Real test {Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

The loud music slightly bothered the girl who was at that club, it was the birthday of her best friend, Murashige Anna. They are like soul mates, they have known each other since they were 12 years old and for that reason, Miyawaki Sakura could not be present at the commemoration of her birthday at this club. Murashige is like one of her family, they are as one. Although many think that they are a couple, they are not. First that Murashige has a boyfriend and they are a couple that Sakura admires, when Anna told her that she was dating, and that was about 3 years ago, Miyawaki was very angry because she was afraid of losing her best friend. But after a while, she realized that the anger she had was unsettling since Anna's boyfriend had not interfered in their friendship at all.

Sakura did not know for sure her uality, she had doubts but she denied it to herself, in her thinking: she was straight and end. At age 17 she had her first boyfriend, everything was fine in their relationship the only problem was that she could not feel anything. Miyawaki often thought she did not like men but she never had the courage to go out with a girl to take the real test, because Sakura thought it was a phase and when she found the prince charming from her dreams, everything would work out.

And since that last relationship, Sakura does not try anything serious with anyone, sometimes she goes out with some college kids and that's it. Her best friend always mocked her by saying that Sakura would not marry and would become those aunts who live with 30 cats or else Murashige would talk to her like a mantra 'Sakuratan, you're gay and the universe is waiting for the right time for to introduce her to the future Mrs. Miyawaki'. And Sakura always screamed angry at her and blushed when Anna said she was gay, because as Miyawaki's thought says: I'm straight and end. 

Now in her twenties and celebrating the 20's of Murashige, Sakura was in a nightclub, sitting at a table near the bar drinking beer while her friends danced loud and irritating music. She felt very moved in that place, Miyawaki preferred a thousand times she is at home playing Fortnite or Spiderman but as it is for Anna, she made that effort. Suddenly, the tone of the light in the nightclub changes and the focus is focused on where a supposed DJ should stay. The music stopped and a random guy started talking about various things, the cherry blossom decided to turn all her attention while she drank her third bottle of beer in the guy who was making a speech. Soon, the random guy came out of that mini stage and a woman entered.

Sakura was shocked. With open mouth. The woman was very pretty, the skin white as snow, her brown hair was up to her back, she wore a black cap, a white cropped jacket with a red checker and black shorts and this woman introduced herself as LK, the DJ of your dreams. The cherry blossom got a little blush as she checked the DJ's body and automatically felt dry, she started to feel hot and soon she drank all the remaining liquid from the bottle.

By luck or by chance of Miyawaki, Murashi was noticing her friend and an affected smile appeared on the face of the birthday girl. "Sakuratan, you're so gay." 

Sakura swallowed and said irritably, "Ehhhh???? Are you drunk, Murashige? I was not even checking her body." 

Anna smiled, Sakura could not hide anything. "Her body? Sakura, I did not mention anything and you're exposing yourself. I always knew you were gay, dear."

"!" Sakura turned red.

Anna laughed at her best friend, "Looks like somebody got interested in the DJ, I'm going after her." That said, Murashige left and headed for DJ.

Sakura screamed and started to panic, she did not know what she did to God to have Anna as best friend. The cherry blossom watched her best friend get close to the DJ and her breathing became erratic, her heart started beating faster and her hands went cold, when Anna pointed to DJ and then pointed at Sakura, the look on her face. DJ found the cherry blossom.

. OH . Sakura died. Just kidding, but Miyawaki could have died when she saw the smile of the DJ for her, my God, she had the most beautiful eyesmile in the universe. Sakura entered the gay panic mode when the DJ gave her a wink, Sakura almost took down the bottle of beer on herself. Nako and Miku were laughing a lot at Sakura, Nako took a deep breath and said, "Look, Saku-chan, you need to be a confident gay just like Jurina-san."

"Miss Yabuki, you respect me that I'm older and I'm NOT GAY."

"Oh sure and I have 180cm."

The three of them sitting at the table began to argue and mock each other and they did not even realize that Anna and the famous DJ came to their table.  

"Saku-chan, do not lie to yourself." Miku said

"Listen here, your atom particle-" Sakura did not finish speaking as Murashige called their attention,"Will you guys pretend to be normal around my new friend?"

Sakura looked at the tall woman who was facing her and smiling, and Sakura almost fell off the chair. Nako could not stand it and gave one of his infectious chuckles as he pointed to Sakura talking, "Saku-chan is the proof that gay panic mode really exists."

The cherry blossom just wanted to open a hole right there and get into it, everyone without exception was laughing. They passed, I do not know, about 2 minutes, Anna pronounced, "Sakuratan, my new friend wants to take you somewhere."

Sakura blushed like a tomato as Nako and Miku made sounds that sounded like kisses.

"Ehhhhh? Me? Why me?"

"No questions." The DJ spoke, winked, and extended her hand to Sakura.

Anna, Nako, and Miku all gasped as Miyawaki unwaveringly took her hand and let it be guided by her. The DJ guided her to the mini stage where she did her magic, "I guess we were not introduced, I'm Lee Kaeun."

"I-I'm Miyawaki Sakura."

"Uh, you're Japanese? I thought your name suits you, beautiful, like a flower."

Sakura did not know how to react but replied, "Yes, and you're Asian?"

Kaeun laughed, this girl was unique. "I'm Asian just like you are. What you wanted to ask was if I was Korean, right?"

Sakura laughed after realizing what she said, "I'm sorry, I'm so nervous."

"You do not have to be nervous, okay?" Sakura nodded and Kaeun began to talk to her about how all of the latest generation equipment was there on that mini-stage. She talked about everything, Kaeun even taught Sakura how things worked and let her stay as a DJ for a few minutes, Sakura really liked that.

