Chapter 1

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Argh, you're so annoying Taeyeon! Get away from me!" I yelled at her as I'm clenching my teeth together.

Both of us got sent outside the classroom due to our constant bickering. Sooner or later, I'm going to turn mentally unstable because of Taeyeon! We've literally been standing against the wall as a punishment for the past 15 minutes. I'd rather just die right now!

"Oh shut up, Tiffany. You're the one who's always giving me glances and following me around!" Taeyeon defended herself.

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily in, "C'mon Taeyeon, you have to be joking me. Right? I bump into you coincidentally, gosh you're so annoying!" 

"'Coincidentally' my , at least some people love to be around me... believe it or not, I'm starting to think that you secretly have a crush on me." She arrogantly said as she stood proudly at her statement.

"You're so disgusting, Kim Taeyeon." I was gagging almost throwing up at this point.

My legs are starting to get tired due to standing for more than 20 minutes now with the person that makes my life a living hell. Teachers walking around throwing us stares as we were bickering at each other. At this point, I wasn't even embarrassed anymore if we argued. Everything was quiet along the corridor where we were at, only our loud yells can be heard. I didn't care if anyone heard us.

I tried to stay quiet so our teacher wouldn't make our punishment even worse than what it is already. But taeyeon kept triggering me, she didn't even care if she got punished or not. No one dares to mess around with Kim Taeyeon around this campus, not even the teachers.

As quiet I tried to stay, taeyeon kept poking at my arm. Stop it taeyeon, is what I said as I glared at her. I don't want to stay after school with Taeyeon cleaning the entire school, especially the restrooms and being there with her. Disgusting, I thought.

Almost an hour being out here, my leg muscles were getting tense. I had to sit down, letting out a heavy sigh. I put my head against the wall and closed my eyes due to all this stress.

When suddenly, Taeyeon had kicked my leg lightly.

"Ow, what was that for?" I glared up at her.

"Get up." She bluntly said.

"I'm not getting up, Taeyeon." I turned to the side starting to get annoying. She grabbed both my hands and forcefully made me stand up.

"There you go, it wasn't that hard. Wasn't it? Listen, I only did this because I don't wanna get even more in trouble, and especially with you." Taeyeon spoke in a stiff way, looking straight at me.

I frowned in disgust, scratching the feeling away of annoyance realizing that this is already more than 5 times that our teacher has sent us outside or to the principal's office in this entire week.

My name's Tiffany young, it's my sophomore year in this living hell as most people call it high school. Surprisingly, freshman year was amazing. I was voted as the smartest student in school, I had astonishing grades, even other schools were impressed. I'm a social butterfly as most people would call me but sometimes I wasn't due because I was so focused on my grades I had. Once, I was 'elected' as the class president because teachers saw me as this good influence to others. But, I myself, am a couch potato.

Everything was amazing that year, had everything planned out. Where I'm going to college,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter