the way through till we went out of the departure hall.

“How are you guys going back? Me and Dong Wook oppa are going straight to the salon to prep for our photo shoot…” said Han Byul.

“Manager Hyung is here, he will be sending us back…~~~ you coming with me too right?” I asked ~~~.

“Hmmm I guess so…We’re living in the same house don’t we…”

Suddenly Yunho interrupted our conversation…”But noona, isn’t it better if I sent you home. Seunghyun hyung has got a lot in his hands…”

I gave out a small laugh…” My manager hyung is here, don’t worry…He’ll be bringing all our luggages up to the apartment…”

“Ya, Yunho…Kwenchana, you go back home and rest okay…I’ll get going, text me when you reach home…” said ~~~ as she kiss his cheeks.

As we walked out of the airport, I turned and sticked out my tongue at Yunho. My life couldn’t just get any better. I’m sure I’ll be the one in her heart.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….....

~~~ POV

I woke up to the sound of Bomi’s crying from the next room. It had been a few days since she started to wake up crying in the middle of the night after we came back from the trip. I walked passed Seunghyun’s room and found his bed empty. I guessed he was still at the studio working.

I pulled Bomi into a hug; rubbing her back to calm her down…”Wae Bomi? Why you’re crying?”

“I dreamt something…I’m scared Aunt ~~~…”

“Don’t be afraid? Was it a nightmare again? Tell ~~~….”

“Omma…”…she sobbed…”Omma came to my dream again…”

I wiped her tears away and cupped her little face…”Bomi omma? Did she say something to you?”

“She was crying…She was sad Aunt. She said to Bomi that she is scared appa will forget the most important day to her…Omma said I must tell appa, if not she won’t come to my dreams anymore. I don’t want that to happen!” She started crying again.

“Shhh princess…It’s okay…I don’t think your Omma meant what she says…She won’t want to make you sad…”

“Come and sleep with ~~~ tonight okay…I’ll pat you to sleep…Let’s go…”

I carried her to my room and placed her by my side. She cuddles me tightly as I pat her to sleep.  Slowly, both of us drift off back to sleep.

…………………………………

I woke up the next morning to still find Seunghyun not back home. I received a text from him saying that he was still at the studio. After breakfast, I dressed Bomi up and packed some new clothes for Seunghyun to change. We both then head out to the YG studio soon after to surprise Seunghyun for a visit.

“Appa!!!” shouted Bomi as she swings the studio door open.

“My baby! What are you doing here?” asked Seunghyun ; hugging Bomi.

“Appa didn’t come back home so me and Aunt come here to surprise you…Do you like it?”

“Of course…when my two princesses comes and visit me…” teased Seunghyun as he looked at me.

With the arrival of Bomi, the Big Bang members who were in the studio too all dropped what they were doing and started to hug and kiss Bomi. She’s the luckiest girl to have Big Bang members as her godfathers. I’ll bet when she grows up, everyone will be jealous of Bomi.

“Seunghyun actually I came here to discuss something with you…” I said remembering my intention of coming to visit him.

“Okay then we leave you two here…”…said Jiyoung as he carry Bomi in his arms…”The boys and I will bring Bomi to meet her YG  harabuji and bring her out to eat okay hyung…You guys take your time to chat…”

The rest of the boys left leaving me and Seunghyun in the studio. I sat on the couch opposite him.

“Before anything, here is your change of clothes that I brought for you…”

“Thanks…so thoughtful of you…”He teased.

“Tsk pabo…”

“Hmmm, what do you want to discuss with me about?” he asked.

“It’s about Bomi, she woke up again yesterday night crying. She told me she dreamt about her omma. In her dream, she said that Bom told her that she’s scared you may forget an important day to her….Do you know anything about it?”

“Huh important day? I don’t think so….” He furrowed.

“Think properly…If you do forget about it, Bom may not come into Bomi’s dream anymore….Call me superstitious but there is always a reason why the dead comes to one’s dream…”

“Okay okay chill…I’ll see my calendar…”

He took out his touch phone and checked his calendar…”Oh …”…he ruffled his hair…”How could I forget...”

“Forget What!?” I exclaimed.

“It’s Bom’s birthday tomorrow! How could it slip off my mind! What should I do? ”

“Yah Bingu, Aigoo cinca! How could you even forget about it? Lucky it’s tomorrow, you still have time to buy the cake...."

“That’s the problem....”…he looked at me worried…”I have to bake it myself….”

“Huh? Bake it?”

“Every year, I bake a cake for Bom but it always takes me hours cos I really at baking. But no matter the outcome is, she loves it so much. So…it’s kind of a tradition for us….What am I gonna do? I don’t have much time…By the time I finish with my work here it would be already late and if I burn my cake again like last year…Urghh! How could I forget!” He groaned in frustration.

“ Cool down, don’t worry…I’ll help you with the baking…You, me and Bomi…We shall do it together!” I suggested.

“Cinca? You’re gonna help me?”

“Yes Seunghyun…So meet us at home after your work, we’ll bake together okay…I shall take Bomi to grocery shopping now…Take care babe…”

She bid me goodbye and went out to take Bomi. I fell back on the couch feeling relieve. How could I forget an important day? I looked at Bom’s picture in my wallet…”Sorry babe for forgetting…Bian, I’ll see you tomorrow…” I mumbled and continued back to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bian if there is any mistakes cause I didn't get to check the errors in it....

Hope you enjoy this update!

Thanks for your love and support!It's very encouraging!

Comment and send me your love!

You readers are the best!