It hurts {Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

"Kaeun-san?" It was the low voice of the cherry blossom on the phone, she did not expect to hear her voice so soon. Not after understanding her reality: that she had not gotten her second chance, that she could not get in the final line up of produce 48. Lee Kaeun just wanted to disappear, she was really disappointed but maybe fate knows what it does.

"Sakura, is something wrong?" The younger girl's breathing gave the impression that she was crying silently and Kaeun was really worried. 

"I wanted to see you, I know we were not as close as you were to Miru and Yena and not like me and Chaeyeon but I miss you." Kaeun could hear through the phone the voice of Sakura, was very low as if it were a whisper and she can notice that she was really crying.

The Lee was speechless, she did not know what to say. It was true that she and Sakura did not have a lot of interactions on the reality show, but she had a affection for her from the day they got into the battle to see who would be the center of nekkoya. That day, when the younger girl spoke several times that she was not as good as the older one, Kaeun just wanted to protect the little cherry blossom.

"Look, I'm going to go to Japan in 2 days, we can meet there or if you're here in Korea we can meet now." Kaeun was not thinking very well, she just wanted to see Sakura.

"I will be busy with my appointments here in Korea but I will go to Japan in 3 days, I believe we can meet there and if you want it can be in my house in Kagoshima." The younger one bit her lip, she could only speak what was in her mind.

"But in Kagoshima you live with your family, right?" Kaeun did not want to be inconvenient but she would feel weird going to the house where the cherry blossom family lives.

"Uh, yes, I think we'd better go to my apartment in Tokyo, okay for you?" Sakura thought and they had better talk where nobody could bother them.

"Definitely, then I'll see you in 3 days, and, um, Sakura I did not want to be inconvenient, it's just that I would feel more comfortable in a place where only the two of us could talk." 

Sakura smiled and her crying was gone, "It's okay, Kaeun-san, I understand you, well I'm sorry for calling you so late and I'll see you in 3 days, then I'll send you a message with my address." 

"Okay, cherry blossom, good night and see you later." 

"Good night and bye." 

On one side, in her bed, Sakura was in pain because she wanted to tell everything to Kaeun, that she is important, that she is talented and that she deserved to be in her place. If Sakura could, she would set fire to the building where they manage the mnet for being so dirty with her and she was crying because she thinks she likes Kaeun more than she should and that she was really missing her. The cherry blossom just wanted to spend at least a day beside this amazing woman that Lee Kaeun is.

Already on the other side, in her bed, Kaeun was anxious she could never imagine that Sakura missed her and wanted to meet her. She was so attached to Chaeyeon that Kaeun did not think she had the right to talk to her and so they rarely interacted. The Lee was now thinking of the moment when they recorded the final episode, Sakura's pained look as she went after her to try to pass a comfort but Kaeun that ended up comforting the little cherry blossom. 

The two will sleep now thinking and praying for the day to come, where they can finally meet and talk.

{+} 

The Miyawaki was pacing back and forth in the living room in her apartment in Tokyo. She could not contain her nervousness, Kaeun had already sent a text message to her that she would be arriving in her apartment in less than ten minutes. Sakura made a speech to talk to the older woman and she just would not say the final part: when she finally realized she liked Kaeun. The younger one never had a problem with her uality, she liked people and that's the end she did not care, when her parents supported her nothing else mattered. Actually something matters, yes, part of it being an idol but she does not care, she knows how to keep private life out of public life. 

Lost in her thoughts, she hears the sound of the intercom and she answers it. "Miss Miyawaki? I need your permission for a woman named Lee Kaeun to come in."

"It's okay, she can come in."

Sakura felt that she was going to hyperventilate, went to drink some water and started thinking about things that made her smile, for example, she had won her first royale victory in the fortnite because the enemy fell, she started to laugh that was soon interrupted by the the sound of the bell. She went to open it and found a Lee Kaeun, wearing black pants, a white shirt, and a blue blazer. She was beautiful, with a light makeup and as soon as her eyes met, Kaeun showed her eye smile that Sakura loved so much. 

