Time {Jurisaku}

One Shots

 

 

Jurina and Sakura have been best friends ever since, literally speaking, their parents are friends and business partner of a big company in Japan and since then the two girls have grown up together. The two families do almost everything together, anniversary celebrations, Thanksgiving, New Year and other commemorative dates. And that's why Sakura and Jurina practically live in one another's house, they're already used to it.

They did it and do it all together. At school, eating, sleeping, playing video games, going out, movies. Their friendship was like glue, but in adolescence, discovering the uality of both was a moment of upheaval between the two girls.

Jurina is the most impulsive of the two and in the teenage years of both she was very jealous of Sakura, because she is calm, caring and sensitive and that made boys and girls want her attention. And Sakura was a very good girl in matters, a complete nerd but she had a charm (a charm that currently Jurina dies for) that made everyone want to have a little cherry blossom. 

And with that their friendship was shaken because Jurina was jealous and was angry at everything and everyone but she did not want to say anything to Sakura because not even she knew what was happening to her feelings. And that affected the little cherry blossom that had no idea what was happening and in an afternoon at the house of Jurina, the younger tried to confront the older to know what was happening.

"Ju?" Sakura said, stopping to do her homework, getting up from her desk and heading for Jurina's bed, where the older girl was lying doing her homework.

"Yeah?" Jurina replied unwillingly and without taking her attention away from homework, nor did she notice that Sakura was near the bed.

"Can you look at me?" The cherry blossom raised the tone of her voice, and it startled her, and she looked up and was shocked to see that Sakura was right there.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry, what do you want?" Jurina straightened on the bed, she thought it best to sit and told Sakura to sit on the bed as well.

"What is going on?" 

"What do you mean, 'what is going on?' " 

"Are you unbelievable, like you have not noticed yet? Is our friendship so bad for you?" Sakura was angry as Jurina did not realize that their friendship was weird, it was not the same. 

"Sakura, what's your point? I know our friendship has changed, okay? But you want me to do what? You have the attention of everybody and you want me to run behind you, looking like a dog?" Now things have gotten serious, Jurina when she starts talking, she hurts. 

Sakura being sensitive, already felt tears falling down her face. "It's not what I want, I want your attention it seems like you're running away from me, I'm not enough for you and you do not want my friendship anymore?" Jurina did not like seeing her best friend crying and so she approached her to wipe the tears away but Sakura turned her face and shouted: "Answer me!"

"I want your friendship more than anything in the world, it's just that I can't, I'm sorry I need some time to think and why it feels like I'm running away from you." The words came out of Jurina's mouth like a whisper.

Sakura's eyes widened, she wiped her tears. She did not understand why her best friend needed some time to think. "What do you mean, a time to think? What's happening, please talk to me." Sakura took Jurina's hand in an attempt to comfort the older girl and it was very difficult to see Jurina crying because she has a very strong image, but between them, she could cry without being judged.

Jurina took a deep breath, she was not prepared at all to talk about her feelings. In fact, everything made sense to her now. And their friendship would end there, yes, because Jurina knew that Sakura was sneaking around with a boy and that's why she needed that time, to forget her feelings for Sakura and move on.  

"What I have to tell you here will end our friendship and I'm sorry for that. Sakura, I've always liked you, in fact I started to realize that my admiration for you has grown and started to grow feelings for you. You are wonderful, you are calm, you are affectionate and you want the good of all and I am your opposite. From time to time, I thought that I admired you because you are what I wanted to be but then I realized that it was not none of that-" Jurina spoke calmly, trying to control her tears that went on non-stop, Sakura on the other hand was shocked by the revelation but her tears were falling too, the pain of Jurina, she did not know at all that her friend was hurt, she it felt like right now.

"Continuing, I discovered that I like you but I know it will not happen, you already have your boyfriend, yeah, I know you go out with that boy from my class, that's why our friendship has changed, I can't pretend it's all right, it hurts me that you have someone else and that's why I need some time away from you, to be able to heal all these feelings that I have for you and so we can return to friendship from before." Jurina was in chaos, her face was red, tears were falling, her hair was messy, she looked at Sakura and was waiting for an answer but Sakura without answer hugged her best friend very hard, as if they were to become one.

