Complicated {Jurisaku/Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

 

 

Nako is 12 years old and wants her family back. And the family she wants is: Mama Sakura and Mommy Jurina together again. She still can not believe that the two separated and are of new girlfriends. Nako hates Kaeun and hates Rena, she just wants her two moms to live together again so that they can go back to being the family she loves very much.

Jurisaku has shared custody of Nako and in the routine of the week she stays with Sakura and on weekends she stays with Jurina. It was all going well, Nako was angry and sad about the separation but she could be happy sometimes because she hoped they could get back together, but the little girl's world fell when Sakura said she needed to introduce her to someone.

On this day, when she would meet this person, Nako was at her Mommy Jurina's house and she was very nervous and worried that her Mama would talk. Jurina had already talked a little bit about her Mama's new girlfriend and the little girl thought it funny because to her that was a joke.

"Mommy, you're not serious, are you?"

"Nako, I'm not going to say anything else, just wait for Sakura to arrive." Nako nodded and waited for her Mama to arrive to go to her house. A few minutes later the bell rings, the door is opened by an anxious Nako and Sakura reveals herself in it.

"Hey, Nako-baby, how are you?" Sakura said hugging the girl and squeezing her cheeks and giving a kiss to .

"Hey, Mama, I'm fine and you? Who are you going to introduce me to? How funny Mommy Ju is, she told me that this person is your new girlfriend." Nako laughed thinking it was a joke. Sakura swallowed hard, became serious, and then remembered to greet Jurina.

"Hi, Jurina, how are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Me too. Well, Nako-baby, let's go home, okay? Say goodbye to Mommy Jurina and let's go quick! "

The little girl hugged Jurina, kissed her and said she loved her.

"Mommy Ju, come home, you know you belong there." Nako whispered in the ear of Jurina, who was heartbroken, Nako lives in the world where everything can be perfect, she will not really accept the separation of the two mothers so soon.

"I love you very much, Nako, until next Saturday. And bye, Sakura we'll see around."

And with that, Sakura took Nako's hand and they left the house of Jurina towards the car. Some time later they got home, Nako ran up to her room to sort things out of school, since tomorrow was Monday.

Sakura is very afraid of how Nako will react to Kaeun, who is her new girlfriend. But she does not have much to do, they are together and Nako remains accepting gradually.

In the clock it was seven o'clock in the evening, Sakura had already taken a shower, was already dressed and was finishing dinner, which would have to be special, since the woman she loves and her daughter will meet.

Nako had already showered and is in the room playing Fortnite. But she soon stops when she hears the bell ringing, she descends the stairs to a certain point where she can not be seen and sees her Mama going to open the door. The next scene was as if a knife had struck the little girl's , Mama Sakura hugged and kissed a woman, a woman who was not Mommy Ju.

The 12-year-old wanted to cry, so what Mommy Ju actually said was true. Nako would rush to lock herself in the room when Sakura saw her halfway up the stairs and called out.

"Hey, Nako-baby, come on, let's have dinner now."

Nako went down and went to the dining room table, she did not want to stay there, she wanted to scream and cry

"Nako-baby, this is Lee Kaeun, she's a very special person for me"

"Hey, Nako, how are you?"

"I do not even know you, I hate you, I just want my Mama Kkura with my Mommy Ju." And with that being said, Nako went up the stairs and locked herself in the room, crying and wanting that day to end.

Sakura sighed and sat down on the couch, totally missing the mood for dinner.

"I'm sorry, she still has not overcome the separation, no matter how old she is, she hopes we'll come back, but that will not be possible."

"I know and it's okay, Jurina has Rena and we're very well together."

"My fear is when she finds out that Jurina has Rena, Nako will not take it and she's going to want to run away or something and I do not know what to do."

"Saku-chan, calm down, we'll sort this out, okay? I love you."

"I love you too, Kaeunie." And they stayed there on the couch, a Sakura being supported by a Lee Kaeun.

 

 

The day that Nako discovered that Jurina is dating Rena, it was the worst reaction possible, Nako is very close to Jurina and so it will be more painful for her to see her with another woman than Sakura.

She was already going to Mommy Ju's house since it was a Saturday, she was all happy because Kaeun had given her two new games for her to spend the whole weekend playing, as it is Nako is accepting Kaeun gradually, but the smile on the girl's face died when she saw Jurina kissing Rena.

She slammed the door and began to cry.

"Nako-baby ... please do not cry."

"I hate you two, I want my Mama Kkura."

"Nako, stop making drama you have to accept, me and your mother are divorced."

"I do not want to stay here anymore, I want Mama Kkura and Kaeunie." Nako did not want to stay there anymore and ran out of there.

Jurina immediately called Sakura by letting Nako go running and she did not know where the girl might be. Sakura panicked and started hyperventilating, Kaeun on her side was trying to calm her down.

Finally, Kaeun thought for a moment and said she knew where the girl might be. And she went alone to her.

In the ice cream shop near there. Nako is always there, happy or sad, she is there taking her favorite ice cream, mint gum.

"Nako-chan?"

"Hi, Kaeunie."

"I know it's not okay to find out that your mothers are divorced but think about their side, their happiness that matters, do not you want to see them happy?"

Nako nodded, "Do you remember the day we met? You said you hated me at the time and you should have done it with Rena today, right?"

"Yeah and I'm sorry for that."

"What I want to say here is that one hour you will accept Rena as you are accepting me now, we just want your happiness."

Nako hugged Kaeun and started to cry, a few minutes later Nako took one of Kaeun's hands and they went home.

 

And after the hating phase came the love phase. And with that, Nako can learn and deal with the girlfriends of the mothers and that as early as it was complicated for her to understand the reality, she was very happy to have a larger family now.