Chapter 11

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class, since the semester is ending next week, I'm going to start assigning next seats and a new partner," Mrs. Lee said. Everybody's facial expressions turned sour and some were genuinely happy about getting their seats changed.

Everyone got up from their seats and went towards the back of the classroom, waiting for Mrs. Lee to announce the seating chart.

I was a bit anxious of who was going to be my partner. Nichkhun was previously my partner, and to be honest, I'm glad we're getting our seats changed. Don't get me wrong, he's nice and all but he's tried hitting on me and I've made it so clear that I don't want him. Hopefully I get paired up with Jessica.

"Jessica, you'll be partners with Irene. Amber and Krystal....wait nevermind, you ladies won't stop talking. Krystal and Seunghyun. Amber with Nichkhun..." as Mrs. Lee went on by pairing up everyone one by one and I started to get anxious because only Taeyeon was left. 

Mrs. Lee sighed and said, "I guess I have no other choice than to pair you ladies up, but please for the love of god do not bicker in my class anymore. Please go take a seat over there in the back." I'm doomed, this whole semester I'll be sitting with her. I'd rather sit by myself than with her. Ugh, today better be a good day.

We both groaned and went to go sit down at our assigned seats. Taeyeon put on her earbuds and put her head down. Jessica turned around and winked at me. I still can't believe that I'm sitting next to her

                                         ♡♡♡

It was lunch time and after fifteen minutes I finally received my food. I placed my tray down on the lunch table and sat beside Jessica.

"Lucky you that you're partners with Taeyeon," she smiled and lightly elbowed my arm.
"I guess so," I sighed.

"It's an honor, I mean, she is the hottest person on this campus. If I were in your position, I wouldn't stop staring at Taeyeon," she said and I swear I witnessed hearts in her eyes.

"First of all, ew....and second of all, you're not into Sooyoung anymore?" I disgustingly asked as I picked up my utensil and stuffed a mouthful of kimchi fried rice into my mouth.

"Aniyaa....or actually, I don't know Tiff. There's just this between us," she said as she bit her bottom lip and gazed at someone behind me.

I furrowed my brows and turned around. There I saw Taeyeon sitting down munching on her food with Sunny and Sooyoung. It was preferably odd because they would usually wander around school to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter