Jealous? {Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

 

In a crowd of those rich people, a beauty stands out as always. A frown can be seen on her face. An expression of dislike is on her beautiful face, but whatever her expression is, the great beauty is still there. Her eyebrows keep meeting each other and her thoughts keep on running until a pair of arms snakes around her waist. She let out a small gasp.

"Baby, you seem like not enjoying the party, hmm? Penny for your thoughts?" the owner of the arms whispered on her ear and kiss her neck.

A image of annoyance is on her pretty face now, Sakura turn around and release herself from the embrace. "Get your hands off me, don't touch me." Sakura said in a mad tone.

She is about to walk away when her wrist was caught and held. She let out a sigh and turned her head and threw a glare to the one who makes her blood boil since they arrived at the party. It is a birthday party of a relative. She doesn't want to go but her parents demanded her to go.

"I said don't touch me." Sakura makes a enffort for her wrist to be free.

"Why my baby wife is like this, hm?" The woman with a shoulder-length black hair speak softly and make puppy eyes to Sakura, trying to soften the mood of the furious Sakura.

"Ah, now you are calling me your wife."

"Yes, because you are." Kaeun tried to pull Sakura close to her but the beautiful woman refuse.

"Tell that to your MISTRESS." Sakura blurted out.

Kaeun kwons what's happenning now. "What mistress? We get here all good, so now I'm having a mistress?" She answered while frowning cutely still trying to soften Sakura who just rolled her eyes.

Sakura still trying to have an argument is about to answer when her sister, Yoona approched them. "Hey, you two, what are you doing here in the corner? Dad and Mama were looking for you. Are you two fighting?" Yoona said while looking to both of them.

By the look of Sakura's face she is sure that the two attractive women are fighting over something. Maybe her sister is on her jealousy mode again, Yoona knows her very well and she knows Kaeun very well. Sakura's older sister has been supporting their relationship since Kaeun court Sakura until they become official, until they got married and until now. And she notices how Sakura easily gets jealous when girls or boys are ogling to her wife. But the question is: who would not? Kaeun has this hot aura surrounding her, y, charismatic, playgirl. Her past was from playgirl but she's definitely sure will not cheat on her sister.

Kaeun is madly, deeply, truly in love with Sakura.

Sakura snapped her hand from Kaeun's hold and glared at her more, Kaeun just sigh heavily and say, "Okay then, I will say that to my mistress." Kaeun said in a cold tone and turn to Yoona who is looking confusedly at her, Kaeun just smile and wink then walk away.

Sakura saw that and just mumble words.

"What's wrong with you two? Are you in your jealous mode again, sis? Como on, enjoy the night!" Yoona took her hand and bring her to a crowed area.

 

Almost an hour had past and Sakura's mood is still off, when Yoona let go of her, she went to an empty table and roam her eyes to find her beloved wife. And there she saw her with a group of women and men playing on a big round table. Sakura tensed up when she saw a familiar girl beside Kaeun. Her blood boils, she stand up and went to the drink bar area of the ball room.

Kaeun always find it cute when Sakura is pissed, she's used to her being in her jealous mode. (Sakura is beautiful and sometimes Kaeun returns to her post to be the most jealous one, only sometimes.) In the early years of the relationship, they fought hard but now with 4 years of being together plus 2 years of marriage, she already knows how to tame the jealous kitten.

She will just wait until she cools down from fuming.

Kaeun is enjoying the game with thei colleagues when the hotel manager went to her, "Ms. Lee, your wife is having the 8th shot of tequila now." The old man whispers.

"WHAT?!" Oh my god Sakura is too weak to drink, she must be doing something wrong...

"What's wrong, Kaeunie?" said the attractive woman beside her. And the seductive tone didn't remain unnoticed to Kaeun.

"Nothing." Kaeun answered casually, then she turned to other and said, "Please, continue the game, excuse me." With that she left the table, her colleagues went back to playing except this one woman who keeps her eyes on Kaeun.

Kaeun made her way to the bar area of ball room where few guests are there. She can see Sakura's back from far, the earlier messy-bun hairstyle of her is gone. Her brown hair is now spread below her shoulders. Kaeun slowly approach her and encircled her both arms around Sakura's waist, back hugging her. The younger one tensed up for a second but calmed down when she recognized her perfume, Kaeun took the glass on her hand kiss her on the cheeks who are red. 

"What are you doing? Don't touch me and dont' kiss me." Sakura said while trying to push Kaeun away.

"Stop baby, you are reaching your limit." Kaeun whispered sweetly. 

"Just go back there and have a good time with you mistress, leave me alone." Sakura wanted to get out of there and suddenly get on her feet that add to the dizziness she feels, Kaeun let go of the embrace but still holding Sakura's waist because the younger one is standing unsteadily.

Sakura turned around to walk away but saw a familiar woman who was approaching her and her wife with a smirk at Kaeun. Sakura swore to herself that if Kaeun was not holding her tight, she would have hit that woman's face. But before the woman could reach to distill her venom, Kaeun cup Sakura's face and pull her for a kiss.

The kiss at first is simple but full of love, Kaeun just want to remove the jealousy and insecurities that Sakura feels towards Miru, that woman. Miru is a cousin of Sakura who studied with Kaeun in college and since Kaeun began to express feelings for Sakura, the other began to make of their life a hell, even after the request for courtship, the request for marriage and all those years that Kaeun and Sakura are together, Miru does not give up.

Kaeun can feel the hesitance of Sakura to kiss back so she angled her head and kiss Sakura's lips fully and not long after, Sakura also returning her kisses with the same passion and her hands move to Kaeun's nape and so the latter pulled her closer, the kiss was intense until they have to break it to breath. Kaeun hug SAkura while caressing her back while Miru, she has no choice but to walk away.

After a while Kaeun broke the hug and brought her hands to Sakura's red cheeks and stare closely to her, "Are we good now?" She made a peck on Sakura's nose, "Stop saying that I have a mistress, ok? I don't have mistress, you know that, I love you and only you." Kaeun kiss Sakura's forehead.

Sakura hug Kaeun by the waist and just staring at her.

"What? Let's go home now and continue this?" Kaeun said knowingly to tease Sakura.

" 'What continue this, Kaeun?' " Sakura's face is much redder, her Dad asking her this and she remembered they were at a party and Kaeun was expressionless, she could only look down with shame. This is optimum Kaeun, your father-in-law just heard you propose to his daughter, great.

"Oh, ouch, Mr. Miyawaki, there's nothing to continue, eeeeer, I was just-"  Kaeun, who never trembled in front of the enemy, was now stammering in front of her father-in-law. 

"It's okay, I'm just teasing you two, I know very well what you do with my daughter." He spoke serious and then started to smile, "But now you can go home if you two want." 

"Thank you, dad." Sakura gave him a hug and a kiss and went after her sister and her mama to say goodbye.

Kaeun bowed and gave her hand to greet him and Mr. Miyawaki pulled her into a hug, but whispered something, "I told you this when you got married but I'll tell you again: Take care of my daughter, she's too precious."

Kaeun swallowed, cleared and said, "I would give my life for hers, she is everything to me." That said they broke off the hug and Sakura was already there pulling Kaeun's hand so they would go home and continue what they started...
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
hi guys, how are you? Happy New Year ! (late i know, sorry .-. )

im sorry for the lateness but here's a one shot of sakukaeun and I'll post a jurisaku too

see ya ;)