Family

Single Daddy In Love

~~~ POV

I woke up to his sleeping face beside me. His hands were wrapped around me; close enough for me to feel his warm breath. I grinned to myself as images of what happened last night flash through my mind. I stared at his face closely and touch his facial features again.

“Cheeks…Eyebrows….Nose…Ibsul, Just perfect…” I mumbled.

“Aigoo, his lips is better than mine…rosy pink & soft…” I touched again and came closer; giving him a kiss when suddenly his eyes opened as my lips touched his.

I moved away quickly feeling embarrassed.

“Having fun alone huh? It’s disrespectful to touch other people when they’re asleep you know…” said Seunghyun.

“When did I? Who said I touch you?” I defend myself.

“Cheeks…eyebrows…You think I didn’t hear that?”

“Omg you were already awake? Why didn’t you open your eyes! I feel so embarrass now!” I cupped my face in embarrassment.

“Don’t be….”…he removed my hands away…”I like it that you can see me close now. It’s been so long since I woke up to someone by my side…Thank you for making my dreams come true…”

“I want to thank you too for saving my life…Being there when I lost the love of my life…You’re my saviour Seunghyun…I’m happy that you and Bomi came into my life…” I curl my fingers around his face and into his hair, pulling him towards me.

“I have known you already have fallen for even though you deny it….That is why I never gave up on you…” He whispered.

My eyes melt as I smile shyly. His husky voice whispering on me just make my heart beat faster. I felt like a high school girl in love again.

“Are you nervous? I could feel your heartbeat beating fast…” said Seunghyun who’s hand was on my chest.

“Aniya….I’m just….” In a swift motion, he grabs me tightly and captures my lips. He kisses me gently and slowly it gets heated up. We both broke free to catch our breath. He caresses my face with his fingers, his thumb skimming across my bottom lip.

“I like this part best…” he mumbled. Closing his eyes, he eases into my mouth again as I squeeze him between my lips, running my tongue over and around him. I could feel his hand coming up from my belly slowly to my chest as he cups his hand onto one of mine ….

“Stop….”… I grabbed his hand...”Not again…”

Seunghyun look at me in confuse…”But we’re already in the middle of it….” He groaned.

“No, No….We won’t do anything productive if we continue…”

“Ms ~~~, sleeping with me is a productive activity okay! Let’s continue shall we…” He cooed.

“No way…”…I pat his cheeks…” Get out of bed, take a shower and let’s go out for a date shall we?”

“Ahh, cebal…let’s spend our Sunday in bed okay…I just want you…” He grabbed me down and hugged me tight.

I push him away and wore my silk robe…” Don’t change my mind when my I’m in a good mood…Take a shower and come out for breakfast okay…” I instructed him and went out of the room; ignoring his persuasion to come to bed with him again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Seunghyun POV

I came out of the shower feeling relaxed and clean. I followed the aroma of the food that was cooking. I grinned to myself as I saw her by the stove cooking. I tip toe behind her and slipped my hands around her….”What’s cooking babe?” I asked.

“Pancakes and sausages…Are you okay with it?”

“Hmm yup…I’m not a choosy eater…”… I rested my head over her shoulder…”We really look like a newlywed couple you know…”

“Tsk…That’s all in your head…Don’t I make breakfast for you always?”

“You just don’t want to admit it…Typical of you…” I caress her tummy as I feel her bump.

“Oh it’s becoming bigger…I didn’t realise it that much till I really caress it….”

She nudged her elbow on me…”So you didn’t actually realise it when you were all over me yesterday?”

“Hmmm well…I was concentrating on something else babe, how could I notice!”

“Seunghyun….Seunghyun….” She said in annoyance.

I turned her around so that she could face me. I knelt down and place my ear on her bump…”Hi little fella, how are you doing? Oh, you’re growing bigger each day huh! Daddy is happy to know that you’re safe and healthy inside your omma….I can’t wait to meet you…Saranghae!”

“Dad—dy?” mumbled ~~~.

“Oh daddy! I want the baby to call me daddy!” I smiled.

“But…”

“I’ll be the father figure for your baby. I promised Jaejoong that I will take care of you and not forgetting to treat his child just like mine. Jae will always be the Appa…I will tell stories about how great of a man his dad was…One day, I want to get married with you, take of you and build a family together…Let’s raise this child together shall we?”

“A-re you propo-sing?” She stuttered.

“Kind off but not now…I want to be more prepared when the time comes….”

“Arasso, I shall wait for that day…” She pulled me up and embraces me in a hug.

“Let’s have breakfast and go for our date shall we…”I gently her forehead and place a kiss.

..............................................................................................

We stopped over at my mum’s house to fetch Bomi since ~~~ insisted that she should come along too. I couldn’t be happier to spend my day with the two favourite person in my life.

“Aunt!!!” shouted Bomi as she came running to us.

“Aigooo, I miss you princess! Come give me a hug!” said ~~~.

“I miss you too Aunt!” exclaimed Bomi.

“Oh, have you forgotten about appa?” I pout.

“Aniya, I miss appa too! Pali let’s go! It’s been so long since we all go out!” She dragged us to the car.

“Arasso Arasso! We get moving now…Don’t forget your seatbelt!” I reminded Bomi.

“Yea! Cubal!!!”  I started the engine and drove off the place that I have planned of.

Entering the park, the girls glistened upon seeing the blooming flowers all around us. I knew it was a perfect place for us to go. Bomi and ~~~ couldn’t stop commenting how beautiful the flowers were.

“Appa, look…It’s Bomi’s favourite flower! It’s a sunflower appa!” said Bomi as she plucked out one of it.

“I know you like it…It’s so pretty just like my daughter…” I praised.

I found a spot for us to seat and spread out the mat. I led the girls to sit down and place the lunchboxes in between them…“Come let’s rest here…We have our lunch first okay Bomi?”

“Yea appa…But before that can Aunt braid my hair first? Bomi feel so hot with my hair not being tied…”

“Of course you can...Come sit here, I shall braid your hair…” said ~~~ as she pat the space between her thigh.

“Komawo Aunt…”smiled Bomi.

I looked at the both of them dearly…”Bomi, isn’t it wonderful if Aunt can do this for you every day?”

“Chua! Neomu Chua! Aunt does better braids than appa!”…Bomi turn around and look at ~~~…”Can you stay with us forever? With me, appa and the new baby?”

“Hmmm I’m not sure about that….I’ll have to wait for your appa to give me that surprise…” ~~~ grinned.

“Surprise? What is it appa? You better surprise Aunt fast or Uncle Yunho will take her away from us!”

“Choi Bomi!”…I raised my voice…”Stop all this nonsense that Aunt Han Byul said to you before…”

“Bian appa, Bian Aunt…”

“Aigoo kwenchana…”…~~~ carried Bomi and place her on her lap…”Aunt will always be with you and your appa…I will not go anywhere …” she smiled.

“Oh I love you Aunt! And appa too!” expressed Bomi as she hugged the both of us.

"Appa, Aunt, me and baby will be a family! Now I can tell my friends that I have a mother! Aunt can come to my school and pick me up.....And I will have a friend to play with...I'm so excited!" exclaimed Bomi.

We sat back and watched Bomi run around catching butterflies. ~~~ rested her head on my shoulder as I placed my hand around her waist.

“She’s a smart and beautiful girl…You’re lucky to have her as your daughter Seunghyun…She’s a precious gift from god….”said ~~~.

“I know…She was the reason I stayed strong for the past few years…Now, I’m happy to share my precious gift with you. My daughter will be yours too…She loves you more than anything else…”

“Komawo…Seunghyun- ah…” she thanked and curls her fingers around mine.

“May we always be happy from now on and forever….”

“Hmmm…forever…Love you babe…” She smiled at me lovingly and placed a kiss on my lips.

...........................................................................

Meanwhile, a patient was wheeled into the ER. His right wrist was deeply cut and the nurse was holding it tight to stop the bleeding.

“Patient’s BP” command the doctor.

“90/60 but it’s decreasing, we need to save the patient doc fast!” answered the nurse in charge.

“We have to do an emergency surgery! Open his clothes and prepare him for surgery!”

“Doc, there’s a note…I think it’s a suicide note…”

“Is the patient’s name on it?”

“Yup there is...”…The nurse looks up to the doctor with a solemn look on her face…”Mr Jang Yunho.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A quick and short update before I go for my vacation later!

I won't be updating in a few days so you guys have to wait till i get back!

Don't forget to Send your love and comments below!

Love you readers!