Coming out {Jurisaku}

One Shots

                                            

 

Mayu and Yuki were heaving a date night when they received a text from their daughter. The text was “we need to talk” and Mayu had almost fainted. Their daughter was only sixteen, Mayu wasn’t ready to be a grandparent. She also wasn’t ready for her to say she murdered three people or something. In short, the text worried Mayu for a multitude of reasons.

“Relax Mayuyu, you don’t even know what she’s going to say,” Yuki told her on the ride home but even she couldn’t hide her worry. She had some of the same through her mind as Mayu had. Their daughter was a whirlwind so they ere never truly sure. Yuki won’t lie and say that she wasn’t speeding home because she totally was but she couldn’t help it.

When they’d entered the living room their daughter, Sakura was pacing back and forth. She was biting her nails, a habit that Yuki had tried to get her out of when she was younger, with her brows furrowed.

“Saku-chan, what’s wrong?” Mayu asked as soon as they entered and Sakura started.

“Okaasan, Otousan, you’re home.” Sakura said with a smile running up to hug her mothers.

“Hi, Mrs. Watanabe and Mrs. Kashiwagi.” Sakura’s friend Jurina says from her spot on the couch.

“Jurina-san, we told you to call us Mayu and Yuki,” Mayu says with a soft smile.

“Alright Mama Yuu, Mommy May, please take a seat,” Sakura says motioning to the chair opposite of her. Mayu and Yuki exchange worried glances before giving her their full attention. They take a seat and Sakura lets out a long exhale.

“What’s going on Saku-chan?” Yuki asks tilting her head a little.

“Well Mama, you two have been the best parents i could ever ask for. I’ve been with you supporting me no matter what.” Sakura says and Mayu nearly has a heart attack.

“You are pregnant! I knew it! I told you mom that we should have had a better talk with you so you wouldn’t experiment on you own but she said no. Do you see what you did Yuki?” Mayu says hugging a pillow tight to her chest as she hyperventilates.

“No, Mommy, i’m not pregnant.” Sakura says with a chuckle.

“Did you kill someone? I mean, you know your Mom can get kind of psycho sometimes so maybe you go that from her.” Yuki glares at Mayu as she rambles on and Mayu shrugs. “What? Sometimes i feel like you might kill me in my sleep.”

“Shut up and let her tell her own story, May. You’re embarrassing both of us.” Yuki tells her with a scoff. Sakura bursts out in near hysterical giggles and then everyone else starts laughing. After they’ve finally calmed down Sakura takes a deep breath.

“Otousan, Okaasan, i’m gay,” Sakura says

Yuki took a deep breath, smiled and said, “Thank God, I thought you were straight.”

“Ok, go on,” Mayu says and Sakura looks at them confused.

“What do you mean ‘go on’? That’s what i need to tell you. I’m gay and me and Jurina are dating.” Sakura says and Mayu ets out a sigh of relief.

“I thought you were going to say you were a e or as your otousan said ‘straight’.” Mayu says and Yuki smacks her shoulder.

“Okaasan, first off, why would think something like that in the first place? And why aren’t you guys surprised?” Sakura asks and Yuki puts her hand over Mayu’s mouth before she says something dumb.

“One, because your mom is a worry wart and her big brain always takes her to the worst conclusions. And two, we aren’t surprised because we kind of already knew.” Yuki tells her with a smile.

“What do you mean you knew?” Sakura says and Mayu rolls her eyes. She starts speaking behind Yuki’s hand and Yuki rolls her eyes before pulling her hand off.

“It’s kind of obvious. We figured it out when you were about nine but we would wait for you to tell us yourself.” Yuki says with a nod.

“I’m just glad you’re not pregnant,” Mayu says with a wide smile.

“Well, that was easy,” Jurina says giving Sakura a small smile.

“And also, we’ve know about you and Jurina probably since you guys started dating. You’re not very discreet at all.” Yuki tells her and Sakura scoffs.

“I am too discreet,” Sakura argues looking offende.

“Yeah because kissing your girlfriend in the bathroom is discreet,” Mayu says rolling her eyes.

“Remember when we caught them in the kitchen? Yuki says laughing.

“Yeah and she tried to tell us she was just reaching for the sugar.” Mayu says as she and  Yuki collapse over each other in a fit of giggles.

“Hey, i thought i was being discreet,”

“That was really easy. Now we have to tell my mommies.” Jurina says biting her lip nervously.

“Oh, Haruna and Yuko know too,” Yuki tells her and her eyes go wide.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” Jurina asks desperate and  Mayu smiles.

“We’ve all been talking for months about when you two finally come out to us,” Mayu says and Jurina rolls her eyes.

“They bet on it too didn’t they?” Jurina asks and Yuki nods.

“Yes they did and they now owe us a hundred dollares each. Tell Yuko that i said in her face.  Haruna too. They were so cocky.” Yuki says and Jurina laughs.

“Of course they were,” Jurina says and Sakura stands to get Jurina’s hand.

“Well, even though you interrupted our date night, I am proud of you for telling us.” Mayu says sending both Sakura and Jurina a smile.

“Thanks, Okaasan. Also, since you’ve both won a hundred dollars, can i borrow some money for the movies?” Sakura says with a wide smile batting her eyeslashes at them.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” Mayu says pulling out money for her.

And after that, the two girls went to have fun at their date night.