In one night {Jurisaku}

One Shots

                                                  JURISAKU

 

 

That honestly was not the best day for Miyawaki Sakura, in addition to taking a shower of grape juice, discovered that her best friend spread to whole school that she is lesbian and still had a surprise test, which by the way, she took a good F beautiful and red. And that was the last straw for our darling to practically explode in anger and do something she had not done for centuries.

Everyone knows drinking at age 17 is illegal, but who said Sakura was caring?

In the nights, Miyawaki Sakura, a 17-year-old teenager at school, became Tanaka Cherry, a 23-year-old university student who liked good music and beer.

The bar where the girl went was already turning to her second home, every weekend that was where she unloaded her frustrations. Sakura's parents? They are too busy to wonder where their daughter is.

But on Monday, there she was, ready to come in and pray that they would not discover her identity that was false, more false than Anna, her friend had betrayed.

"What are you doing here on a Monday?" The bartender had asked.

"My day was rubbish, nothing better than discounting the sorrows in beer." Sakura tried to give a wink

"I never want to be so frustrated with you." He handed the bottle to her, "But tell me, little angel, what happened so serious for you to come?" He leaned over the counter.

"Anna's ! Do you remember her? The fashion department girl? What did I say was my best friend? So that one is not worth anything."

"What did she do?" The bartender asked as he cleared the counter.

"I found out that said bad things about me to the whole university." Sakura took a long drink.

"Take it easy, today you can not leave here staggering, it's still Monday." He warned the only female figure in the place.

So far, as Matsui Jurina, she entered through the double door, drawing all attention to her.

"Who is this?" The younger girl asked.

"Jurina, the owner of this bar."

"Wow, she's got my respect." Sakura looked at her with admiration.

"She's a good person, but only with whom she likes." He smirked and Sakura nodded and watched as Jurina approached.

"Hi Sam, how's work?" Jurina asked

"It's fine, it's weekday." Sam shrugged.

"I miss this counter, you can leave." She stepped behind the counter.

Sam left, and Jurina stared at the girl in front of her.

"What's your name?" The older woman asked harshly.

"Sa ... Cherry." Sakura, in a slow way, almost revealed her name.

"My name is Jurina but you should know that already." She shrugged.

"Yes." She spoke simply.

After a long silence and having drunk another bottle, Sakura decided to leave, after all she would still be forced to go to hell tomorrow, funny is that when she left, there was another person in place of Jurina, she had not got that.

 

 

She always felt shivers as she passed through that alley, which led out to the bar and this time is more deserted than ever. Sakura felt apprehensive, when a chill ran down her spine, Saku ran out into the alley.

"Are you leaving, Cherry?" She heard a husky voice behind her ear.

"What a fright." She turned and saw Jurina with a cigarette between her fingers, "Tomorrow I have an appointment early, so I'm leaving."

"How's school, Miss Miyawaki Sakura, 17 years old?" Jurina asked with an ID card in her hand.

"Where did you find that?"

"When you left, staggering, that fell. And now I want explanations, young lady." She took another drag on the cigarette.

"I do not owe you any satisfactions." Sakura crossed her arms.

"Yes, you owe me, if the police came here, I would be screwed." Jurina threw her cigarette down and stepped on it.

"I'm not going to explain anything to you, give me back my identity and we'll be even." Sakura held out her hands.

"I'm going with you, I can not leave you as irresponsible as you, walking the streets at dawn, it's more deserted than usual and I'm going to have a very serious conversation with your parents." Matsui folded his arms.

"What, look, you can take me home, because I'm afraid of the , but you will not tell my parents anything." Sakura made a fuss

"Who guarantees you this?" Jurina arched her brow.

"Easy, if you tell my parents, I'll tell the police that at your place of business you have the free use of drugs and still sell alcoholic beverages for minors." She gave a wry smile.

"You surprised me now, brat." Jurina ruffled the girl's hair.

"Do not call me that and let's go."

"Where you live?"

"In the condominium building in downtown Tokyo." She gave a nervous smile.

"So you're rich?" Jurina smiled a little, "You should not be walking around."

"I feel better here, the people from where I live are foolish." The younger one rolled her eyes.

After that, they waited for the bus, which did not take long to arrive. When they got into the vehicle they felt a cold wind on their faces, in that transport they had only two and the driver. As the trip would be a little big, the silence was bothering the younger girl who finally decided to end it.

"I noticed you have tattoos," she began to catch the older woman's attention, "Do they have any meaning?"

"Just a few. This Jukebox means my love for my bar, it was the first one I did." Jurina said pointing to her wrist, "That on my neck, it's written 'lust' in Latin, that means the pleasures of life, that even wrongs do us good."

