It will be okay...

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

We headed out to the Jeju General Hospital. Everyone was in panic mood trying to calm me down. Nobody knew about Jae’s illness accept me. I even kept it from Han Byul. We reached the hospital in a nick of time and Jae was lead to the emergency ward. I spoke to the doctor in private about Jae’s condition since they do not have any medical record of him.

“We will check up on him asap, thanks for letting us know, sorry but  you have to wait at the waiting area…Don’t worry, nothing will happen to him…” said the doctor.

“Thanks please do your best to see what happened…” I begged.

I walked back to the waiting area where the rest were. I looked at the time and it was nearing 1. I realised that we were supposed to catch a flight to Seoul at 2.30.

“Guys, you need to go back to Seoul. Let me take care of Jae here alone…hurry you guys will be late for the flight…”I said.

“Is Jae okay? What happened to him?” asked Han Byul.

“Oh nothing, he’s alright…just some gastric attack or maybe his appendix was acting up again, they are still checking…it’s nothing serious really. Sorry for panicking like a mad woman just now…” I apologised.

“Are you sure, you’re alright?” asked Dong Wook oppa who was not convinced by my expression.

“Aigoo oppa! I’m alright! You have work tomorrow right so pali and get your asses back at the penthouse, grab your stuff and make your way to the airport…” I nagged.

“If that is what you say noona, We will make our way back to Seoul…take care noona…” said Seungri.

“I will stay here with ~~~ and accompany ~~~ here. I don’t have work tomorrow…”interrupted Seung Hyun.

“Good idea, Im actually worried about this dongsaeng of mine…you little pretty liar, you think oppa doesn’t know how you hide all your wordiness inside you huh?” scolded Dong Wook oppa as he stared at me.

“Fine, suit yourself…But what about Bomi?”

“Bomi has her uncles and aunt to take care and Ji Young is staying with me so he will know how to take care of my princess…” said Seunghyun.

“Yeh Aunt ~~~, Appa can accompany you…He will stay here with you till Uncle Jae wakes up, Bomi gonna sleep with Ji Young Papa tonight so don’t you worry…”

“Thanks Bomi, okay guys go now! You guys will be late!”

“Arasso, take care girlfriend, call me when Jae wakes up okay…Love ya girl…” said Han Byul as she hugged me.

The rest of the Big Bang members, Dong Wook oppa, Han Byul and Bomi left the hospital leaving me with Seung Hyun. It was nice to have someone by your side actually. I closed my eyes and clutched my hands together, Oh God take care of my fiancée, please don’t take him away now…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Seung Hyun POV

I went to the vending machine to buy us each a cup of coffee. I felt this was the first task of taking care of ~~~ when she’s in need just like how Jaejoong had asked. I took out the bottle that had been in my pocket for a while now. I could identify what kind of medication it was for. It’s still freshly on my mind who had own that bottle years ago.

“Hey here, coffee…” I offered.

“Thanks…but I’m not thirsty sorry…” she said.

“Cheer  up okay, he will be okay, don’t worry…”

“Hmmm…I hope so…”

“~~~, you were lying right just now?” I asked.

She looked at me awkwardly….” Lying? About?”

I took out the bottle of pill in my pocket and showed her.

“Brain tumour?”

“What are you talking about?” she denied.

“Stop lying to me babe, Bom had this when she was sick…”

She gave me a nod. It was true then.

“How long has it been?”

“A few months but I just got to know about it recently…I guess I can’t hide anything from you huh…”

“I guess so, are you okay?”

Suddenly, she burst into tears again. I sat nearer her and embrace her in a hug. . I her hair slowly as she cried hard on my shoulders. I knew what she’s going through and the pain that is befalling her now.

Suddenly the doctor came into the waiting room, from his expression, I knew something was up.

“Sorry Ms  ~~~, we need your permission to air fly Mr Jae back to Seoul University Hospital,  we are out of supply for the medication that his doctor in Seoul prescribe him. The medication we are giving him now could last him about 3 hours and something dangerous might happen if we do not give him another dosage into his body. If you may, please sign this paper and we will direct him to the helicopter at the roof top and you may also follow him back to Seoul,” said the doctor.

“Yes doc, no problem just do anything to save my fiancée please…I’ll make my way up now okay…” agreed ~~~.

“Seunghyun, can you please check out from the resort and bring my things back to Seoul? Can you, I’m so sorry  for all this, I’ll make up for it when we’re back in Seoul…”

“It’s okay, be strong and go follow Jae now. I’ll do the necessary things here and get a ticket back as soon as possible. I’ll give you a call when I reach back home okay…” I assured her.

“Thank you so much, thank you…” she said smiling to me.

I watched her walk away. Was this why Jaejoong had asked me for that favour? Whatever it is, I want Jae to go through this ordeal and make ~~~ happy. Bom, please ask Him not to take Jae away, I wouldn’t want her to feel how I felt losing you.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Jaejoong POV

I woke up to the brightness of the ceiling light. I saw her sitting by my bed holding onto my hand tightly. I tried to pull myself up but the pain in my head was affecting my whole body. I shook her gently to wake her up.

“Jae, baby…you’re awake…”

“Where am I and what happened? I only remembered the part I fainted…” I recalled.

“You’re back in the hospital and back in Seoul…they were out of supply of your medication so they needed to fly you over back to Seoul…”she explained.

“How about the rest ? Do they know about my condition?” I asked.

“Nope, don’t worry but Seunghyun kind of found out about it so he’s the only one who knows about it…”

“Hmmm it’s okay, does omma knows that I’ve been admitted?”

“Bian, I didn’t get  the chance to call cos I was so worried for you Jae…”

“Good, don’t tell her… I don’t want omma to get worried too…it will just remind her about how she went through appa’s sickness…”

“Arasso…your said that  he has something important to tell us…”

“Okay what about it?”

“He’ll come over later and tell us about it.”

Soon, my doctor arrived to check on me.

“Mr Jae, thankfully you were brought here on time…as we check your CT scan we found that the tumour is growing fast and the medication that you are taking now seem to be not working. We have to start your radiation session soon to kill some of the cells to avoid it from growing further…If you may, I want you to be admitted to the hospital soon to avoid any dangerous problems…” said my doctor.

“Yes please, he will be admitted…don’t worry, we will do the necessary stuff and procedures…thank you doc, please do the best to cure Jae okay…” she pleaded.

“I will Ms ~~~, I will give you a new medicine for the time being will you prepare yourself before being admitted…everything is stable so I will be happy to say that you will be out  of here actually by today.”

“Thank you doc,” said both of us.

“Jae, after today I will do whatever it takes to cure you. I don’t want something like this to happen again ever. I thought you would leave me today and I will hate you if you did baby. No matter what happens, I want to be beside you helping to fight this. You and me together okay, promise…” she said as she held out her pinky finger.

“Promise,” I assured her as we both did a pinky swear. 

I quickly changed back to my clothes and prepare to be discharge when ~~~ suddenly ran to the bathroom and start vomiting.

“Babe are you okay?” I asked.

“Yup, no worries…I’m good…I guess the kimchi kimbap that I bought just now was making me sick…”

“Hmmm okay…” I said.

Suddenly a thought about what omma said about pregnant women and how they hate the smell of kimchi.

“~~~ are you preganant?!”

“What?”

“Pregnant? You can’t smell kimchi and plus during the trip I vomited because I can’t stand the smell of kimchi. Omma told me about this before, some pregnant women totally can’t stand the smell of kimchi.”

“But what has it got to do with you also? It doesn’t make sense?”

“Have you ever heard about man actually suffers when their partner is pregnant? Don’t you remember? When my sister was having my niece, her husband was the one having morning sickness and stuff like that…huh don’t you remember?” I tried pointing that to her.

“Ahh, yes…So Jae I may be pregnant?” she asked with a clueless look.

“Let’s buy a pregnancy test first and try it when we get home!” I said excitedly.

She gave a nod and a big smile. Will it be a reality?  If yes, I will want to fight this illness and do anything to save myself so that I can see my child grow up. Let’s hope for the best, Fighting Kim Jaejoong.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, i don't know if you guys have read this chap but I just realised that this chap was gone since AFF had some problems,I'll be updating chap 30 sometime tomorrow cos school's been taking up alotof my time and I don't have the time to type the new chap! Thanks for waiting guys love ya!