A broken Heart

Single Daddy In Love

Seunghyun POV

“Hey why do you look so anxious? You’ve been looking on your phone since just now when you’re supposed to concentrate on practicing. Have you even been listening to what I have been saying just now?” said Jiyoung.

“Ahh…”…I responded to Jiyoung…”Sorry, it’s just that ~~~ have not text or call me…It’s been a day since I heard from her…”

“When did you last saw her?” asked Jiyoung.

“In the hospital…when Yunho fainted…She went back to his place to explain things up to him...you know…” I shrugged.

“You mean break up?”

“Ya…I feel I’m the bad guy if I say that…”

Jiyoung giggled….”You’re weird…Don’t worry, she probably is taking time to or even spend some last moments with him before they part…That guy is one hard person when I saw him once last time…He doesn’t seem to be an easy dude…..”

“What do you mean by that?”….I looked at Jiyoung in confused…” Hard in what ways?”

“Nah…nothing, it’s just my first impression on him…I shouldn’t judge a book by its cover I guess…”

“Tsk…I wonder what you wanted to say…I sometimes just don’t understand what you are talking about…”

“Okay…I want you to get on back to the changes I made and practice back again for an hour…”…Jiyoung grabbed his coat and walked to the door….”I’ll take a rest while you practice, I’m gonna bring my goddaughter for lunch, Bye!”

“What! That’s not fair!” I disagreed.

“Bye! Bye! You were not paying attention, have fun practicing alone!” shouted Jiyoung as the door slowly closed on me.

I took my phone out and send ~~~ one last text message before I continued.  I hope she does reply me after I’m done with my task.

From : ~~~

Hey there! Sorry for making you worried…I’m fine. I want to let you know that I’ll be back to stay with Jaejoong’s mum for a few days. I hope you don’t mind. I’ll call you when I’m coming back home. Give a kiss to Bomi for me <3

I stared at the text message for a while. I was relieved to get a reply back from her but my feelings felt something was amiss. I didn’t ask her back much and tried not to think more. I believed that she will be in good hands for a few days. For now, I have to be patient and wait till she gets back into my arms again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

I cried hard as I curled myself beside him. He was a different man. My hands hurt badly from his tight grip before. I glance to my side and saw him deep asleep. With the last little strength in my body, I got up and quickly dressed up; making my way out of the house as soon as the possible.

After getting a reply from Han Byul that she’s out of town, I drove myself back to my old apartment. I didn’t want to go home feeling dirty with what he did to me earlier. I sent a text to Seunghyun to tell him that I was alright. For now, I can’t let him know what have happened.

 I filled the tub with hot water before soaking in. I looked at myself in the mirror. Tears just stream down my eyes seeing the bruises and bites on my body.

“Jae…why and how did this happen? I miss you,” I mumbled and dropped down on the floor, crying harder.

………………………………………………..

As morning rises, I made my way to the bathroom as soon as I woke up with a need to pee…..“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I shouted as I saw my underwear soaking with blood. I started to panicked and my thoughts went directly to the safety of my baby.

I took my phone and rang up Jiyoonn, Jaejoong’s sister. She was the one person I could ask for help now.

“Unnie, it’s me. Can you come to my old apartment…I-I’m bleeding!”

“Arasso, I’ll come now! Stay calm, I get there this minute!”

Within an hour, I was being fetched and wheeled into the emergency room. My mind was in a mess and I trembled in fear thinking what might happen if I lose this baby.

“Don’t worry, everything will be alright. Pray hard okay, unnie will be outside waiting while they check on you…Nothing will happen okay…” said Jiyoon as she my fore head.

“Don’t tell ommonim…I don’t want her to get worried…”

“Arasso…” she nods and went out of the room.

A female doctor started to examine me. The ultrasound machine was brought out and I moved my face aside not wanting to see the screen.

“Ms, I will be checking the baby’s heartbeat now…” said the doctor.

I shut my eyes tightly and closed my ears. My heart beat faster as I felt the cold gel and the device moving around on my skin.

“Look…”….the doctor pat on my shoulder…” Your baby’s save…”

I felt relieved as I heard the news….”Thanks Jae, for keeping our child save…” I said to myself.

“Well after some check, you’re just having a bleed. Did you and your partner have rough ?” asked the doctor.

“Oh—yah….”….Remembering what happened the day before…”My boyfriend was quite rough yesterday…”

“So that must be it….It’s normal for some pregnant women to experience this. It will be only for a few days so I suggest you to put on a pad and as for now avoid having rough …I won’t want for something like this to happen again…”

“Thank you doc…I’ll take note of it…”

“I’ll get you discharge now but I will want you to be in bed rest for a few days okay…”

“No problem…For the safety of my child, I’ll do anything…”

Moments later, Jiyoon came in…”How’s the baby? Everything okay?”

“Thankfully it’s still safely inside… I just bleed because I was too busy with work and stress was affecting it too…” I lied.

“Aigoo, that’s a relief…Omma will be angry if she knows you’ve not been taking care of yourself…”  nagged Jiyoon.

“I know, Bian…I can go off now…The doctor say I’m good to go…”

Jiyoon helped me to wrapped up things at the hospital before we went back home. I kept quiet the whole journey deciding if I should or should not tell her what happened to me.

“Do you want me to send you back or come to my house? I can ask omma to cook you some food to eat….”

“I’ll go back to your house…I haven’t meet ommonim for a long time…If you don’t mind, can I sleep there for a few days?”

“Of course you can! What kind of a question is that? You’re always welcome in our house…You’re our only daughter-in-law....Omma will be delighated to know this…”

“Okay then…let’s make our way there...Komawo Unnie…” I thanked.

“Kwenchana, pull back the seat and lie down…I wake you up when we reached...”

“Arasso…” With that, I lay down with my hands on my tummy and drove off to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Yunho POV

I walked passed her office and saw it empty again. It has been days since she last came into the office. I walked back to my work desk with a heavy heart. I regretted taking out the beast in me. I looked at my phone and there was no reply from her. I want to seek forgiveness from her to what I’ve done before.

My mind wasn’t at ease and I couldn’t wait any longer for her to get back at me. I grabbed my coat and quickly made my way to her apartment.

I startled as the lift door opens. Unexpectedly, it was one person I didn’t want to meet right now.

“Hey Yunho…What are you doing here?” asked Seunghyun.

“, I remembered…You’re staying with her…” I smirked.

“Are you here to see me?”

“Why would I come to see you? I want to meet noona…Is she at home?”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes on me…”No, she’s at Jae’s mum place…Didn’t she went off from your house? You should know that?”

“Uh—uh nothing…I better get going then…”

“Wait, did anything happen between you guys? Did you hurt her?”

“It’s none of your business Seunghyun!”

“It is my business. She’s my house mate and the women I love…I want to know if you did anything to her?!”

“I said it’s none of your business! Don’t you understand?” I turned and walk into the lift but Seunghyun grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“Don’t you dare lie to me Yunho! If you’re angry, don’t be angry at her! Be angry at me! If I know you laid a finger on her, I’ll kick your off!”

“Really huh?” I sneered.

With my blood boiling and starting to feel irritated, he fell down on the floor as I landed a punch on his face.

“Who the hell are you? Because of you, she dislikes me! She didn’t love me! You’re a destroyer! You freaking ruin everything!” I shouted in anger.

Seunghyun spit blood from his swollen lips, clenching his fist, he return me another punch.  I couldn’t hesitate more and punch him back as I hard as I can. As he fell onto the floor again, I kicked on him till I’m satisfied.

I squat down to his side as he groaned in pain…”Listen carefully, I’ll make sure you or either of us won’t ever get her! Remember!” I warned and walked off.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

~~~ POV

I lay down on Jaejoong’s mother lap as she slowly my hair. The last few days have been quite calm and relaxing for me. I was thankful with the care Jaejoong’s mum had given me.

“Komawo ommonim for taking care of me…I appreciate all the food and herbal medicine you have given me the last few days…” I thanked.

“It’s okay…Jaejoong will want me to do this if he’s still here…”

“Sometimes I miss him…I miss how he protected me, love and care for me…everything…”

“I do miss him too but we have to move on…You know you can’t grieve for too long, it’s bad for the baby…”

“I know…”…I sat back up and hugged her…”I’m glad I could find comfort in you…I knew you could wash away all my problems ommonim…” I started to tear up.

“Yah…”…she patted on my back…” Don’t cry sweetheart, you’ll be alright…Are you bothered by something? You know you were quite weird this past few days…Even Jiyoon said you weren’t talking much…”

“I-I just missed you guys…I think your grandchild is making me feel queasy inside, sorry if I wasn’t talking much…”I joked.

“Aigoo…My grandchild is making your mummy queasy huh? What a bad baby…” she laughed as she rubs my tummy.

“~~~! Omma!”… called Jiyoon suddenly….” We have a visitor!”

“Visitor?” said omma and I in unison as we looked at each other.

“Who is it Jiyoon?” asked omma.

“Ah it’s someone we haven’t met for a long time…”….she grabbed the person who was behind the pillar…”Yunho, omma! Yunho!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

An update!

The holidays has just started and i'm excited that I can spend on more time updating.

I was suppose to put this chap up by the last weekend but I were busy fangirling on M.I.B, Spica, AoA and Eastern Sidekick (korean indie band) who came for Music Matters 2013.

If you guys would like to see the fancams, take a look here : Music Matter 2013

Please send your loves and comment below!

Love ya readers!

xoxo