Caught 2/2

Single Daddy In Love

 

No one POV
 
"Ah...Seung Hyun-shi" said ~~~.
 
"Appa knows songsaengnim?" asked Bomi.
 
"Seunghyun-shi I can explain...actually im not a barista,im a teacher and I work here,"~~~ confessed.
 
Seunghyun chuckled as he heard ~~~'s confession.
 
"Why are you laughing?"
 
"~~~-shi how long do you want to keep this from me?You think I'm a babo?I knew along you're a teacher.Don't you think that Dong Wook oppa of yours won't
tell me anything?I was waiting for you to tell me."
 
"You're not angry with me?"
 
"No why should I?You probably had a reason why you had to lie to me..."
 
"My reason..."....Seunghyun interrupted...."Nah,I don't want to know,its okay just keep it to yourself....I'm not bothered by it."
 
"Bian Seunghyun-shi....so Bomi is your daughter that you have talk about the first time we've met?That was why I felt that special bond when I first saw her..."
 
"Yup,she's my precious little girl,what a small world isn't it?"
 
"Appa and songsaengnim are friends?Aish now if Bomi does anything wrong,songsaengnim could tell appa straight away...Aish!"complained Bomi.
 
Seunghyun and ~~~ laughed at the little girl's rant.
 
"~~~ !" called out someone.
 
"Ah Jae!You came...Come let me introduce to you the person who is keeping me busy in the studio...Jae this is Choi Seunghyun better known as T.O.P of Big Bang."
 
"Hi,nice to meet you Seunghyun-shi,Im Jaejoong,~~~ fiancee,"introduced Jaejoong as they shook hands.
 
"Nice to meet you too,I've heard alot about you from your fiancee...she rants about you 24/7 when she's in the studio."
 
"Really...hmmmm...".....Jaejoong looked at ~~~ sheepishly...."Aniya Jae,I only say the good things."
 
"Okay we have to go,Im bringing Bomi to my in laws place...we can't be late sorry,"excused Seunghyun.
 
"It's okay,go ahead before the traffic gets heavy,"said ~~~.
 
"Okay then,see you at the studio on Thursday ~~~-shi and nice meeting you again Jaejoong-shi,annyeonghi gyeseyo!"
 
''Yea,annyeonghi gaseyo!" replied Jaejoong and ~~~.
.................................................................................................................................................
Jaejoong POV
 
I stared at her beautiful face as she laid her head on my tighs.How beautiful she looks from this angle.How could I bear to leave this loving soul behind?I love her so much and soon she will be facing the worse nightmare of her life.I want to spend every second with her and waking up to see her beautiful face next to me every day.How much longer will I get to do that?Will we able to walk down the aisle that we have planned before?
 
"Jae,why are you staring at me like that?"asked ~~~.
 
"Nothing,is it wrong for me to stare at me fiancee beautiful face huh?" I teased as pinch her cheeks.
 
"Thank you for the surprise picnic boo boo,I appreciate it."
 
"Your welcome,I know you're tired with the recording and juggling with your job,I'll understand."
 
"I found out something today...Bomi told me about her mum...Seunghyun's fiancee..."
 
"The one who passed away,oh gosh what a poor thing...I'll bet she miss her mum."
 
"Yup,she was crying just now asking about how the kids will know she doesn't have a mum and stuff like that,it just reminds me like how I lost my mum....all those memories just came back."
 
"Are you crying my dear?"
 
"I just miss her Jae"....as she hugged me tightly..."I can't imagine the pain I went through the last time,it hurts just badly."
 
"It's okay ~~~,I'm here alright."
 
I kissed her and hugged her in my arms.I looked up into the sky.God,why are you punishing me like this?How can I break the news to her?Should I or should I not?I have to prepare her for the worse.Shall I plan a last farewell?