Bad girlfriend {Jurisaku}

One Shots

 

 

Matsui Jurina entered the apartment on tiptoe, trying not to make any kind of noise that might wake her girlfriend in the bedroom. But as soon as she the light in the room, she had the sight of Miyawaki Sakura staring at her with a look of who would kill her.

“Where were you?” The question had been direct, and Sakura's voice, which had always been sweet, was hoarse. Jurina would even have ulterior motives if she were not about to take a fight from her girlfriend and have to make up some excuse.

“I was-“ Jurina caught herself, thinking of something. “I was ...” Again speechless. ”At Yuki-san's house.” She had seemed convincing, so much so that she smiled a little nervously. But this smile died as soon as she saw Sakura's expression.

“At Yuki-san's house?” She asked in a sarcastic tone, smiling unbeliever at receiving a positive nod from Jurina. “How could you be at Yuki-san's house, two o'clock in the morning, when she is not even in Japan?!”

Matsui Jurina swallowed hard, she had forgotten that Yuki is in Singapore. She had never seen her girlfriend so scary, Sakura's expression was like a serial killer. Nervousness raced through her veins as she weighed the weight of her body on one leg and another, her head lowered.

“You're in a club.” Sakura stated, feeling close and a sudden willingness to cry. “Was not?”

The silence of Jurina said everything.

“Go to sleep on the couch tonight.” Sakura's tone was making her shiver, what had happened to that lovely voice?

The answer was simple; Jurina ended up with Sakura, little by little, being a bad girlfriend. They had many conversations at the beginning of the relationship, because Jurina had a bad reputation but Sakura never cared and accepted her like that. But now she felt regretful. Jurina returned home late without ever telling her where she had gone, she was - almost always - with the smell of liquor and the lipstick marks on her neck, along with different scents of cheap perfumes.

Miyawaki got up from the couch with the deception on her lovely face, denying sometimes to look at her indignant girlfriend, before climbing up the stairs quietly feeling small tears running down her cheeks. Jurina looked at the sofa, seeing a pillow and a blanket were already there. Seriously, would Sakura do that to her?

Without choice and without being able to enter the room, she finally lay down, covering herself with the blanket and closing her eyes, she was really tired. And in the bedroom, Sakura collapsed in tears. She had always been good to Jurina, trying not to deny her requests and to please her, like the good person she always was. But it seemed like the kind of person her girlfriend was, was not the kind who liked to reciprocate love and affection.

{+ +}

Jurina woke up with a few bangs banging on the floor, her eyes forced open and blurry, she visualized Sakura in front of the door and in suitcases.

“Where are you going?” Jurina asked sleepily, forcing her spine forward and sitting down.

“Away from you.” The youngest murmured, and at that moment the older woman had gone into despair; Was Sakura leaving?

Jurina jumped on the couch and managed to get to her before Sakura could turn the knob, the other managed to put one hand on her waist, while the other held the arm of the younger.

“Are you leaving?” Jurina asked with hurt in her voice.

“I'll go, and let me go, please.” Sakura politely asked

“You do not know what you're saying, Sakura!” The older woman said in frustration, releasing the - possibly - ex-girlfriend and walking from side to side, feeling her hands shake as they passed through her own hair.

“I know very well what I'm saying, Jurina.” Sakura said, laughing humorlessly, staring at her feet covered in sneakers, “I'm tired of your lies, tired of spending hours waiting for you to come back to and still drunk! I'm tired of pleasing you and not receiving at least a 'thank you'.” Sakura approached in slow steps to the other one that was static. “Do you know how much that makes a difference in a relationship?”

Taking one last look at those eyes, Sakura was gone, carrying her suitcases and slamming the door with all her small strength. Jurina was frightened, opened and closed several times, trying to reason with what had just happened.

Miyawaki Sakura was gone and it was her fault.

She opened the door quickly, coming out, not caring about her crumpled clothes and messy hair, looking sideways in hopes that the younger one was nearby, but she had gone.

{+ +}

Jurina was awful, her heart was broken and she cried almost every night, groping for her cherry blossom. It had been two months since Sakura had avoided her and ignored all her advances. She tried to send chocolates, the next day who appeared in that house the eating was Murashige. She sent flowers, which were later found in the trash next to the house she was in, which was her parents' house.

There was no hope to save that relationship and hopes had gone down the drain. Jurina did not know if Sakura was suffering as much as she, in fact, she had no news of the younger.

 

“Jurina, calm down!” Sashi was trying to calm her down, her condition was scaring the older one.

Soon, Sashihara thought that Jurina was illiterate; she could not understand anything of what she was saying. Jurina clutched at the words as she swallowed her own tears and gasped, coughing repeatedly.

“Oh you little , speak well!” This time, Sashi was still ignored by the girl who was in tears. “I think I have a solution.”

Jurina swallowed the immediate cry, staring at the older one, her eyes were swollen, her cheeks red and her face wet.

“Which?”

Finally something she could understand,  “Sakura is a nerd and all weird, so for her things she likes, for example, some math book or some equipment for her to feel better playing those weird games.”

The girl with the black hair smiled, how had she not thought of that before?

“You're a genius, Rino-chan!” Jurina practically threw herself onto Sashi.

{+ +}

She was officially nervous, Jurina knew that Sakura might as well close the door in her face but it did not hurt to try. She raised her fist to knock on the door. She had chosen a schedule where Sakura's parents were working and her little brother was at school.

“IS THE PIZZA?” Sakura screamed inside the house, as she got no answer she opened the door, facing Jurina.

“Before you close the door on my face, listen to me. Jurina asked as Sakura stared at her. “I know I messed up several times in our relationship, doing things and more things that upset you. But, I discovered that life is a drug without you, Miyawaki Sakura. I can not stand crying anymore, but I do not want to force you to anything. I'll understand if you refuse this chance but know it's from the heart. It is not often that a person in my lifestyle falls in love because it is the last thing we want. But when she finds the right person, she realizes that all this was a lie. So, you wanna go back to that that loves you?”

Jurina handed her a box full of chocolates and candy, a bag with 2 books and tried pushing slowly into her house a huge box inside that was a super power chair that she could comfortably play comfortably on the computer.

“Jurina ...” Sakura thought about saying something, but was not able to formulate a concrete sentence.

The black-haired woman bit her lip nervously, Sakura had no expression, it was strange.

“I ...” Sakura returned to speak, this time looking into the wet eyes of Jurina, “You... Uh.”

Sakura let loose and extremely confused words but it was enough for the older girl to realize that the tone of voice of Sakura had become softer, returning to that lovely voice. Soon, the cherry blossom approached and left a quick kiss on the lips of a Matsui Jurina totally confused and at the same time happy.

“I'm going home tomorrow.” She smiled and closed the door.

Jurina ran out of the neighborhood, running and jumping happily.

The next day, Sakura would come home.

She would return to her.