My first kiss {Jurisaku}

One Shots

 

The little cherry blossom walked unhurried down the hallway while holding a book, it was a weekend, there were no classes at the boarding school and most of the students went back to their own homes but Sakura's parents lived in another country because they were very busy so she lived in school. The short-haired, brown-haired girl took advantage of her free time by reading some of the books she'd picked up in the library and that was exactly where she was going at the time. When she reached the large wooden door, the girl tried to open slowly, even with few students still there could be some there and she could not make noise, was the main rule.

But to her relief, apparently there was no one, for there was an absolute silence that was broken only by the hollow noise that the friction of the floor with the girl's shoes did. The mood was light and it brought some peace to Sakura, sometimes she spent hours there with her friend Matsui Jurina, but it was still early and Jurina was a little grouchy in the morning, so the girl preferred to go find a book by herself.

Walking through the shelves, Sakura caught sight of a book that seemed to glow in the middle of the others. She went to the book and removed it without much difficulty, but when she looked up again where the book was, the girl felt her face warm and her cheeks reddened, her eyes slightly jutted and opened. The scene in front of her made her ashamed, but rather curious.

It was not every day that anyone could catch Watanabe Mayu, the exemplary girl from the boarding school, to kisses with Kashiwagi Yuki, which was totally the opposite of the first. Sakura did not know exactly what to do, she did not want to interrupt the moment, then, she tried to move away slowly, she wanted to tell what she saw to Jurina. Not that she was gossipy, far from it, that place was occupied by Oshima Yuko, the main source of information for that boarding school. Sakura thought that her senpais were lucky not to be caught by Yuko or at that moment everyone would know of their possible relationship.

However, the focus of Miyawaki's thoughts was actually on the kiss itself, the girl had seen people kiss, obviously, and it was an image that always stayed in her mind. Sakura had never kissed and she was curious enough to crave that sense of having her lips set on someone else's. Caught in her daydreams, the younger one arrived faster than she had expected in Matsui's dormitory, entering without even knocking on the door and finding Jurina writing what appeared to be a letter. Again driven by curiosity, Miyawaki approached where Matsui was and had three seconds to realize that it was a declaration of love.

"You are in love?" Sakura asked very close to the other's ear, almost killing Jurina from tachycardia.

"W-What do you ... How?" Matsui fumbled at the words and quickly stuffed the paper in her coat pocket, not bothering to knead it.

"Are you okay?" Sakura laughed the way her friend stayed, it was rare to see Jurina flushed or clumsy, after all, she was serious and confident of herself.

"Y-yes ..." the older woman paused, swallowing. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I need to tell you something I saw."

"If it's on the letter, I can explain it, it's not what it seems ..."

"Jurina, calm down, it's not about your love letter, we'll talk about it, okay? I am your best friend and I deserve to know for who my lovely and serious senpai is in love."

Jurina said nothing and Sakura walked over to Jurina's bed, sitting comfortably in it. "Today I went to the library as usual and I was looking for some book but to my surprise what I found was much more interesting than a book."

"And what was it?" Jurina hadtily pushed the dumpster near the table, where there were other crumpled letters similar to the one she had in her pocket.

"Mayu senpai was kissing Yuki senpai." 

"Serious?" It would be a lie to say that Jurina was not surprised, they are from her room and it was already in their face that they were in a relationship.

"Yes, and they seemed to be in love, you know? Cupid must be walking around, until you're in love." again Jurina swallowed hard as the other spoke.

"Yuko would probably love to know that."

"Surely she's such a gossip. Should I ask her who you like?" Sakura asked with a funny air, laughing slightly at the embarrassed way Jurina got when she touched on the subject. "You look so cute with shame, Matsui senpai."

"Um, how about we go outside? I think I need some air."

Jurina at least waited for the younger one, running out the door of the room, Miyawaki followed her smiling, she loved to tease her senpai, because she was so serious but now Sakura knew her weak point. As they walked side by side in a comfortable, customary silence, the earlier thoughts invaded Miyawaki's head again, so she decided to ask.

"Ju, did you kiss?"

Jurina was sure that if she had been eating or drinking anything, she would choke. "What?" she turned and looked into Sakura's eyes and how she always got lost in them.

"I asked if you already kissed someone." Sakura felt intimacy by the penetrating look of the older one, in fact the whole aura of Jurina was intimidating for her but she strangely liked it. "It's just that I never kissed, you know, and well, I'd like to know what it's like."

"Well, just once ... It was not exactly a kiss." Sakura's eyes widened as she listened to Jurina. She did not know if she was offended at the knowledge of that information at the time.

"How come you never told me that, Matsui Jurina?" At that moment the only intimidating one here was Sakura who stopped walking and put her hands on her waist, her features were annoying and although Jurina was older than the cherry blossom, she feared her senior. Matsui stopped walking as well, closing her eyes before beginning to explain herself.

"It was not a super kiss, it was just a peck on the lips."

"With who?" Sakura's voice sounded thicker, she was angry and the older woman knew it.

"I did not think I should tell, I ..."

"I asked with who, Matsui."

"Do you know Sayaka?"

"Sayanee senpai?"

"Yes."

"What about her?"

"She likes Miyuki."

"Yes, they are girlfriends but the whole school knows this."

"I know, before they started a relationship, well, Sayaka asked me for help to make jealousy on Miyuki and ..."

"DID YOU KISS SAYANEE SENPAI? Jurina was startled by Sakura's scream, but nodded. "You should have told me."

Sakura did not know why, but she wanted to cry, seemed to close and her chest hurt, she felt betrayed even if she did not understand the reason for it. Except that the thought of Jurina, her Jurina, kissing another girl, was so disturbing to her.

"Are you okay?" The older girl approached Sakura, noting that she looked hurt. "I'm sorry I did not tell you, Sakuchan, I never want to hurt you, uh, I'm an idiot, I'm sorry." 

"It's okay, there's no reason for me to stay like this."

Sakura started walking toward the courtyard, making her sigh sadly, for a moment she even thought her junior was jealous, but soon that idea was out of the question, Sakura did not feel the same as her. Her feelings were not reciprocal, Jurina needed to understand that.

"What an idiot to think I would be reciprocated." The older girl crumpled the paper back into her pocket and then walked over to Miyawaki, her features already neutral and unemotional. Jurina can see how the look of Sakura was lost in the trees that the privileged view of the courtyard allowed to see.

"Ju, is kissing good?" Jurina looked at Sakura as if wondering why the subject was back. "I feel really curious, I wanted to kiss."

"I think it should be great when you kiss who you like." Jurina took all her courage to say that, just could not face Sakura right.

"Would you like to kiss the person you are in love with?"

"I'd love to, but I do not think it's possible."

"WHAT? Why not?"

"I'm not reciprocated, Sakuchan."

"But you have not told the person yet, right? You still have a chance, who would not like you?"

Jurina looked into Sakura's eyes, sighed heavily, and even considered telling the truth, however, she thought it best not to say "you."

"I do not want to talk about it, Sakura."

"All right, Matsui s-senpai, I'm sorry."

They were both silent until Sakura had a creative idea, she just did not know if Jurina would like it.

"Ju?" Sakura asked looking forward, she was a bit embarrassed at what she was going to ask.

"Hi?"

"Kiss Me."

"WHAT?" Jurina stared at the younger one as if she were crazy and Sakura even thought of giving up on the idea but she seemed too good not to be put into action.

"Look, if you kiss me, you'll be able to train to kiss the person you like and so that person will fall in love with you and most importantly, I'll finally know what it's like to kiss someone." Sakura seemed a bit excited by her idea and Jurina began to pinch herself thinking she was in some sort of dream. "So, is not it great? I'm a genius!" 

"O-okay ..." Jurina was certainly not about that but maybe this is the only chance to kiss who she really likes.

"Oh, so ... I think you can kiss me." Sakura spoke as if it were nothing.

"Like this? I mean, here and now?"

"Yes, Jurina, I want to know what it's like to kiss!"

Jurina swallowed, slowly approached Sakura, both of them have a very small height difference, and Jurina allowed herself to smile when the younger girl closed her eyes and made a funny pout, her Sakura was so cute. The senior took her hands to her waist, and she could swear she had never felt so anxious. Sakura still had her eyes closed and a pout on her lips, but she undid it and looked almost irritated at her senpai.

"YAH, Senpai, you will not ..."

Sakura was silenced by Jurina's soft, slightly frosty lips. Matsui's heart soared and she feared that Sakura could hear, but she did not stop moving her lips against the younger ones, who just followed the rhythm she dictated. Her hands around Miyawaki's waist tightened that area, causing Sakura to sigh and Jurina tapped her tongue into , she knew she was being daring but it might be the only time she would kiss who she likes and she had to enjoy it.

The oldest felt almost go mad when Sakura brought her hands up to her face, holding it gently and firming the kiss. It was not an easy kiss, it was quite calm, but it still took the breath of the two, who separated after a few seconds. Jurina was completely flustered when Sakura finished it all with a peck in her lips. And she was so cut off from the world that she did not even feel the sneaky hands of the youngest in the pocket of her coat, and it was too late when she noticed that her letter was being opened just by the person who should not read it.

"Sakura ..."

"Do not say anything, Ju, you helped me by showing me what it's like to kiss someone and it was ... it was good." The cherry blossom spoke the last part blushing and making Jurina blush as well. "So I'm going to help you with the person you like, but I need to know who is." 

"You will not like to know ... "Jurina still tried, but Sakura had already begun to read. She sighed and bowed her head, her feelings were all exposed in that letter and she knew she would be rejected and that she would lose the friendship with her junior.

"Matsui, s-senpai?"

"I know what you're going to say, you do not have to be my friend anymore, I understand." Jurina just wanted to get out of there and walked away, but Sakura pulled her by the wrist to make her stand in front of her and pulled her by the coat and gave her a kiss. Jurina hugged her by the waist, the kiss would have been much longer had it not been for the noise that disturbed the moment. They both looked and still had time to see Yuko gathering her material from the floor and smirking at both of them before running away.

"Tomorrow the school will know about us." Sakura spoke still held by the arms of Jurina.

"Good, I do not care and you?"

"I also do not care and it will be good for those your fangirls to know that you are mine. Now, let's go!"

"Let's go where?"

"Take pictures, I need to post on all my social networks, OH MY GOD I AM DATING MATSUI JURINA."

Jurina started laughing and her heart was happy to be with the girl she likes.