My baby {Sakukaeun}

One Shots

 

 

+ Where Sakura and Kaeun have been dating for almost 1 year and the youngest one believes that her girlfriend does not want to “do it that” with her because she does not have a y body +

 

The night was calm through the streets of Seoul on Friday, Kaeun decided to break the routine and thought of a movie night with her girlfriend. Now the two of them holding hands and are going to the house of the eldest, where they will sleep there.

Sakura was happy that Kaeun had told her that she was going to sleep at her house and the younger one was anxious for it but at the same time she was distressed. Every time when they kissed and the kiss became hotter and with ulterior motives, the older girl stopped and left the youngest.

The younger girl did not know why, but she had some suspicions, she started to hear things about her girlfriend from school and she came to the conclusion that she was a girl who was not y and Kaeun's last girlfriend was Miru-san and she besides being considered the iest girl of the school, she is the age of Kaeun, 17 years.

Sakura sometimes wants to cry and end the relationship with the older one. She feels it's not enough for Kaeun and she deserves someone better, someone y and somebody her age.

But arriving at Kaeun's house, they were greeted by the eldest parents and Kaeun's sister and Sakura's best friend, Chaeyeon. The Lee family was having dinner and invited the two of them to sit at the table, and as time went by, they all dined and talked. And these were one of the moments that warmed Kaeun's heart, she loved her family and her girlfriend getting along.

After dinner, each one went to shower and put on pajamas and decided to watch another movie in the living room with Chaeyeon. The three of them began a marathon of Star Wars and Chaeyeon began to mock the best friend of nerd and the young one kept shouting for her to stop, summing up the three they could not watch a movie and they were talking, laughing and mocking one of the other.

When Chaeyeon looked on the cell phone screen it was almost one in the morning, she wished them both goodnight and went to her bedroom to sleep.

Kaeun turned off the TV and the light from the living room, took the hand of her girlfriend and guided her to her room. Sakura was nervous every time she slept at her girlfriend's house, they slept in separate rooms. Kaeun in her own room and Sakura in Chaeyeon's or guest's room but the youngest thinks that tonight will be different.

They reached the room, Kaeun released her hand from the cherry blossom and entered the bathroom and Sakura sat on the bed biting her lips nervously. Her mind was a mess, would they do that? Finally, it was what the younger girl wanted. Kaeun left the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail and Sakura can admire the neck she loves so much. She really would leave several marks around, the older girl gave her famous eyesmile to her girlfriend and sat down next to her.

Kaeun took her hand and when she was about to start speaking she was interrupted by the younger girl's lips next to hers. The kiss started calm and soft as if it were a good night kiss, but things started to heat up and Kaeun found herself pulled Sakura onto her lap, kissing her senseless, embracing her tightly and touching her body.  Sakura melted in her lap, she was trying to control her pounding heartbeat down and her fingers gripped Kaeun’s hair strongly, unable to catch up with her kisses.

Their kiss hunger for each other, their breathes were frantic against each other’s mouths.  Kaeun used her teeth to bit Sakura’s lip and a soft moan was escaped by Sakura’s lip and this make Kaeun crazier, the older girl thought that Sakura won’t need that pijamas no more and she calmly removed her sleeve from her pajamas and when it reached the middle of her arm, as Sakura was without a bra the older girl moaned at the sight of her girlfriend's s.

Sakura s her arms around Kaeun's neck as she running her warm tongue on her collarbone, up to and back to her chest. But when Kaeun's hand was about to touch one of the youngest's s it looked like something popped into the older woman's mind, she stopped, pulled on her pajama top and pulled her out of her lap.

 With a stressed sigh, Kaeun said quietly and embarrassed, “I'm sorry, I think you'd better go to bed in Chaeyeon's room or in the guest room.” Kaeun got up from the bed running to open the door for younger and Sakura on the other hand was very angry.

“Why do you do this? We're going to do a year of dating in October and we've never had intimate touches! If that's because you do not like my body, or why am I not y enough for you? So I think we'd better end here!”  

Sakura finished speaking with the tears falling down her face and left Kaeun's room slamming the door hard but took her purse and her things, she called her mother and twenty minutes later her mother was ringing the bell.

