The families {Sakukaeun}

One Shots

It was nothing new that the Lee family and the Miyawaki family hated each other. All this started when Mr. Lee and Mr. Miyawaki had fights over the company in which they work and so far were partners and great friends. But it all went awry when it gave trouble in the financial sector and neither wanted to take the blame, therefore one was blaming the other until arriving at extreme moments as corporal fights.

These disagreements lasted around 3 months and then everything was solved in the company but the war between the two was still palpable and so they decided that each one would be responsible for some sector, so they would not have to communicate.

Life decided to play pieces with the two families because the worst that could happen was happening right in front of them: the middle daughter of the Miyawaki family and the older daughter of the Lee family were getting married. And with that, the truce had to be created.

When the two families found out about the dating of their two daughters, they did everything to disrupt the relationship. But that did not help much and now Mr. Miyawaki was taking his daughter to the hand of Lee Kaeun. But before he reached the end, in his mind was flashback of everything that had happened until that moment...

 

The Miyawaki mansion was full, the company's commemorative party was taking place there. The place was very well tidy and chic and everyone was loving it, the Miyawaki know how to make a good party and so almost always every party was there.

At one of the tables opposite the Miyawaki family was the Lee family. Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Woyoung, Sian and Kaeun were at the table with their parents. Kaeun was the oldest and she was 21 years old, Sian came soon after and was 18 years old and finally the youngest Woyoung at the age of 14. As Kaeun was older and old enough to arrange a wedding, her father was already eyeing her future boyfriend, who was one of the sons of a company guy, but her father hardly knew she liked women.

While her father was talking about her future fiance, she took leave and decided to go out there to take a breath and explore this mansion. She loved the decor, she wanted to know who she did because she would definitely want that person to make it to a future party of hers. By the time she got lost in her thoughts and fascinated by the decor, a smaller girl approached.

“It's beautiful, right?”

“Yes”. Kaeun said without looking at the girl, still lost in thought. “I wonder who made this decoration, ours is so beautiful.”

“If you look to the side will know who did”.

And as soon as Kaeun looked away she was in shock, the girl was beautiful. She wore a light pink dress, her hair was short in brown, and her smile was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

“H-hi, wow you're beautiful, you mean no, actually yes, my god I do not even know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry”

The younger girl laughed the way Kaeun stayed and said, "That’s okay, what's your name?"

“My name is Lee Kaeun and yours?” As soon as Sakura heard 'Lee' her smile fell apart

“Hm, I should not be talking to you.”

“What? Why?”

“Are you a fool or what? You should know about the existing feud over our family.” Sakura said raising her voice a little, she was desperate if her father saw her talking to this girl, she could be found dead.” I'm sorry but I need to go.” Sakura started to leave but Kaeun caught her wrist.

“Wait, do not walk away like this, I at least do not even know your name.”

“My name is Miyawaki Sakura and I think by our surnames we should not be talking to each other.”

“Ah, I understand, but I liked you, I mean you're beautiful, wait calm, I'm so nervous, what I wanted to say is that I wanted to get to know you better.” Kaeun blushed, she never spoke so fast in her life. Sakura smiled, she likes her and wanted to meet her too.

“Do you want to go with me to the garden? I think there is no danger there and we can talk, what do you think?”

“I think it's a good idea, come on”. And as they said, the two of them left side by side in silence until they reached the garden.

The two sat at a table in the garden and began to talk as if they were best childhood friends. They talked for about 4 hours. Every minute that Kaeun spent with Sakura there was good and she may be crazy but she believes Sakura could be the one.

The way she talks, the way she smiles, which she blushes when Kaeun compliments her, that was too cute. But Kaeun did not know if she was gay and then her smile disappeared the moment she thought about it and the younger girl noticed it.

“Kaeun san, did something happen?”

“No, I was just thinking, our family has this rivalry and I wish I could be your friend.”

“Ahhh, but we can change that, who knows?” Sakura bit her lip, she was thoughtful.

“Kaeun san ...”

“Yeah?”

“You are gay? Because I felt an energy here and I really wanted to kiss you, my god you are beautiful, funny and have a most beautiful eye smile from all over the universe and I see myself marrying you, jesus christ, I'm talking too mu-“  Sakura did not finish speaking and Kaeun pressed her lips to hers.

The kiss was soft and affectionate, Sakura took her hand to Kaeun's face and was caressing around and Kaeun pulled her by the back of the neck to deepen the kiss, she wanted more. And they would be there for hours enjoying themselves when they heard one scream after another and they both knew who it was. Their parents...

 

And from there, you may have imagined the chaos that was, right?

In the beginning it was difficult to accept the relationship of the two for both families, because first none of them knew that the daughters were gay and according to the rivalry was something firm.

But now Mr. Miyawaki and Mr. Lee have made a truce for the good of the family and are in a certain peace, perhaps contemplating to return to be friends as they were before, because what matters is the happiness of the daughters.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just a little idea that went through my head and i dont know if it was good but i posted...

i miss jurisaku//sakukaeun so much that you have no idea :(( 

adiósss