The Past & Present

Single Daddy In Love

 

Jaejoong POV:

I woke up to see her face as soon as I opened my eyes. I push over her long fringe that was covering her face. My beautiful girl, I said to myself. A smile lit on my face and I leaned forward to kiss her soft lips. I held her hands tightly which was resting on my chest. I wish everyday was like this.

“Good Morning baby…”greeted ~~~.

“Morning how’s your n------“.

 Without finishing my sentence, I rushed to the bathroom.

“Jae, are you okay? What happen? Jae, Jae…!” she shouted as she banged the bathroom door.

It was the sudden attack. My head was hurting and I can’t bear to let her see me in this state.

“N—o, I’m alright…I just had a stomache…”

“Kim Jaejoong don’t you dare lie to me I know what is happening in there, open the door now! Please!”

“I don’t want to let you see me like this…..ahhh!!!”I shouted as I felt the sharp pain in my head.

“JAEJOONG! Please baby please, before I take the keys to the bathroom, open the door now!”

I dragged myself and unlock the door. ~~~ rushed in and saw me sitting down by the corner of the bathroom with my whole body soaking wet with sweat.

“Omg baby! Where’s your medicine?”

“Inside the pocket of my jacket I wore yesterday…,” I said.

“Okay, hang in there Jae, I’ll go and take it now…”

She came back with a glass of water and the bottle pills. I took two pills and gulp down the water. I held onto her tightly as she rubbed my back up and down. Slowly the pain started to reduce and I straighten myself back again.

Her eyes were red from crying. I wiped away her tears and hug her closer to me.

“Jae don’t you dare hide away from me like that…I will be by your side no matter what happens…do you want to see me being panic like just now again huh?” she whispered in my ears.

I sighed for a moment…”No babe, I’ll promise to not do it again…promise…”

We broke away from the hug and gave each other a kiss. It will be hard from now on but I know she will be there by my side. I know it’s cruel for her to see me suffering like this but deep down in my heart I want her to be my pillar of strength.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Bomi POV:

It has been days since appa started to act weird. He keeps looking into thin air and whenever I called out appa he doesn’t seems to hear.  I asked Ji young appa who was staying over at our place for the moment but he also doesn’t seem to know what is wrong with my appa.

“Appa, appa…”I said as I tapped his shoulders.

“Oh…yes Bomi, what do you want?” asked appa.

“Nothing…Can I cuddle you to sleep? It’s time for my nap time but I want to fell asleep on appa’s lap…Can I?”

“Of course my daughter come here…” as he carried and sat me on his lap.

“Appa”…I looked up smiling at him…”Why have you been acting so weird lately? Did Bomi do anything wrong?”

“Why do you think so?” he chuckled.

“You have been wondering a lot and every time Bomi calls you…you don’t respond at once…”

“Sorry Bomi, did I? I think appa is just tired with work, I’m so sorry…” apologised appa as he pinch my cheeks.

“Kwenchana, you should rest more okay! Fighting! ” I cheered and gave a peck on appa’s cheeks.

“Thank you my princess!” he laughed.

“Okay now close your eyes and sleep okay…” he cooed.

I slowly closed my eyes till I remembered that I wanted to tell appa about my dream.With my eyes close, I told him.

“Appa, Omma came to my dream yesterday…she said she miss me and you too, she looked so beautiful appa…”

“Really? What more did she say?” asked appa.

“She said I was doing well in school and I’ve been a good daughter to you…she kept kissing me in my dreams and was smiling the whole time…”

“Were you happy Bomi?”

“Yes and omma told me another thing too to tell you…”

“What is it?” he asked curiously.

“She said one day you will get to receive the love from that special person and she will love you more than omma does…”

“Oh…okay…” he answered.

“What does that mean appa?”

“It’s just nothing…I think your omma is blabbering nonsense…go to sleep my child…”

I did not understand anything what omma had asked me to tell appa but I felt it was something meaningful. I fell into deep sleep as appa tapped and sang me a lullaby to sleep.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................

2 new chaps up tonight!sorry if this chap is short and boring!thanks for waiting readers!love ya lots and comment okay!