Kaeun did not believe it, Sakura was spoiled enough to call her mother at two in the morning to come and fetch her. Kaeun ran down the stairs and still tried to talk to the younger one but she did not listen and when her mother came on the scene, Sakura left and went straight to her mother's car and Kaeun wished her a good night and apologized for it and the Ms. Miyawaki said that fights are normal with couples and that the next day it was for Kaeun to go in the house for the two of them to talk.

After that, Mrs. Miyawaki went to the car and the two of them left and Kaeun closed the door, went upstairs and went to sleep.

 

+ + + +

 

The smell of breakfast was good at Lee's house, Mrs. Lee and Chaeyeon were already seated at the breakfast table when they noticed the older girl joining them.

“Good Morning.”

“Good Morning.”

“Good morning but did not you have a girlfriend who slept here?” Chaeyeon said and took some juice.

“We fought and at two on the morning Mrs. Miyawaki came to get Sakura.”

“What? Kaeun, you irresponsible I did not raise you for that, how did you allow Ms. Miyawaki to leave her house at this hour?” Mrs. Lee patted her arm.

“Omma, you know that Sakura is spoiled and it has to be all her way and she would not listen to me and when I realized the bell was ringing and it was her mother.” Kaeun said with a shrug.

“Okay, this is weird but the question here is what the reason for the fight was for Kkura to have to leave like this?”

“Ah ... about that, I'm ashamed to speak.” Kaeun blushed.

“Kaeunie! For God’s sake , it's just me and Omma here, come on, talk to us.”

“Okay, well me and Sakura we did not have our first time yet-” Kaeun was interrupted by Chaeyeon, “How is it? Are you guys dating 1 year and still have not had ?”

“LEE CHAEYEON!-” Mrs. Lee scolded her, “Maybe they are not ready, do not judge your sister, continue, my daughter.”

“Continuing-“ Kaeun glared at the laughing sister, “I think Sakura is very young, actually she's my baby and I do not think she's ready for that step.”

Mrs. Lee smiled with the sweetness and affection of Kaeun for her girlfriend, and Chaeyeon began to laugh, “Come on, you're very cheeky! Look, Sakura feels very insecure, so you better talk about it because she already told me that she thought about break up with you because she thinks you like girls with y body and she thinks you do not have an attraction for her.”

“In fact, she sort of broke up with me last night.”

“WHAT?” Mrs Lee and Chaeyeon screamed.

“But it's okay, Mrs. Miyawaki sent me a message saying she and her husband were going out with Saku-chan's little brother and asked me to go there and that means we'll get it right.” Kaeun said as she finished taking her juice and ran up to her room to get her things. She kissed her mother and hugged Chaeyeon and walked out the door toward the house of the girl she loves.

 

Sakura was not expecting anyone, she just wanted to stay in her room listening to sad songs and crying but the doorbell rang and there was no one at home, it was her duty to answer the door. And when she opened, Sakura did not know if she was happy or sad to see her (ex) girlfriend standing there with a backpack and the eye smile on her face.

“Hi, can we talk?”

“Hi, of course, come in.” They walked quietly down the corridor to the large living room of the younger girl's house, Sakura sat down on the couch and Kaeun followed her and sat down next to her.

“So what do you want to talk about?” The younger one was curious and anxious, she said about break up yesterday but it was a joke, it was all drama and she hoped that Kaeun would apologize and everything would return to normal.

“Well, first of all I want to apologize for what happened yesterday and what has also happened several times. I'll be honest, I think you're young and in fact you're my baby and so I'm afraid of do it that with you, I'm sorry! And do not worry about your body, okay? You're the hottest girl in the world.” Kaeun said and Sakura opened her arms and threw herself on top of her, giving several kisses to the older woman's face.

"I'm sorry for the things I said yesterday, I was just annoyed to always be the same and that would not happen if you had talked to me before, you know?”

 

“I know, baby, I'm sorry I just do not know how to express myself. And then we think about doing that, huh? Let's just wait for the moment.” Kaeun gigled,  “So, I can spend the weekend here?”

 

“Of course! I'm going to love it but then what do you suggest we do now?”

 

“Let's change clothes and go to the park, today I want to have ice cream, okay?”

 

“YES.”  Sakura ran off toward the stairs but stopped, smiled and said, “I love you so much Kaeun-chan.”

 

“I love you more, my baby,now run because  we have a long day ahead of us.”