"Sakura, I need to stay here now, is everything okay for you?"

"Hmm, okay, well I'm glad to meet you."

"Hey, wait, you're not going to get rid of me so easy, I'm going to finish my schedule here and meet you on the dance floor, okay?" Kaeun winked at her and Sakura grumbled saying that she did not dance very well but she agreed with the DJ. Kaeun started to rock on the mini stage and Sakura returned to the table where her friends were.


"And so?" Murashige asked curiously.

"So what, she's really cool, I'm going to love being her friend."

"Sakura, you make a fool of yourself, right? I can not take it anymore, stop denying yourself, you like women, you like s, you like a puss-" 

"STOP! I KNOW, I LIKE WOMEN, YEAH THAT'S IT, BUT IT'S HARD WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE GAY, IT'S NOT EASY, OKAY MURASHIGE?" Sakura screamed and then her eyes widened when she heard what she said, finally she admitted to herself and out loud, she just left the table where her friends were and went away from there, she needed some time.

Anna, Nako and Miku were in shock, Sakura was never a screamer, she never raised her voice.The difference of the friendship of the two, was that Sakura was the quiet one and Anna that shouted, they were completed. Murashige was upset, she did not want to annoy her friend to that point but she would not go after her now, only then did she know that Sakura needed that time for herself. Nako and Miku left and asked why Murashige would not leave with them, Anna said she would wait for her boyfriend to come and look for her and she would not leave Sakura alone in that nightclub.

Sakura was close to having a mental breakdown when Kaeun showed up, "Hey, is everything okay?"

"I don't know, I just noticed something and I yelled at my best friend."

"Wow, do you want to talk about it? I know I told you to go to the dance floor, but if you do not want to, we can sit at a table, drink two more bottles of beer and talk."

"Your DJ schedule is over?"

"Yeah, did not you see my closing show? Oh, it hurt me now." Kaeun pouting and Sakura when she saw, she wanted to fill her with little kisses

"I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom trying not to have a mental breakdown."

", the thing was serious, huh? Well, you know I already gave you the options but if you want I can leave you alone-"

Kaeun did not even finish talking and Sakura said, "Let's dance, okay? But I don't promise anything because I'm shy and I don't know how to dance." Sakura smiled at Kaeun who took her hand and they went to the dance floor.

Now on the dance floor was playing a famous pop, something like Touch by Little Mix and Kaeun began to show her movements, she knew very well how to dance. On the other hand the cherry blossom was standing in front of her not knowing much to do, she was with shame and with several thoughts: Kaeun is gay? How old is she? My God, I just understood that I'm gay and already wanting to kiss her, God help me, I did not even ask how old she is.

Kaeun danced around Sakura and tried to cheer the girl up to dance with her, Sakura just smiled and shook her head no, she was really ashamed, Sakura whispered in Kaeun's ear that she would get drink for them. She noticed that Kaeun she was sweating and Sakura wanted to drink to see if with the alcohol she could dance with the wonderful woman. 

Sakura came back with the drinks, before she returned with the drinks Sakura drank in the bar 3 shots of tequila for her to get excited and let go, now with two glasses in her hand and smiling more she handed Kaeun a glass, as she drank from a only what was in her glass.
"Hey, hey, Sakura, let's take it easy. Do you want to get drunk?"

"Maybe, I think just drunk I'll be able to forget about shyness and dance with you."

"I'm not going to let you drink more, okay?" Kaeun was worried about her.

"Okay, unnie, by the way, you're my unnie, right? How old are you?"

"I am 24 years old and you?"

"I'm 20. So you're my unnie, wow."  When Kaeun would speak, the other DJ started playing her favorite song, Side to Side by Ariana Grande. The DJ jumped, drank all her drink, tossed out the 2 cups and pulled Sakura to dance with her. "Sakura, this is my song, please dance with me, okay?" 

Kaeun began to make her movements but this time was somewhat that sensual, Sakura on the other hand was beginning to panic, to have that woman there dancing next to her and in a sensual way was making her hidden hormones appear. As the beat of the music was heard by them, they felt the need to touch each other's body, Kaeun grabbed her by the waist and glued their bodies together, she saw Sakura begin to loosen up and dance, so she felt free to do it, as Kaeun's hands were on Sakura's waist, the younger one placed her arms around the older woman's neck, they danced in a same rhythm, together, the glances were lost one over the other. 

The music was almost over when Kaeun decided to approach Sakura's face and talk, they were still in the same position, "Do you want to know something?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you're a great dancer when you have a little bit of alcohol in the bloodstream." Kaeun showed his eyesmile and Sakura smiled.

"I told you, I need to get drunk to dance."

"A pity you're drunk now." Kaeun pouting.

Sakura bit her lip, holding it tight so she did not bite the little thing Kaeun did, "Why is it a pity?"

"Because I wanted to kiss you but you being in this state, I think we'd better leave that kiss for another day."

Sakura blushed and lowered her head, Kaeun laughed the way the younger one was, she knows this is all new to Sakura, from the conversation she had with Murashige before taking Sakura to her mini-stage. Only the older woman had a surprise, Sakura lifted her head and kissed her. Sakura grabbed Kaeun's face with one hand and pulled her into a kiss, the kiss she had always wanted, Kaeun wanted to deepen the kiss that was soft and hot, tightened the waist of the younger one and held the nape of her neck, totally dominating. When the search for the air, Kaeun finished the kiss by biting the lower lip of the younger one. They looked at each other for a while, smiling, Sakura finally understood and accepted that she likes women. The younger girl hugged the DJ and kissed her cheek and her lips again. 

And by far Murashige accompanied by her boyfriend now, was freaking out for her best friend, finally getting the real test.