Beast

Single Daddy In Love

 

Seunghyun POV

“Where are you….Okay I’ll go now, wait for me…” I quickly hung up my phone and quickly drove off to the hospital.

I made my way to the ward where Yunho was. ~~~ was sitting alone outside the ward with her head down….”~~~…I’m here….” I said.

“Oh Seunghyun…” She looked up as she notice my presence.

“Are you okay? You looked like you’ve been crying…How’s Yunho? What happened actually?”

“I—I don’t know…He fainted. The doctor said he’s been drinking too much. They’re still running some test on him…”

“Have he woken up yet?”

“No….”…She shook her head…” I’m waiting for him to wake up…”

“Oh babe…”…I pulled her into my arms…”He’ll be alright…I accompany you here till he wakes up okay…”

“I think it’s not a good idea. I think you should just go home. Yunho won’t be happy to see you around. He kind of saw you kissing me when you send me to his apartment…I think he kind of knows something more is happening between us…”

“Okay…Are you sure you’ll be alright? “

“Yup…I will tell him when he wakes up…I should be honest with him. I know the truth gonna hurt him but it’s now or never…”

“Alright then…Just give me a call when you need me okay and don’t forget to eat. I’ll buy you a bento box before I leave….”…I put my hand on her baby bump…”My baby probably is hungry now…”

“Your baby?!” ~~~ looked at me in shock.