"H-hi, Kaeun-san, please come in." 

"Hi, Sakura." And so Sakura motioned for her to come in and she walked in, the two of them headed into the living room and sat on the couch, with a good distance between them.

"Mhm, I, uh, could I give you a hug?" Sakura asked, she was nervous, her heart was beating too fast.

"You do not even have to ask." Kaeun smiled with the shyness of the younger girl and soon received her in her arms, Sakura squeezed Kaeun as if it was the last day he would see her. It was not two minutes before Sakura began to cry silently, Kaeun at first had not noticed but then felt the tears of the girl on her shirt.

"Sakura, are you going to tell me now what's going on?" Kaeun was really worried, it was already the second time Sakura was crying.

"Yeah, oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm just like this." Sakura took a deep breath and stepped away from the older one, she began to think about how she would tell things to her without crying. "So, I'm going to start talking and if I talk to you crying you do not mind, okay?"

Kaeun nodded and stared at the youngest.

"Well, first of all I just wanted to say that you deserved to be in my place. My God, people are blind for voting for me and not for you. Kaeun-san, you are wonderful, you are the complete package, you are an incredible dancer, you have a brilliant voice, you are charismatic, you are-" Sakura paused at the speech as she was sobbing, tears falling on her beautiful face and Kaeun's eyes were full of water, she brought her hand to the face of the younger, in an attempt to wipe her tears. 

The younger breathed deeply and continued to speak, "My point here is that you're perfect, please I do not want you to feel bad, you deserve my place and if I could I gave it to you, because I do not deserve it, I'm not as good as you are." 

"Sakura, stop talking these nonsense, you deserve your place, you deserved to be in the final line up and I was so happy for you, because I was able to accompany you closely, you were not at all confident about yourself and now this almost making debut. Please do not cry, break my heart see you like this." Kaeun said this looking into her eyes and tears fell on her face, Sakura took her hand up to Kaeun's face and began wiping her tears.and after Kaeun spoke, they were silent. 

It was not a silence that bothered but a silence that they needed to think, to reflect and to swallow everything that had been said.

After a few minutes, Sakura decided to speak. "Kaeun-san, do you want anything, a water or a juice?"

"I want one thing." 

"And what do you want?"

"Could you come any closer so I could talk?" And innocent Sakura that was, came closer to the older one and Kaeun pulled her by the neck and kissed her. The kiss was the sweetest thing and that conveys all the affection and all the pain they were going through. They separated as they needed air and smiled through tears. 

"I like you." The two spoke at the same time and then began to laugh. 

As they were on the couch, Sakura threw herself at Kaeun who opened her arms so that she fit there. The younger one lay on her chest and Kaeun stirred with the other's hair. "So, what are we going to do?" Sakura was really anxious. 

"Nothing." Kaeun spoke calmly.

"What do you mean, nothing?" 

"We don't have to do anything, because we will be connected, one way or another, I will come to you and you will come to me." 

"You speak like that sounds simple, you know that I will be a year and a half in Korea because of the group promotions and then when I finish izone promotions in Japan, I will stay here because here is my home." 

"And I'll come to you, Sakura you're my home." After Kaeun said that, Sakura opened the best smile she could, she was not believing it as Lee Kaeun liked her, she is so boring and ordinary. 

Sakura and Kaeun in parts are grateful to the reality for having made them meet, because it would be very difficult in another situation the two meet. Lee Kaeun might not have entered the final lineup but she won something that surprised her, she won a mate, a best friend, a girlfriend, a wife and she is really grateful for it. Miyawaki Sakura was never so happy with the decision to leave her comfort zone, the hkt and akb, to go to another country and enter a reality of survival and outside this reality that made her known the person she wants to spend the rest of life, share the victories, share happy and sad moments, maybe build a family alongside this wonderful woman. 

And now, they are going to get on with their lives together that will start from now on.
 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn, im crying in the club right now...

i would really go to sleep but this idea popped into my mind and i could not sleep until i finished writing

its serious im going to stop writing, im very emo