Sakura cleared her own tears and also the tears of Jurina and said "I'll give you the time you need, I feel like for not knowing that you were in pain and I'm sorry for not talking about Hideki-senpai, we're just getting to know each other, and I'm sorry but I do not like girls but I'm here for you, okay? And when it passes, we'll go out together together to find the future Miss Matsui. I love you so much, you're my soul mate and I can not live without you, only I can not give you what you want, I hope you understand and another thing our friendship will not end here and in a while, I'll come back to you." 

Jurina already knew that this would happen and they hugged one more time and Sakura said that she would go home, arranged her things and they said goodbye to one another. 

 

{ + } 

 

After that day at Jurina's house, Sakura gave Jurina time but after that time things got different, Jurina became known as the girl who breaks hearts and almost all the girls had a crush on her, she did not date, she had her time with certain girl, and then when she got tired she would go after another, it was like a cycle of life. And with that, the two best friends became ex-best friends and the weather turned into rivalry whenever the two were at parties with their families, they could not stand each other. The Matsui and Miyawaki family remained friendly despite the situation in which their older daughters were, they did not understand at all when the two of them separated and turned all this chaos. 

Now in the present, both more mature, Jurina at 24 and Sakura at 23, things seemed better between them. It all started at the party where the parents of the two girls are business partner of company X. Jurina was near the bar, ordering a drink when Sakura appears beside her.

"Jurina?"

"My name?"  When she turned, she already knew who it was by her voice. 

"Long time no see, how are you?" 

"I'm fine and you? But funny, why are you talking to me? The last time we tried to talk, you wanted to kill me." Jurina as always was salty and really wanted to know the reason for the girl's approach. 

"I thought, I reflected a lot and realized that I want you in my life back, you are very important to me and even more so in a moment like these.-" Sakura raised her right hand to show her her engagement ring. "And I wanted you to be my maid of honor." Jurina thought it was a joke, but then she saw that Sakura was serious, even though Jurina had dated several girls, her heart always had space for Sakura. 

"Oh, well, I can not refuse, right? But really, thank you for inviting me and I wanted our friendship back but before we were not mature enough." Jurina giggled and drank her glass at once, she needed to be drunk.

"Thank you very much, Ju." And Sakura hugged her best friend and she could not deny that she missed her so much. 

During the party, the two of them stayed by the bar, drinking a lot, talked about various subjects, one updating the other's life and Jurina until asked where her fiancé was and Sakura said he was at work. Sakura with the alcohol running in her veins, dragged Jurina to the dance floor and they stood there, laughing, singing and dancing. The two stood at a point where Jurina had her hands on Sakura's waist and the younger girl was wrapping her arms around the older woman's neck. They liked the music like that until Sakura started talking. 

"Do you want to know something?" Sakura was whispering in Jurina's ear as if it were a secret.

"What?" 

"I do not have a fiancé, I did it to be able to talk to you, I like you Jurina." Sakura said this, giving several kisses on Jurina's face and when she finished she bit the older one's ear, "Please tell me you don't have anyone and stay with me." 

Jurina smiled. The most sincere smile she has ever had in her life. She could not believe what she was hearing. That Sakura. The Sakura she always wanted. She was there, declaring herself to her. Jurina is finding it too easy, must be some bad joke.

"What the , Sakura?" The younger one knew that it would be difficult but she needed to open up for the older one, so she took Jurina's hand and they went to another quieter room in the house.

"So, for a long time I've been denying myself, on that day that you confessed to me I freaked out, in fact I also liked you that I did not want to admit. That's why I forced myself to go out with that boy in your class because I wanted to prove to myself that I was not gay.-" Sakura paused and Jurina was open-mouthed listening to everything. "And then when you came back to class, in a different style, having several girls at your feet, I got jealous because I did not want you to date anyone and I was also envious of you because you were assumed and talked openly to everyone, that you are gay and so I created this rivalry between us. I'm s-" Jurina did not let Sakura finish speaking and kissed her.

When the kiss ended, Sakura put a hand on the older woman's face and as she said, "I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you, I just did not know how to deal with the real me."

"I understand, I suffered a lot when I discovered that I was gay... Anyway, let's stop talking about sadness and the past, okay? Let's be happy and talk about our future, because now that I have you, our marriage needs to be scheduled."

Sakura laughed and kissed Jurina, "That's what I want most."