“Wae? Don’t look at me like that... Since the mummy has confessed, she belongs to me now ….So whatever belongs to the mummy, belongs to me too isn’t it...…”

~~~ burst into laughter…”What are you talking about? You don’t make sense right now Seunghyun....You’re not even married to me, how can my baby belong to you too?”

“Hmmm….”…I put both of my hands on my hips…”Are you hinting on marriage? You’re totally moving fast huh…yesterday you just said you love me and now you want marry me…I like your style Ms ~~~….” I smiled.

“Omg whatever Seunghyun…Don’t tease me! Go and get my bento box now…I’m starving…Pali Pali go now….” Whined ~~~ as she push me away.

I went off and bought her food. Before leaving, I watched her eat and made sure she finishes her food in front of me. I bid her goodbye and made my way home. When I reached my car, a text message came in.

From : ~~~

Thank you for making me smile. I had a long day today. God knows what happened earlier in the day. I don’t want to worry you about it…I hope you understand. I’ll try to solve things with Yunho. You know I’m not good with words when I’m with you but I just want to say…I love you. Good Night Seunghyun  

My heart just melted reading those last few words. With a happy heart, I drove back home with a big smile on my face.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yunho POV

I open my eyes and look around the room. Seeing the IV stand by my side, I realised I was in the hospital. It was dark except for the side light. My head was aching so much when I tried to move. Turning my head, I saw ~~~ sitting beside me and leaning on my bed with her head on her folded arms.

I ran my fingers through her long hair. She startled awake as she raised her head suddenly; rubbing her eyes.

“Noona…” I whisper.

“Oh Yunho you’re awake!” She exclaimed showing a sight of relieved.

“How did I end up in the hospital? I can’t remember what happened except for the part that I was drinking…”

She gapes and frowns at me…”You ought to since you were dead drunk and fainted.…never mind, I’ll call the nurse to check on you…” She then stood and reaches for the buzzer on the bedside. Moments later, a nurse bustles into the room and checked on my vitals.

“Everything is fine Mr Yunho…I’ll fetch the doctor for further examinant…” said the nurse as she then left the room.

I looked over at ~~~ who was sitting by my side. Flashes of images flashed on my mind when the nurse was checking on me.  My head was in a mess but I remembered seeing tears on her eyes as she was standing before me.

“Noona…did I hurt you last night?” I asked.

“Hmmm…No you didn’t…you just had much to drink. I was to blame too…Sorry for ditching you the other night…We couldn’t get home due to the blocked roads and my phone connections were disconnected…I’m so sorry…”She  apologised as she held my hand.

“It’s okay…Sorry that I got to drunk. I was mad…I shouldn’t have act on impulse without hearing your explanation…”

“Kwenchana…We’re even now…” She smiled.

Just then, the door opens and a familiar doctor in a white coat came in.

“Good evening Mr Yunho…I’m here to examine you and talk to you about some things. Ms ~~~, I’m sorry but you have to wait outside…I have to talk privately to my patient…”

“No problem doctor…” ~~~ kissed my forehead before she went out of the room.

“Mr Yunho, you know that you will get a hearing from me today right…” warned Doctor Song as he starts to examine me thoroughly by shining a light in my eyes and some other test.

I kept quiet and continued to look at him as he checked on me. Doctor Song took a seat by my bed and looked through the file he was holding….”Well through the records, you’ve not been seeing your psychiatrist for 4 months now and you missed quite a number of appointment for your check-up…You’ve have not stock up your meds too, am I right? I guess your meds now are finish since I prescribe you months ago… ” asked Doctor Song.

“I was too busy with work Doc, it’s a hassle to come to the hospital…It’s taking too much of my time…I’m getting better aren’t I?”

“It’s for your own good Yunho…You’ve been dealing with this since you’re a teenager...I know what you’ve been through…It will affect much of your life and relationship if you don’t take care of yourself…You know how much  this can hurt the people around you especially the women outside…I have a feeling you like her…Please heed my advice…As a doctor I shouldn’t say this but thank god you fainted…If it weren’t for it, I don’t think I will be here talking to you right now….”said Doctor Song.

“Alright doc…I’ll see about it…”

“I trust you to it…You may go home after the IV drop has finishes…Don’t forget to take your prescription to okay…”

“Arasso, Thank you…”

Doctor Song gave a pat on my shoulders and left the room. Soon after, ~~~ came back in. We headed home after my IV drop finishes. She put me to bed and whip up a quick meal to fill my empty stomach. ~~~ changed to my clothes and stayed the night to take care of me. We didn’t spoke much to each other the whole evening and just drifted off to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

Morning came and we sat opposite of each other as we ate our breakfast. The only sound that was coming from the living room was from the clashing of our cutleries. I could say that the atmosphere between us were awkward. I hate when things like this happens. 

“Noona, you should go back home after you’re done…I’ll send you back okay…” said Yunho suddenly.

“Oh- oh...”…I looked up to him…”o-kay but are you feeling better now? If you’re not, I can just flag a cab”

“I’m good…I think your bowl of hot seaweed soup works last night…I feel the energy back in me now…”

“It’s nice to hear that…”….I smiled…” Don’t drink any alcohol for the time being okay…”

“Arasso Noona…Thanks for worrying about me…I feel that I get all attention from you now…Maybe I should get sick often.”

“Please don’t say that…I want you to be healthy…”… I caress his cheeks…”And see that always bright smile on your face uh…”

“I’m just kidding,” he laughed.

I put my utensils down on the side of the plate and took a sip of water. I rubbed my sweaty hands against my thigh. My nerves are killing me and I’m afraid how would Yunho react to what I’m gonna say next.

“Yunho-yah, I think we should stop seeing each other.”

Yunho stopped what he was doing  and froze….”Wae? Can you explain?” he said.

“I feel that I will hurt you more …Because I don’t know if I can give you the same emotions you have for me.  This relationship might not work between us. I can’t lie to myself or to you anymore.”

Yunho looked at me with anger in his eyes…”Cinca or you just actually in love with someone else?”

“A-bout that…..”

“Seunghyun huh..It’s him right, he’s taking you away from me.”

“No Yunho he’s not…It’s my decision…He has nothing to do with this…” I explained.

“Liar…LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!”  He shouted and bangs his hands on the table.

I nearly jumped out of my seat when he raised his voice.

“YOU LOVE HIM NOONA! Just admit it and don’t beat around the bush! YOU’RE A LIAR! I love you noona so so much and you did this to me! How dare you!”

“Yunho calm down, you’re scaring me…” I trembled.

“I SHALL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS AND YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR IT!”

He grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall hard. Tears was streaming down my eyes as I trembled in fear. I was worried about my and mine child’s safety. Yunho smack his lips on me and started to kiss forcedly on me. I tried pushing him away but his strength was too strong for me to fight to.

“No one ever gets to take you away from me, ~~~ you will always be mine!” he whispered in my ears.

With those words, he ripped opened my blouse and devours me like a beast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry readers...I know it's been so long since I update a new chap.

My time have been taken up with school and this time round I have to do well because I failed 4 modules last semester and I cannot fail another one this semester.

I always wanted to write a chap when I get home but I just get so tired and sleepy. It took me 3 short nights to finish up this short chapter.

I can't promise by when I can regularly update but  I try my best to type during the weekends.

Hope you enjoy this short chapter and sorry again guys :(

I love ya readers for your support and please send your comments below!