WHO’S THAT GIRL??

Living In The Heart
Sunny and I went to the mall to shop for loads of stuff that Saturday. This is what happen when Sunny and me go out to mall with loads of cash from our parents. I’m thinking about buying shoes, t-shirt, jeans, blouse, dresses, handbags, owh and so much more. It’s S.A.L.E. what can be more awesome?! Yunho can be so much awesome. Ah! Lee ~~~~~~~!! Stop thinking about him! Focus on shopping. You might missed a good shoes or jeans! Ok. Focus! Shopping! No Yunho! Focus….Focus….Focus…. Awwhhhh…. Yunho…. I miss him.

Where is he? Ok ~~~~~~~~. You just meet him yesterday and you already missing him like hell today?! You are sick in love with him. Better get ready to be hurt again. Somehow, I know that my heart will shattered in to pieces again but still, I don’t mind it. as long there’s Yunho, as long as he’s here, I don’t mind. Isn’t that stupid?! Aaaaahhhhh!! I hate this feeling but I kept getting back in this kind of feelings. Damn me!

“~~~~~~~, isn’t that Jaejoong?” What?
“Huh?”
“Yah! Look there! it’s Jaejoong!” Sunny pointed at a boy ho looks just like Jaejoong. Carefully I stare at the boy. It is Jaejoong! I recognize him even from the back.
“What the hell is he doing here?! I asked him to join us this morning and he said he has revision to do”, hmmm…. Something feels fishy.
“Let’s spy on him”, what a brilliant idea Sunny!
“Ok”, both of us watched Jaejoong carefully while follow him from behind. His movement definitely making me felt more suspiciouse.

After a while, he finally arrived at a café. There, he meet this girl. She was beautiful. Seriously. Her long wavy hair. Her clear and soft skin plus her sweet smile. From the looks of it, she must be an angle. I would fall for that girl but why Jaejoong lie to me and go see that girl? Is he dating her?! OMG!! But no way! That girl is not his type. No it’s not. She’s not his new catch. No!

“~~~~~~~! Isn’t that Yunho?!” Sunny voice was so loud that my ear drum almost explode!
“Yah! We’re spying em. Not letting them know we’re here. Tone down a bit!” I don’t want to be caught spying.
“Sorry but there! see! It’s Yunho”, I turned around to see and I gasped. It is him. Ok so it’s official that Jaejoong is not dating that girl. But he still lied to me.
“~~~~~~~-ah, Yunho seems close to that girl”, yeah. I can see it from here. He took her hand and smile at her. Tapped her head. Laughed with her. Smiled with her. Eat with her.

Without me knowing, tears started falling down my cheeks unstoppably. My heart hurts. It hurts so much. I knew this would happen but….but I never get tired of getting hurt. Even if it’s again and again and again. As long as he’s near me, I don’t care. It’s the same feeling as what I used to feel for Jaejoong. The different thing is, Jaejoong is the strength for me to live. Yunho. He’s the reason why I live.

“~~~~~~~~”, Sunny holds my arm to let me know that she’s there for me to lean on.
“Let’s go”, I just ran away from there. I could hear Sunny called my name but I ignore it. I just ran away with all my heart. My heart gave my legs order about where to go. My brain agreed so as my body but I didn’t know where it was taking me. Finally, I found myself at the canteen where Yunho and I always hang out and study. Slowly, I sat down the bench and cried all alone. Wishing someone would comfort me. Wishing Jaejoong was here.

“~~~~~~~~-ah!!” Jaejoong eyes widen when he saw me.
“What happen to you?” I can’t help but to glare at him. It was because of him anyways. If he didn’t lie, maybe I won’t be this way.
“Go away”, my voice was so cold until it shaken up Jaejoong. Just a little though.
“Yah! Tell me what happen first!” This guy is a dumb !
“Yah! This is my house! Get lost!” With whatever strength left in me, I pushed him aside. By the looks of it, I didn’t have much left because Jaejoong only move one step behind but I manage to slipped in. this is the greatness of being thin.

I was about to run upstairs when Jae holds my hand so tight that it hurts a lot. I almost cried because of it but being as hard headed as I am, I fought him back. Even with no strength at all, I still don’t want to lose to him. In the end, I’m the one who’s hurt. A LOT! after a few minutes, I finally ended up crying again. His face soften as he let my hand go. I can’t do anything more then collapsed down the floor but because of Jaejoong’s fast reflect, he managed to catch me and lift me up.

On our way up to my room, I cried even harder while clenching tight on Jaejoong’s shirt. Remembering Yunho’s face when he’s with that girl making me felt vulnerable. Look at that girl. She’s beautiful, sweet, PERFECT! She makes him happier by just being next to him. He never smile at me like how he smiled at her. He never look at me like how he looked at her. He never noticed me more than a little sister. I’m just a girl in his eyes.

“Jaejoong oppa….” I sobbed even harder.
“It’s alright. I’m here. Cry all you want”, and I cried almost 2 hours inside Jaejoong’s arm. I felt save and warm with him. Just like the old good days when I’m still madly in love with him. Why? Why did I have to stop loving him and move on? Why?! I don’t want this! I never want any of this! I should go back to him but my heart won’t listen. It yearns, screamed and begging for Yunho’s warmness.

“Oppa”, I was able to calm after a while.
“Ye”, he looked at me and smile.
“Where were you this afternoon?” Jae’s face frozen up hearing my question.
“Umm… I was out!” Duh! Obviously.
“Where?”
“Umm…. Somewhere”.
“Where is that somewhere?”
“At the mall”.
“With who?”
“Friend”, I could hear Jaejoong’s voice get stiff. Scared your secret might blown away?
“Who?”
“My friend”.
“I know but WHO?”
“Yunho and Seul Ki”, so that’s her name.
“Oh! And can I know why you lied to me yesterday?” Give me a good explanation.
“I didn’t want you to feel that I choose Yunho than you. remember, you’re the sensitive ~~~~~~~~ now”, makes sense.
“Ok. Then who’s that girl?”
“What girl?”
“The girl who’s with you and Yunho.”
“Seul Ki?”
“Yeah….”
“Well………” He stopped for a while as if he was trying to think of an excuse or something.
“She’s a friend of ours. Why?” I looked at Jaejoong to see if he was lying or not but it was pretty convincing.
“Really?”
“Yes! Would I lie to you?”
“I guess…..”
“Stop thinking about it ~~~~~~~-ah”, he just put his hands around me and tapped my head. I just smiled. Inside of me, I knew something was off. Even though Jaejoong looks was convincing but he didn’t looked me in the eyes. Something is fishy. Who’s that girl?