Bali 1/3

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

It was already 9 o’clock at night when we arrived at the resort hotel in Bali. Han Byul, Dong Wook and Seunghyun were lucky that the resort still had one more room available for them since they didn’t made any reservation.  All of us followed the bell boy who took us to our room from which we got to know that our rooms ended to be next to each other.

“Mr Jang, your room would be this one which is the couple suite and Ms Han Byul your room would be next to them which is the family suite…here’s the room keys and enjoy your stay here in Bali…” welcomed the bell boy.

“Couple suite? Isn’t it too fast guys?” commented Han Byul.

“Noona, it isn’t what you think…” replied Yunho.

“Yah Park Han Byul! Don’t be pabo can you? It was supposed to be a trip for us two sure than we need a couple suite…he needs to take care of me too so what if we’re going to make love if that is your dirty mind is thinking about? We’re adults babe…Than you 3 who lied to me about your stupid schedules!” I nagged.

“Woah babe why so angsty! I’m just kidding…and sorry we lied to you…It was a last minute plan…after you texted me about you going to Bali, I thought that we should surprise you…since 3 of us got a break from work …I planned that we should go for a trip…”explained Han Byul.

“Okay noonas….I think we are all jetlag from the flight so let’s go in and freshen up okay…how about that?” said Yunho.

“Yup Yunho is right let’s go in and freshen up…Even Bomi is going to bed soon…So just let’s meet tomorrow okay guys…” added Seunghyun.

When I walked inside the room, it was facing the good view of the beach and we had our own private pool too. The interior was so beautiful completed with all things needed. We even had a kitchen too in the suite.

“Like it noona?” asked Yunho.

“Neomu chua! It’s beautiful…thank you…”

“You’re welcome noona…” …Yunho slipped his hands behind me and hugged me closer…”We’re gonna have a lot of fun…Let’s make a beautiful memory here noona…” he whispered and peck my cheeks.

“Yea…” I answered, turning around and peck his lips which made him surprise. I laughed at his reaction and pinch his cheeks….”Don’t be shock, is just a peck Yunho…I’ll go and take a shower now okay.” I walked to the bathroom hearing him giggling away from a distance.

Once the both of us had freshened up, we made ourselves comfy on the large bed.

“Noona, are you okay with us sleeping in one bed? Do you need pillows to divide our space in the middle?” asked Yunho.

“Kwenchana…I’m okay with it…I need all the space needed. I’m preggers so it gets uncomfortable cause I need to move around. Wae? You’re not okay with sleeping with me?”

“Aniya aniya noona! I very well love this arrangement.” He smirked.

“Such a ….” I laughed.

Just as we were teasing each other, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go and see who it is…”said Yunho as he gets out of bed.

“Aunt ~~~!!!!” shouted a little girls voice.

I furrowed seeing my little princess by the bedroom door…“Bomi? What are you doing here?”

“She said she can’t sleep…Han Byul sent her over….”told Yunho who was right behind her.

“ Can I uncle Yunho, Aunt ~~~? I can’t sleep…” She pouted.

“How about your appa darling? You always fall asleep in his arms when you can’t sleep…” I asked.

“Hmmmm….ap-pa a-ppa…HE FELT ASLEEP BEFORE ME!” she complained and started to burst in tears.

I got out of bed and hugged her…”Arasso you can sleep her darling…Aww don’t cry darling, I’ll put you to sleep…”

“I’m sorry, Yunho…”I mouthed to Yunho who was looking down on us.

“Kwenchana, I can sleep on the couch…She needs you tonight…”

“Thank You, Yunho.”

I switch off the lights and put Bomi to bed with me. How could Seunghyun have slept before his own daughter? I should kill him tomorrow. Bomi cuddled me with her teddy bear in hand. It’s been so long since I spend time with this beautiful girl.

“I love you Aunt ~~~…” said Bomi as she caressed my cheeks.

I smiled at her after hearing her words…”I love you too darling…Good night and sweet dreams…”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yunho POV

The next day, I wore up feeling pain throughout my body. It’s been so long since I slept on a couch and I finally got to go to sleep at 4 in the morning. I walked into bedroom and find ~~~ and Bomi not in bed.

“Where did they go? It’s only 9…” I mumbled.

“Good morning young man!” exclaimed a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around to see noona in front of me…”You’re up early? Where’s Bomi?”

“Ah Bomi is an early riser…She was up by 7 already. After my shower, I brought her back to her father but she was too stubborn and wanted me to stay to help her get ready…Now all of them are going out for breakfast…Wanna join them?” she asked.

I scratched my head and remembered the first itenary I planned with the resort…”I think we can’t noona cos I’m bringing you to have a breakfast on the yacht actually…”

“Really…So romantic of you….”

“I am a romantic man, you just don’t know it yet,” I teased.

“Okay then you go and bath while I change into my beach outfit…”

“ Arasso…” he said and ruffled my hair before going into the bathroom.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seunghyun POV

“I’m full, that was quite a spread of food they had served us…” I commented as I took the last bite of my pancake.

“Well, this resort totally live up by its name…They are famous for serving good service, food, rooms everything…It’s part of the top 10 list for resorts to visit around the world I read…” explained Dong Wook.

“Woah that must be expensive…how did Yunho afford all this man?” I wondered.

“Gosh guys! That is not important right now…we have loads of stuff to do today okay. And our first task would be….THIS!” excite Han Byul as she showed us a paper she was holding.

Dong  Wook clasped his hand together  looking at Han Byul …“Okay babe…and what will the task be or what the hell are you holding?”

“Hmmm well this is the itinerary of what Yunho had planned with the resort for the both of them and with using this smart brain of mine I got a copy of it…” She smirked.

“Did you really use your brain or used your y body to get a copy?” I teased

“Yah pabo, do you want to die?!” she snapped and gave a punch on my arm.

“I’m sorry…so what plan you have in mine?” I asked.

Han Byul told us her exact plan and distributes the roles to us. I was quite impressed that her brain really works well when it comes to these things. I gain more confidence after knowing that she didn’t sleep the same bed as Yunho thanks to my lovely daughter.  

“Let’s get this mission going…”…said Han Byul…”Bomi, remember what you should do right? The one that Aunt explained to you just now?”

“Yea Aunt Han Byul!” exclaimed Bomi.

The four of us stacked our hands together and cheered…”Fighting!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bomi POV

All of us made our way to the port where the yachts are. Bomi is very excited as it’s the first time that I will be taking a yacht. Appa said it would be fun and I could see nemo swimming too when we are out at sea.

“~~~! Yunho!” called out Aunt ~~~ when we were walking towards the yacht that would be riding.

I know that I am young to know what is happening but it seems that Aunt ~~~ doesn’t like appa much. Bomi was quite confuse for a moment because I have this feeling that Aunt ~~~ does like appa. I asked Aunt Han Byul about it and she said that appa didn’t showed enough love for Aunt ~~~ which was the reason why she is with Uncle Yunho right now. My father must be pabo, he should have showed his love to Aunt ~~~ just like how he showed his love for me.

To be honest, Bomi was quite jealous too. I don’t want Uncle Yunho to be with Aunt ~~~. I want her to be with me and appa. I was happy that I went to sleep at Aunt’s room yesterday night. Aunt Han Byul told me that whenever I see Uncle Yunho nearing Aunt ~~~, I have to separate them no matter what.

“What are you all doing here guys?” asked Aunt ~~~ who was shock to see all of us again.

“Well, we’re going to go ride a yacht with you guys!” I replied.

“Yup bian Yunho-yah, we didn’t know what to do for today and so I asked the reception where you guys were going and so we decided to go ride a yacht with you guys…If that is okay?” said Han Byul.

“Of course it’s okay….”….Laughed Uncle Yunho….”The more the merrier right!”

“Yeah I get to play with Aunt ~~~! Bomi is happy!” I quickly grabbed Aunt’s ~~~ hand and went up the yacht together leaving Uncle Yunho by himself behind us.

After about half an hour, we reach to the popular place where we could fish for loads of fishes. Appa and Uncle Dong Wook started fishing at one side. I kept myself in between of Aunt ~~~ and Uncle Yunho whenever they went. Being a sweet girl I am, I did loads of aegyo to keep them away from talking too much from each other. I giggled when I saw Aunt Han Byul giving thumbs up secretly to me.

“Aigoo my princess…you’re so cute…I can’t wait to let Aunt’s baby to play with you…” cooed Aunt ~~~.

“Yea Bomi…Uncle’s child will sure love you…”added Uncle Yunho.

“ANIYA! The baby is not Uncle Yunho’s baby! It’s Uncle Jae’s!” I scolded and stared Uncle Yunho.

“Bian Bomi-yah…I forgot…It’s Uncle Jae’s…” apologised Uncle Yunho.

Suddenly, Aunt ~~~ groaned in pain beside me….”Aunt? Are you okay? Are you sick?” I asked.

“Aunt is okay…it’s just that I’m tired Bomi…I think your dongsaeng is tired too, he’s kicking too much…”she answered.

“Are you really fine?” asked Uncle Yunho too.

“I’m good…I just need to take a quick nap…I’ll make my way to the bedroom…” said Aunt ~~~.

Before Uncle Yunho stood up to bring Aunt ~~~ to the bedroom, I shouted to appa…”Appa! Aunt ~~~ is sick…bring her inside! I want to play with Uncle Yunho more! Bomi doesn’t want to let him go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here you go another chap...

Thanks for the subscription new readers!

Appreciate your comments guys!Love ya!