Teacher Teacher {SakuKaeun}

One Shots

Kaeun is Korean, is 25 years old and recently moved to Japan because she got the job she always wanted, to be a teacher at one of the best schools in Tokyo. Besides being one of the best school, it is also one that pays teachers well.

 

Because she spoke Japanese very little, she was afraid of not being able to get the job, however much she has played with several people, she managed to come first with a big difference in the second place score.

 

Many people doubted the ability of Lee Kaeun, even her girlfriend at the time who is now her ex. She is a very right, serious and organized woman and everything has to be perfectly fine and when she has some interference and her plans go wrong, she becomes an ounce.

 

Everything was perfectly fine for our dear miss serious until certain things started to get weird. In the first month of school everything went well, the classes were very good and the students liked Kaeun's class very much and she even became friends with the class and some girls called her a model or giraffe because of her height.

 

However, when she passed the week of exams and she was in her house correcting the folder with the tests of its classes, a test caught her attention.

 

Miyawaki Sakura, was the name of the student who had taken the test.

 

 

She already noticed in this student, of class 2-A, she is shy and only speaks with the same group of friends. She is quite pretty and she always smiles and bites her lower lip when Kaeun's eyes meet hers. Kaeun did not care much because he thought the girl was innocent and was in that phase of having a crush on some teacher.

 

And Kaeun was right, Sakura had a huge crush on her, on the test of the girl behind the sheet it was written:

 

Teacher Teacher, oh why, do I have an interest in you?

Lee Kaeun found herself dead in the house, she could not believe that her student had written it. Was it too risky and if another teacher corrected that test? It would certainly make a rumor and she would be kicked out of work and with that thought the older woman decided to have a private conversation with Miyawaki.

"Kaeun sensei, why did you just ask me to stay after class?" Sakura approached Kaeun's desk.

"We need to talk, Miss Miyawaki what was written on your test?"

"The answers?" Sakura looked innocent and smiled slightly at the teacher.

"I do not want to waste time here, so please whatever you have in mind, stop writing such things in your exams, that's too risky."

"Why is it risky? I just wanted to declare myself to you." Kaeun was sitting in her chair and Sakura was approaching her and sat on the lap of Kaeun, “Teacher Teacher, oh why, to put such a distance between us?The younger girl, now seated on the teacher's lap, whispered close to the teacher's lips.  

“Miss Miyawaki, this is wrong, I think you are an amazing and beautiful girl but you have to date girls in your age.” Kaeun spoke up trying to maintain control, she could be a hypocrite but she could not fool how much she wanted that. The girl is really lovely and had her there on her lap, the urge to kiss her was enormous but for the sake of the two she needed to be serious.

Teacher Teacher, come on, please forget it all for me.Sakura was pressing, she wanted Kaeun very much and knowing that there is a small possibility, she will do everything to try.

 

Kaeun could not stand this last sentence that had been whispered again on her lips and she held the younger girl's face with both hands and kissed her. The lips were very soft, Kaeun was dying and she needed to deepen the kiss, one hand was on the waist of the youngest and the other was for her neck in order to know each other more by the lips.

Sakura placed her hands around Kaeun's neck and sometimes scratched the back of her neck, for feeling the kiss. The younger one gave a shriek as the older woman started to run her fingers over her thigh over her skirt and with that, Sakura involuntarily started to move her hips, the search for a contact.

Kaeun finished the kiss by biting the younger lip's lower lip. Their gaze indicated that they wanted it very much. The look of desire was also present. They both gasped.

The younger girl began to smile at the older woman as she ed her own uniform, she removed her shirt and whispered in the other's ear, “The teacher I see today is different than usual, why? Sakura only touched her lips in Kaeun, she just gave little kisses.

 

“Sakura please stop teasing me, put on your uniform shirt, we can not do that here.” Lee Kaeun was already desperate, for two reasons: first, she did not want to be found with a shirtless student and on her lap and the second, she wanted to have Sakura in her bed.

 

“So does that mean we can do this somewhere else? I desire your touches, Kaeun sensei.” The last words came out like a moan and Kaeun thought, 'Oh god, I'm ed.'

 

"Do you have any other classes today?" Kaeun found herself asking this question to Sakura, she does not believe what she's about to do.

 

"No, and please take me to your bed, Kaeun sensei."

 

"Listen to me, no one can see us coming out of here, find me on X street and from there we go to my apartment, okay?"

 

"Right." Sakura left the teacher's lap as quickly as possible, picked up her things from the chair and headed for the door before leaving, she returned to the teacher and gave another kiss, "I can not wait to shout your name." And as she said this she ran out of the room.

 

Kaeun had no reaction, she could never have imagined that this shy girl who spoke only in the classroom could have said something like that. In fact, Kaeun does not believe in what she has been up to now, she has always been serious and the right one.

 

And is now going home and will probably have with one of her students, it is the end of Lee Kaeun.

 

But who said she cares?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

maybe i'll post another chapter because it's mean to finish the chapter here, right? L O L
i feel like a ert but this is all Teacher Teacher's fault, i was listening as i went home and that idea came to me.
anyway, in a world full of chaekura shippers, im the different because im loyal to my shipps: sakukaeun and jurisaku ^-^
byeeeeeeeeeee :o