2 Confessions

Single Daddy In Love

 

~~~ POV

“Sorry I’m late babe…the interview was extended…Bian…” apologised Han Byul who was an hour late for our lunch appointment.

“It’s okay, I know you’ll be late so I took my own sweet time to come here…I ordered Lemon ginger mint tea for you and your regular garlic steak…is it okay?” I asked.

“Yup…you know what I always eat when we come here and it will never change…”

“I know…being your best friends for years, I know every detail about you but not about things that happen behind closed doors when you’re with Dong Wook oppa!” I teased.

“~~~ ! Stop it okay!” she laughed.

Our lunch came and we started eating. I was starving after being so busy at work again. Sometimes I feel bad that I’m not taking care of myself well that I feel guilty towards my child at the end of the day.

“Seunghyun kissed me…”I suddenly blurt out while eating.

“WHAT!” gasped Han Byul.

“Shhh…lower down your voice, people are watching!” I alert her.

“Okay okay when? How? And Why?”

“Hmmm…it just happened. Didn’t I tell you he had feelings for me before?” I asked.

“NO!” She glared at me.

“It somehow happens that way, he confessed about his feelings again and that he wanted to pursue me since you know…I’m single…and he wants to take care of my child too…”

“Cinca, omo after all those years…even at the states, he didn’t even want to search for a Bom’s replacement and now this? Woah he really surprise me…I’ll be on his side on this…”

“Han Byul! This is not the time for me to even date someone. I’m preggers and I still love Jae so much. My feeling for him is still here, deeply in my heart…” I explained.

“But babe, you can’t hold onto someone who is already gone…Okay I know it’s not even a year since Jae left and accepting Seunghyun’s feelings would be hard now but isn’t it nice to have someone by your side now to care and love you? You can’t do this alone…I’m thankful that Seunghyun moved in with you. At least he is there to look after you, I’m so busy with work that even in the future I don’t know if I could be there for you if you need help immediately….”

“But, I don’t want to give him any hope…”I sigh.

“I know but just accept his kindness for now. Both of you are adults and I’m sure you can talk things through right? I’m confident enough that he will understand and perhaps you may never know you may fall in love with him?” advised Han Byul.

“Perhaps, maybe…”I mumbled.

I called out to the office and asked for the afternoon off.  After lunch with my best friend, I drove to the cemetery to visit Jae. I missed my honeyboo so much. As I walked towards his grave, I recognised a familiar silhouette in front of Jae’s grave.

“Yun---ho?” I called out.

“Noona?” He turned around.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“To pay a visit to hyung….”he answered awkwardly.

“You just reached?”

“Yup about 5 minutes before noona came…I was setting up some favourite food that hyung likes…Shall we pay respect together noona?”

I smiled and gave him a nod. I placed the bouquet of white roses in front of his tombstone and we bowed together as a sign of respect. I brought along Jae’s favourite chocolate cake too for him.

“Noona,”…Yunho gave me a small nudge by the elbow…”Come, let’s pour the alcohol around the grave together…”he said passing me the paper cup.

“Hyung-ah… I know how much you love soju…I brought 2 bottles of it…I hope you  enjoy it…” said Yunho.

“Don’t get too drunk chagiya…A daddy shouldn’t get drunk too much okay!” I added.

We sat by the grave to rest. The atmosphere became awkward as we both looked at each other. The kiss between Yunho and me came to mind again.

“Noona, actually…I came here with a request to tell hyung…” said Yunho suddenly.

“Re-quest?”

He turned around and went on his knees…”Hyung, I’m sorry if I’m being rude but I would like you to give me your permission to date noona?”

I gasped in shock after hearing it….”Yunho-yah!”

“I’ve had a crush on noona years ago but I was happy to see her by your side hyung. Now, my feelings have changed and it became stronger as before. I want to take care of noona now. I want to love noona now…”he continued.

He looked up at me and stood up. I froze in shock hearing his confession. He placed his two hands on my shoulders and smiled.

“Noona, it must be a shock huh but my feelings are true. I love you noona. I want you to see me as a man and not the young boy whom you always tease around. I shall not take back my actions of kissing you last time. From now on, I shall take care of you like how hyung did before but much better…”

At that point of time, I do not know what to answer. My mind went blank. Firstly it was Seunghyun and now Yunho. Can my life get any better?

“You don’t have to accept my feelings now but I just want you to acknowledge it…”said Yunho.

“I—I—I….Never mind, I’m going home now…I’ll talk to you later Yunho…Let me get in with all this at home,” I stated.

I walked away without saying goodbye. I gave out a huge sigh as I got in the car. How will I deal with these 2 guys?

“Byul-ah, can you help mummy? I’m confused to what mummy must do now…” I mumbled as I my tummy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Bomi POV

“Appa!” I shouted as I ran towards my father who was sitting at park’s bench.

“Are you done playing with your friends? Come drink some water….”

“Kamsa Hamnida appa,” I thanked as I did some aegyo.

Appa had been day dreaming a lot this days and Bomi doesn’t know what is bothering him. It seems that his mind is off wandering about someone and I guess I knew who he was thinking about.

“Appa, Kwenchana? You keep day dreaming…are you sick?” I asked.

“Ani, wae? Is my princess worried about her daddy?” He smiled.

“Yea… Bomi doesn’t want appa to fall sick. Who will take care of me if you’re sick? Hmmm….Aunt ~~~?” I said.

Appa kept quiet and smiled…”I’ll be happy if it’s her…”

“Aigoo appa! Bomi knows you like Aunt ~~~ ! I saw both of you kissing at the living room the other day…” I said bluntly.

“WHAT! Appa thought you were asleep princess!”

“I was but I wanted to go to your room to ask for a drink but when I opened my bedroom door… Appa was kissing Aunt!”

“You know you should not see those kinds of things little girl…” advised appa.

“Why I can’t? I kiss appa too, don’t I?” I asked curiously.

“That is different Bomi…never mind but next time if you see it close your eyes and go to sleep okay…”

I nod and continued sipping my drink.

“But appa does aunt like you?”

Appa gave a deep sigh. I knew when he does that meant that he doesn’t know too.  I want Aunt to like appa too cause I like her so much and they look good together.

“Why don’t Bomi help appa?  I make Aunt like you!” I suggested.

“Cinca? You want too? You want to help appa?” he said excitedly.

“Hmmm Yes! Yes Yes appa!”

“Okay Princess! Its Song Family Mission 101! Let’s the Songs get Aunt’s heart!”

“Assa! Hwaiting!” I cheered.

Now, Bomi has a mission to bring appa and Aunt together. I can’t wait to do it. I must bring them together!

 

 

 

 

 

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry guys for thelate update...

I was busy last week with my cousin's wedding so I didn't get to even open my laptop cos I was so busy helping.

Hope you like this update and please comment!

Love you guys for the support!