Disproportionate

One Shots

 

"Kaeun?" I heard my girlfriend's voice filling the room. I was in the last year of college, about to take my degree in journalism, so I spent most of my time locked in my room studying for the final exams.

"Hm?" I asked with a whisper, but without taking my eyes off the books. I felt her hands rest on my shoulders.

This was one of the points I loved most about Sakura, the fact that she was caring at satisfying levels. It must have been the fourth time she'd shown up in my room, but at no time did she bother me. Either she brought me a snack so I would not go hungry or she'd bring me a bottle of water. Or just wondered if I needed anything and would give me a tender kiss on the cheek.

Sakura is 18 years old and had just entered college to take a psychology course. She was as much as I was, and she was a dedicated, intelligent, kind, affectionate, cute girl. I did not even care about our age difference when I found out I was in love with her.

"Do not you think you've studied too much?" She asked gently.

"For me to hear something like that coming from you, then it's because I've crossed over." I joked and had the pleasure of hearing her laugh.

It turns out that my studious and kind teenager was so addicted to studies and I literally lost count of how many times I scolded her, it was over and over again because it was not healthy, but Sakura did not mean it.

"I made the coffee, come on." My sweet girlfriend took my hand and led me to the kitchen of our apartment.

I looked at her body, Sakura was so beautiful in that white shorts and red T-shirt, I could not resist hugging her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck as we walked towards the kitchen. As soon as we stepped there, Sakura turned to face me and hugged my neck, capturing my lips tenderly. Her kisses were always sweet as she was, affectionate and passionate, something that always left me stuck in the moment and wanting to never want to stop.

I pushed her and found the table with her hand, held it tightly around her waist and made her sit on the piece of furniture with her legs at the side of my hip. It was usually like this, I never resisted the charms of my girlfriend, I never refused a little love with her no matter how busy I was.

But just as it was always good to be in these moments with Sakura, we were always interrupted by someone.

And we were not angry or frustrated by it. In fact, we pulled her into the middle and made the moment to three.

"I know that you two will not dare to do it without me." A third voice was present in the kitchen making us cut the kiss.

And there she was, with her black hair a little messy handing over that she was sleeping, the second oldest of the three. Also my girlfriend and wife of my life as well as the first.

Matsui Jurina. Beauty in person. Our girlfriend.

"We would not do anything Ju, let's just have coffee." Sakura promptly replied.

"Can we leave the coffee for another time? I woke up with a crazy urge to with both of you." She approached us with the sleepy face and the smirk that made me as much as Sakura melt us.

"For a change, you were asleep." I commented laughing.

"Shut up." She pulled me by the back of my neck and kissed my lips and then did the same with Sakura.

Overall, Jurina has always been like this, with this impulsive way of . When we started dating I even questioned if she had any addiction to it, if she was a maniac and treated, but neither option was correct. Jurina liked but only with me and Sakura, because according to her, her old relationships were not so pleasant.

Of the three of us, it was Jurina who had the strongest personality. Dealing with her was never an easy task and many times, I almost lost my mind when she had the bouts of jealousy and anger. In time she learned to control her anger at least, because Sakura, well, she was a little innocent and naive to certain things and always cried and frightened when she saw Jurina in her state of hatred.

But even so, I, Lee Kaeun, adored her. I loved her and was completely in love with Jurina as I was in love with Sakura, my heart had space enough for both of them and my love was divided equally and in great strength.

And even though we have a lot of love, we do not miss the ups and downs of the relationship. We had to deal with the reaction of our parents and the rest of the family, but the worst part despite being the best thinking about the present was the arrival of Sakura.

From then on my life became something that was never in my plans.

And honestly, I appreciate it every day.

 

 

Kaeun hated the rainy days but it was in one that she knew the second love of her life.

The third person in the relationship.

The only thing I can not remember, was how it was happening. Only that Jurina told me the truth about what she was hiding from me and that the two of us were in the kitchen when it happened.

"How can you do this to me?" I screamed

Jurina kept her head down since she had told me that by chance, she had fallen in love with someone. She had eyes in my eyes and said that she kissed this someone, had with that person and they had been having a hidden relationship for some time. And that they were in love.

God, this could only be a nightmare.

"Matsui Jurina, answer me now." I screamed again, I felt my cry wanting to leave.

"I fell in love with someone else."

And because it hurt, Jurina was the first love of her life and the only person with whom she thought about having a future and everything is over, because that fell in love with another.

"I was not enough for you?" I asked in a low voice.

"For God's sake, of course it was, you're still! I still love you ..."

"Do not you dare say you love me if you're in love with someone else!"

"Kaeun, listen to me, I love you, I have always loved and I will continue to love until I die. Nothing has changed."

"Everything has changed. There is now a third person between us." That said, Kaeun left the apartment where they lived and with the thought that Jurina is the worst person in the world.

 

That night, Kaeun spent almost all her money on drink, she was bruised and broken. Jurina ed her. This is not possible, she can not love two people. And when Kaeun was about to leave, she almost fell into the parking lot where her car was parked, she was very drunk.

Someone shouted her name.

"Lee Kaeun?" That female voice said, despite the heavy rain, I could hear perfectly. I was not going crazy, there was really a girl calling me. "Are you Lee Kaeun?"

There she was, in her studious, obedient teenage clothes, her brown hair, holding a pink umbrella and stepping closer and closer to me.

Her face was so innocent, delicate and young. She seemed to be a girl of those Japanese anime.

I was so enchanted by her beauty that I even wondered if I had died and that girl was an angel who was there to get me.

"Who are you?" I asked. She did not respond, seemed to want to but did not.

It was then that I saw her teeth discreetly biting her lower lip, a certain nervousness was present in her expression and her gaze seemed insecure.

Suddenly, everything made sense.

Was her.

The third person.

My heart ached, on that rainy day I was face to face with the person who took my girlfriend from me. She was wearing Jurina's favorite T-shirt, which I gave her as a gift when I got my first salary. I could smell Jurina on this girl. It was the most desperate feeling I had.

Looking into that girl's eyes, I could understand why Jurina fell in love. She was beautiful and had the look of someone whose it is impossible not to fall in love. So I assumed defeat, relaxed my shoulders, and turned to leave.

"Make her happy." It was my word before I got in the car and when I went to open the door my wrist was gripped by her hand tightly.

"You can not." Her eyes flashed with anger, but not in a bad way, it seemed determination.

"I do not even know you, leave me and be happy with that traitor!"

"I promised her I would find you and take care of you, come with me, please."

That day I discovered that my second girlfriend was persistent when I wanted to.

And after that Kaeun and Sakura began to know each other. Sakura said she met Jurina in the college library and they both stayed there until late studying and one day a conversation broke out. And when they understood what was happening, it was chaos. Sakura knew that Jurina had Kaeun and they did not stop at all, the feelings were too strong to be ignored.

And for six months, Jurina and Kaeun were separated and Sakura was the only communication bridge between the two, but Kaeun began to have feelings for the youngest and they began to have a relationship and for the older everything would be more complicated.

On a Friday when Jurina and Kaeun met at a party of a mutual friend, they both ended up drinking too much and ended up in the bedroom in Kaeun's apartment that night, and when tomorrow the older woman decided to play fair with Jurina.

 

"Do not make that face!" Jurina said, but I kept my arms crossed and an ugly face. "Kaeun, please ..."

"Unnie, you're exaggerating." It was Sakura's turn to speak.

"Exaggerating?" I rose from my chair and looked at both of them. "You put all this behind my back, deceived me and I'm exaggerating?"

The beginning of the relationship of the three officially came on that Saturday morning, basically after Jurina took a long bath and Kaeun too, Sakura appeared there in the apartment with a face of accomplice and it was enough to sit next to each other, saying that we needed talk, that everything made sense to me. They started talking a lot of things, but I just understood the part that Jurina knew me and Sakura were close to.

"Kaeun, for the thousandth time, we did nothing on your back. Do you even know why?"

"Because you want a relationship with three." I answered, not caring about rudeness.

"Also." I was somewhat annoyed at how easily Jurina said something like that, but not much. "It's because I was worried about you, you did not answer my calls, you did not answer my messages and changed my number just to avoid me!" Kaeun, you left here in the middle of a horrible rain, went to drink I know and would still come back driving. I did not think of anything other than you and that's why I ... "

"You asked Sakura to go after me and take me to her house." I completed her sentence.

"I confess, I feel something for you Sakura, and it is not a simple passion is ... Something strong." I looked directly at the youngest, who even then remained in her place without even moving. "And Jurina, I still love you, but I do not know how to do it and how it could work."

The two of them stared at me with a smile on their lips, it seemed they telephoned  to smile at me at the same moment that I expressed my opinion.

"Kaeunie, we also do not know how to do this, nor how it could work." Sakura had spoken those words, forming that phrase, was what encouraged me to give a chance for this kind of relationship. And also, she who gave me a new purpose of life that I have never abandoned and never intend to abandon.

Kaeun stared at Jurina and then Sakura, and finally realized that they both had something in common: The gift of making her agree with crazy things without saying much, or even when they said nothing.

"Alright, alright. Let's have a relationship to three." Jurina and Sakura almost knocked Kaeun out of the chair as they jumped into her lap at the same time.

A smile of pure happiness flashed across the older woman's face as the other two kissed her cheek. Maybe this could really work out, maybe, having an extra person in Kaeun's heart could do well. Love is never too much, is not it?

"As a condition." They both stopped what they were doing and looked at the confused Kaeun. "We need to move to a bigger apartment."

And preferably with neighbors who do not mind listening to three women in the middle of the night.

 

And from there, the life of the three began as a couple of three people. The fights often happened because Jurina was jealous that someone external approached the youngest and with that outlined the jealousy that Kaeun always did her best to hide and Sakura only laughed at their jealousy, and she always makes it clear that her love them more than anything in the world.

But at the end of the day, in their apartment, in their room more precision speaking, everything it was good. And Kaeun learned that love is never too much.

There are many ways to love someone, but not necessarily a single person. Love is a feeling that can expand in great quantity, and the more love, the better.