Jealous 2.0 {Jurisaku}

One Shots

 

 

 

They were together in a party of their friend, they were seated on the some table and happily having dinner and chatting with their friends. Holding each other's hand, whispering words and then burst out laughing. Sometimes, Jurina will wrap herm arms around Sakura's shoulders or when she will notice a guy eyeing Sakura, she will hug her by the waist. 

After a while, Jurina excused herself to go to the wash room, there was a line so it took her time. When she goes back, there was Sakura being back hugged by a girl through her shoulder. A strike of jealousy suddenly hits her. As she went nearer, she recognized that girl who was hugging Sakura was the younger one friend. Sakura has been spending time with that clingy friend of her since she arrived in Japan for a month of work together with their commom friends. She's not telling or telling Sakura that she feels irritated every time the younger one will share stories of how her day had been with her friends. 

Jurina doesn't feel comfortavle with that girl being all clingy to Sakura.

When she reache the table, she's off-mood can bee seen on her face, Sakura frown a bit and escape from her friend's hug clueless of what Jurina is feeling.

"Ju, did something happen there in the wash room?" Sakura whispers to Jurina.

"..." The older one was not talking. 

"Are you bored? You want to go home now?" 

Jurina just staring at her cocktail glass with no words.

"Hmm, just few more minutes, okay? Then we will go home, my friends just arrived. Come, I will introduce you to them, it's you first time seeing them, right?" clueless Sakura offers while holding Jurina's one hand. And Jurina being in a bad mood unintentionally snapped Sakura's hand on hers.

"What's wrong with you!?" Sakura whispers, starting to get annoyed, Jurina's mood swings lately giving her a headache.

"Just spend time with your friends, leave me alone." Jurina said with her cold tone. 

Sakura just sigh and left he to avoid argument, she went to her friend and spent a few minutes talking and laughing. When she checked Jurina on their seat, she's not there. Again she frowns and went to their table and asked a commom friend where Jurina is. She went out looking for Jurina but found their driver instead. 

They talkead for a while and and irrated expression can be seen on Sakura's face, she went inside and bid goodbye to her friend who held the party and then leave. 

In the car...

"Why are you like that, Jurina? Why the sudden change of mood? You could have tolme that you wanto to go home, I was worried when I didn't saw you on our seat."

"Oh, really? You seem like enjoying." 

"Really, tell me what's wrong, Ju?" Sakura trying to be calm and patient with Jurina but she does not collaborate. 

"I'm tired." Jurina closed her eyes and cover her face with her black jacket. That's it. That act empited all Sakura's patience for the day. 

"Ikeda-san, dropped me off in my apartment!" 

Jurina suddenly snapped, with the same intense mad tone Sakura used, Jurina souted, "No! You will sleep in my apartment tonight! Ikeda-san, drive us in my apartment." 

This is serious. She knows she won't win. Jurina go back to her ''sleep'' when Sakura just stared at her blanky, she felt guilty somehow when she raised her voice. She saw Sakura's teary eyes but she can't control what she feels.

Sakura was confused, just an hour ago they are happy and being sweet. She knows Jurina was being protective when the older one was hugging her waist back at the party. She loves the side of Jurina, being extra sweet not minding the people around and all the eyes that are on them. 

They just stayed quiet until they got in Jurina's apartment. 

In Jurina's apartment...

When they arrived at the apartment, Jurina slump her body on the couch, Sakura went directly to the bedroom while stomping her feet. She's now contemplating whether to talk it with Sakura that she's jealous with that Sakura's clingy friend. 

"Isn't it strange to be jealous with her friend? For sure, she will tell me what they are just friends and they are close since whenever. But still...Ouch, she doesn't need to hug her like that, She knew Sakura is already with me? What if she has something for Sakura and she's taking advantage of them being friends!? OH MY GOD!-" Jurina's talking to herself, her thoughts were interrupted by Sakura's voice.

"What are you mumbling there?" Sakura says on her usual calm voice, she decided to talk to Jurina first. 

Jurina being shocked and still the jealousy over her stand abruptly and goes to the direction of the bedroom without saying anything.

"Matsui, what the is wrong with you!? Mind you tell me? I'm like a stupid here trying to approach you and you''ll just walk away like that?" Sakura is really upset.

"..." Jurina thought it best not to say anything.

And Sakura lost her temper, "Fine! If you are not going to talk, I'm going home." Sakura blurted out.

Jurina stop on her step and look deeply at her, She can't control her emotions now. "Don't dare leave from this house," Jurina says in a warning tone but the despite that, Sakura walks to the door and about to open it when Jurina shut it closed, locked the door and held Sakura's wrist. 

"I said don't leave, right!?" 

Tears are now streaming on Sakura's face, she didn't imagine that they will have this kind of fight. In a weak tone, Sakura said, "Don't touch me, I hate you, please let me go!" Her tears continue flowing while standing there, Jurina wake up from her madness and realized what she has done. She raised her voice to Sakura twice now and that never happened before.

Jurina step closer to Sakura and was about to hug her, "Baby...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to shout, I'm-" Sakura pushes her away. "No! Stop, you hurt me a lot and I never thought it would come from you. So, I'm gonna make this simple for you, we are done!" As soon as those words came out of Sakura's mouth, she widened her eyes for saying so, and Jurina was processing what she had just heard, not even one minute the older one was crying.  

As Jurina was in shock and the tears just fell on her face, Sakura took advantage of this moment and to break free of her and go to the door, as soon as she managed to open it and left without ever looking back. Jurina quickly sued and ran after Sakura, she was already in the elevator, so the oldest woman on the 4th floor came down the stairs in an attempt to find her at the gate.

And Jurina could be considered the new Usain Bolt, she got there and the girl had not yet arrived at the gate. Jurina stood in front of the elevator and as soon as opened it, Sakura could not walk two steps and Jurina took her in the lap and put her back in the elevator, pressed the number 409 and the elevator went up again to the 4th floor.

"Jurina puts me down, lets go, I want to go home."

"You're not going, not now, we need to talk, please." Jurina asked softly and kissed her cheek. She managed to calm the younger one. The elevator door opened and Jurina left carrying Sakura on her lap to her apartment. The older woman closed the door and went straight to her room with her (ex) girlfriend.

With all the gentleness of the world, Jurina placed Sakura on the bed and then lay on top of her, kissing her face, her neck and finally a delicate kiss on . As soon as they finished looking for air, Jurina stared at her with water, "I'm sorry for today, I'm sorry I stayed like that at the party, I'm sorry I screamed at you, I just did not know how to control the my feelings."

Sakura stared too, her eyes filled with water and she was caressing on Jurina's face, "Control your feelings, why?"

"I was jealous of your friend, the one that came from Korea."

"What do you mean, Jurina? This whole fight was because you were jealous of Hyewon?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, but she was stuck in you like a glue, like I do not know, a baby koala." 

Sakura started to laugh scandalously and Jurina could not stand it and started to laugh along with her, Jurina placed her face on Sakura's neck and hugged her harder. "Do not laugh please but the question is: Do you forgive me?" 

"Hmmm, I'll think, what do you think?"

"Well, I think Miyawaki Sakura loves her girlfriend too much and forgives her for being a complete idiot."

"Hmm, Miyawaki already thought and she forgives yes... but how can you be jealous of Hyewon, she's engaged your idiot! She only has that way of clinging to people, she may even be that way with you."

"Even with me? Hmm, I think I'll hug her too."

"Are you crazy, Jurina? Of course you will not hug her, you can just hug me. Miyawaki Sakura only, because you're hers."

Jurina started laughing and lifted her head to face her, "I love you."

"I love you too."