Chapter 9

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I decided to go to the gym and spend around an hour there. If I'm going to give Taeyeon more piggyback rides, I need to gain some muscle. It was now 8:25 in the morning. Today should be a good day. I decided to drive over to Taeyeon's place.

Lucky for me, our homes were only a couple of minutes away. I still couldn't believe that Taeyeon lived in such a marvelous place. Yeah, I knew she was rich but, not this rich.

As I was in the midst of driving, I got lost for a split second in her neighborhood. I slowly drove down the rode and saw the familiar home with the same Aston Martin Vanqiush. 

I pressed the bell and screamed her name a couple of times but the gate didn't open up. Annoyance ran through my blood, I checked my surroundings making sure nobody saw me. I cautiously climbed the gate to the other side, I didn't see no security cameras in the area. Thank god.

I marched my way to the door and knocked multiple times. "KIM TAEYEON OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE I SMACK THE SH- oh my GOD!"

The door suddenly opened up and I witnessed a half Taeyeon with her pyjama pants on and just wearing a bra. She had bed hair and her eyes were half opened. Most definitely, just woke up. 

Witnessing the terrible yet enjoyable sight, I closed my eyes shut and turned away.

"What time is it?" She asked sounding so attractive with her morning voice. Holy mother of christ.

"IT'S ALMOST 9AM, DUMMY," I said, "PUT ON A SHIRT."

My eyes were still not fixated on her when I was abruptly dragged inside the house, then she slammed the door shut. I heaved and pressed my back against the wall when she came too close to me, our face inches apart. I closed my eyes, again, and looked down. Unable to stare at her this closely.

She exhaled. "What brings you by this early? Missed me or what?"

I stayed soundless because she was way too close. She came to her senses and moved away in a safe range.

"N-no....I didn't miss...y-you, we're supposed to work on the p-project..." I stammered while replying and slowly opening my eyes.

She pouted but her eyes were still tired. "Alright, let's go upstairs."

"We can't work in the living room?" I asked.
"Nah, my room is way better," she replied and started making her way up the stairs while I unwillingly followed her from behind. 

Holy moly, I'm fully seeing her abs. These aren't regular abs, she has a six pack?! Taeyeon-ah, oh my god.

Her room looked like a garage can. Her bed was absolutely messy along with all the clothes scattered around all over the floor.

I spotted something so shockingly on her bed that caught my eye. She had an adorable bear stuffed toy on her bed. She probably cuddles with it to sleep. Taeyeon was throwing away an empty pack of cigarettes while I quietly went up to her bed and grabbed the toy.

"YOU , PUT DOWN FLUF-" She stopped me. Glaring at me, she angrily stomped her way towards me and grasped the stuffed animal away. "Were you gonna say fluffy?" HAHAHAHA! Who ever thought that the bad girl, Taeyeon, sleeps with a stuffed animal. I wheezed so hard I ended up falling onto the floor, still cracking up.

"I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SLEEPING WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL ISN'T ILLEGAL, SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" She exclaimed.

Her self image at this moment, half only wearing a bra and pyjama pants, bed hair and a very lovely morning voice. Very very captivating, but the stuffed animal killed my mood.

After a good laugh, I stopped but was still trying to hold in my laughter because Taeyeon was lying down on her bed, snuggling her bear while frowning.

"Alright little girl go take a shower, we got a project to work on," I said.
"Sure, mommy," she sarcastically responded and went to the bathroom.

Taeyeon's duality is absolutely no joke! She can go from looking and acting like a douchebag, to a child! And let's absolutely not forget her abs. Oh my....Tiffany what are you thinking about?

I traveled downstairs and slowly made my way to the kitchen. I was filled with boredom, still obviously thinking about Taeyeon's abs. I wish I could touch them. I shook away my thoughts and decided to make some toast along with scrambled eggs since I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

I placed my breakfast down on the table and she finally came down wearing a hoodie and a new pair of pyjama pants with turtle prints on it. Yeah, Taeyeon at home is the complete opposite than what she is at school.

"Hey you fathead, whoever gave you permission to cook in my kitchen? What if my house caught on fire." She playfully insulted me while still drying her hair with a towel.

"Ugh, stop complaining. At least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter