My pillow { Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

 

 

 

Kaeun roused out of a good night’s rest to a distinct and heavy but familiar pressure on her chest.

 

Taking a long breath against the weight, she lifted her head and squinted her eyes open just enough to see just what she expected to… a head of twilight pink hair quietly snuggled between her s. Kaeun smiles, watching the head bounce with the sudden exhale, and closed her eyes to lay back into the pillow again. “You alive?”

 

“Hmm,” came the cheerful reply.

 

“This is the fourth time this week i’ve woken up and you’re doing that.”  

 

“Why are you complaining, am i not allowed to love my girlfriend’s s?” the youngest girl answered with an audible laughter.

 

Kaeun laughed and showed that eye smile that her girlfriend loved so much, “I’m not complaining, my point is that you have your own pair, why do you need mine?”

 

“Because, idiot, yours are much cuddlier… And cute and soft and warm. Perfect, in short.” Sakura squeezed Kaeun’s mounds just to emphasize her point and squeaked quietly in happiness, making Kaeun laught at her girlfriend, who is a dork. After three years dating, her cherry blossom was still the single most adorable thing on the planet.

 

“Okay then, you win, just enjoy your favorite pillow,” Kaeun smiles, throwing her arms around Sakura’s head and squeezing her between her s, knowing she was cutting of her access to air but also knowing Sakura, she does not care.

 

I love waking up to this woman, i really want to marry her.

 

“Ahh, mhm, i cnnt breazzth,” Sakura’s muffled voice gasped out and Kaeun loosened her arms around Sakura.  

 

“You ganna make it?” Sakura nodded and gave the ‘OK’ sing with her fingers, blinking up at Kaeun innocently as she rested her head against her left again. The older girl pouted as she played with Sakura’s hair. “One of these days i’m afraid you’re gonna not come up for air in time and you’ll suffocate.

 

Sakura looked up thoughtfully, pouting. “Drowning in Kaeun’s s? Best way to die, oh my, it will be so epic.”

 

“You aren’t allowed to die, no matter how epic it may be,” Kaeun said seriously, “I need you here, are you listening to me?”

 

“Yeah, and i know, silly,”  Sakura crawled up to give a sweet peck to Kaeun’s lips. “I’d have to be crazy to leave you.”

 

“But, babe, you’re crazy.”

 

“Shhh, no one needs to know, so if you know that i’m crazy and you love me anyway, i won the lottery then.”  They both laughed and Sakura crawled again to kiss Kaeun. The kiss that it turned into, a peaceful greeting they loved to exchange every morning, evening and night that they are together, either in Kaeun’s apartment or Sakura’s.

 

“Good morning, I love you.” Sakura intoned sweetly.

 

“Good morning, I love you too.” Kaeun replied, wrapping her arms around Sakura. “It’s Sunday, let’s go out for cakes, waffles and green tea.”

 

“Mmkay,” Sakura agreed, sliding back down to snuggle into Kaeun’s chest again and closing her eyes.

 

The older girl rolled her eyes, she’d predicted this. “Kkura, that means you have to get off me.”

 

“Never mind then, I just want to stay here with my pillow.” Sakura recanted, tightening her hold on Kaeun.

 

“Sakura, stop being lazy, please, we’re going!” Kaeun declared, dragging herself of the bed with Sakura clinging to her.

 

“But my pillow!” Sakura put her legs around Kaeun's waist and stuck her into it, while the other went into the closet, look for clothes for the two of them to wear when they showered.

 

Kaeun was already accustomed to Sakura, when she did not want to get out of bed she always clung to her and there she was piggyback Sakura.  Kaeun wanted to put Sakura on the floor but she refused to leave and pressed even more against the other woman. “Babe, please, you can use your pillow all afternoon today.”

 

“Yay,” Sakura clapped cheerfully, left Kaeun’s back and did a weird dance, Kaeun laughed at her way, kissed her, and pulled her to shower.

 

Lee Kaeun knew that in 10 years she will be married to Miyawaki Sakura.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

oh man, this is so cute, i think i need a girlfriend kskdjsdksjjksjks 

>>>>>>ANYWAY: 

 

 

I know I owe you a jurisaku oneshot but im not done, maybe tomorrow i'll post 

byeee, see ya