"Deep, very deep." The younger one shrugged, "And this female figure?" Sakura asked, pointing to the tattoo on the other's forearm.

"Nothing important." Jurina grinned, "Since we're in session questions ... What's the reason for a child like you, being in my bar?"

"I found out that my 'friend' decided to spread a secret for everyone at school, I took an F in the math test and even dropped grape juice on my white T-shirt, I was so frustrated I used the drink as a way to relax. "

"Have you been drinking since?" Jurina asked worriedly.

"A month ago, do not worry, I'm not an alcoholic. Alcohol is just my opium." Sakura was saddened by her reality, absent parents, poor academic life, toxic friendships, bullying, social pressure.

"And this secret was so important?" Matsui asked breaking the thought of the younger.

"Very much. I could not even admit it to myself and when I decided to tell her, she would spread it." Sakura decided to look at the side of the window.

"You can tell me if you want. I'm older, I can give you comfort." Jurina patted Sakura on the back.

"How old are you? You look like a 89-year-old woman talking." Jurina laughed and said without much interest, "I'm 27 years old."

"You're young, I thought you were going to say that you were about 35 years old and had 2 kids at home to raise."

"Sakura, you're very funny." They both started laughing and stopped when the younger girl decided to tell the reason, "She spread to school all I like girls, that I'm abnormal."

"There's nothing abnormal about it, you do not choose who loves Sakura, it can be anyone in the world. And if that comforts you, I also like girls."

"Thank you for the words and you being a lesbian is right in your face, only see who does not want."

"You respect me, I'm older.

"Hm, great things but I have to confess that you are very beautiful."

“Thank you for the compliment, but it's only because I'm a lesbian, you do not have to hit on me. " Jurina smiled from the other's face.

"I'm just praising you, do not be convinced." Sakura pushed Jurina.

The two of them laughed and then the weather grew tense, they both stared at each other, their eyes alternating between their mouths and their eyes. The younger impatient said something she would never speak if she were 100% sober.

"Are you just going to look at me? My lips are not going to kiss alone." Sakura asked as she let out a chuckle. Not wasting any more time, Jurina approached and Sakura felt the hot breath on her cheeks, she felt her heart palpitate faster and faster.

"I think this is where you have to get off the bus." The driver spoke in the rearview mirror.

"Oh, it's right here, thank you, sir." Jurina took Sakura's hand and dragged her off the bus.

"My house is on the right." Sakura warned Jurina that she was heading in the opposite direction, "Okay, right." The older woman walked around a hundred and eighty degrees and continued to pull the girl.

"We're here." Sakura warned her when they were in front of the condo.

"Yes, we have." She let go of the younger hand.

"Let's go to my building with me, I'm scared."

"Okay, you do not have to do that." The two of them started walking until they reached the elevator that reached the floor of Sakura's apartment, "You know, Sakura, you should not bring strangers to your house."

"Oh, if it were for you to have killed me, you would have done that desert alley near your bar." Jurina smiled at the girl's response and Sakura walked into the kitchen to get some water for Jurina.

"Look, Sakura, I'll continue allowing you to enter my bar but on one condition." The younger girl handed the glass of water to the older woman who drank it in one gulp.

"What condition?"

"That you will not get involved with drugs."

"I accept your condition, look, I'm not going to call the police, but they only have one condition." Sakura said repeating the other's speech, and in the same tone.

"What condition?" Jurina joked.

"Kiss me." Sakura smiled and threw herself on top of the other, kissing her.

And damn, that could be on the 'best kiss of my life' list of both. There was neither love nor passion, but there was a feeling that only they understood, that made their bodies stick together and not separate.

"Let's continue this later." Matsui said after separating from the minor.

"Let's meet tomorrow, it might be in a coffee shop." Sakura smiled, thinking of getting to know the tattoo girl better.

"No. I think it's best on Friday and in my bedroom." Jurina blinked.

"If it's that kind of continuation, my parents will not be back until next week." Sakura smiled and pulled the other through the collar of her shirt.

"You should be with girls your age, Sakura." Jurina gave this advice, which she herself did not want to give.

"Thank you for this, but I think I'm going to pass, girls my age do not know how to treat me, nor how to touch me and you seem to be mature enough to know how to teach me and satisfy me." Sakura gave her a kiss.

"I just do not want to be arrested." Jurina crossed her arms and made a little pout.

"With the insight on both sides, it's not a crime." Sakura tried to blink but failed miserably, Jurina laughed and pulled the girl by the waist and leaning against the wall, "Since that's so..." She gave a slow kiss and full of ulterior motives.

 

And that was the best summer night for both, the touches, the whispered words, the kisses, nothing will get out of each one's mind, it's drawn into their permanent minds like a tattoo, the most beautiful tattoos.