Chapter 10

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend was now over and Monday came along. I was thirty minutes late to school due to having a horror movie marathon with Jessica last night. I still wasn't sure if Jessica was coming to school or not because she sure loves sleeping in. I slowly tiptoed towards the classroom, making sure no one spotted me.

"Tiffany!"

I gasped and turned around. It was Taeyeon. I heavily sighed. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I woke up late," I said, "what are you doing here?"

"I had gone to the ladies' room," she said while fixing her uniform.

"You go inside the classroom first, I don't really wanna go in yet."

"Alright, I'm telling the teacher," she terrorized.

"NO! TAEYEON-AH!! PLEASE DON'T!" I whispered yelled.

"Fine, help me with my h-"
"HEY! JUST BECAUSE I WAS YOUR SERVANT FOR THAT DAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO USE ME AGAIN. AND I ING KNOW THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS AROUND YOUR HOUSE!" I snapped at her.

"Tiffany Young!"

We both turned and it was the principal.

" for you," Taeyeon said and rushed into the classroom, leaving me there stranded in the hall as the principal came towards me. Stupid fat piece of of a principal.

"How many times have I told you to be on time!" He started scolding. Nobody really likes the principal around this campus, I mean, does anybody even like principals? They always think they have the greater power than the students, how stupid of them. He kept on lecturing me about how I need to start coming on time, but I've only been tardy to school twice. So I don't know why he's making a huge deal about this. 

As he kept on blabbering about me, I was really starting to get pissed off because he kept on accidentally spitting saliva as he was talking. I'm already late to class and he's making me even more late to class. Gosh, I already know for a fact that today is going to be tough.

"Stay two hours after school for detention, alright?!"
"Okay," I said and quickly made my way towards class.

The whole class eyed me as I walked in and made my way towards my seat.

"Good morning, tiffany," Mrs. Chang greeted. A whole completely different aura she had unlike her husband, she's a very serene teacher and is definitely not a hot head. She's probably the only nice and generous teacher around this campus, it used to be Mrs. Lee but that changed. The good thing about this is that Mrs. Chang doesn't give scoldings to pupils. "Why are you late?" She mannerly asked.

"I over slept and your husband just gave me a scolding plus a detention so I'm sorry for being really late to class. Oh and, good morning to you too," I said.

She beamed. "Alright darling take out your notebook and let's move on with the lesson."

                                       ♡♡♡

Jessica ended up coming to school an hour later. We ambled our way out of the cafeteria and to the hallway to grab our things from our lockers.

"Tiff, oh my gosh, I really love your skirt. Where did you get-"

Jessica suddenly was cut off when the both of us saw a crowd crammed in the middle of the hall.

"YOU SON OF A ! WHERE'S MY MONEY?!" I heard Taeyeon curse.

Argh, she's being a nuisance again.

"That sounds like Taeyeon, doesn't it? She's so hot," Jessica groaned and bit her lip. I grossly sighed.

I slithered my way through the crowded people, leaving Jessica behind and I went forward to witnessing Taeyeon grabbing some girl's collar and roughly pushing her against the lockers while her douchebag friends, Sunny and Sooyoung, had their arms folded.

"HEY TAEYEON-AH!" I screamed and got closer but her friends blocked me.

"Back away, this isn't none of your business," Sunny said.

I stomped on both of their feet and they backed away.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TAEYEON?!" I said as I grabbed her by the shirt and slammed her against the lockers. I realised that the person that she was fighting with is Amber. All eyes were on me.

Taeyeon was fuming with pure hatred and glared at me. "This owes me money. Now scram away !" She said while clenching her fists and teeth.

She went over to not only give one punch but two towards Amber. I stopped her. "STOP IT TAEYEON!!"

"GET THE AWAY FROM ME !" She growled in my face, I gaspes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter