Chapter 3

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We sat down in the chairs that were inside the principal's office. I stared at him as he was getting two yellow detention slips. I sighed and he looked at me but didn't say a word.

"Stephanie Miyoung Hwang," Mr. Chang, our principal, had called out my full name. No one knows about my full name, and now that this prick right next to me knows my name... I'm ed. I slightly turned my head to the side and saw her smirk.

"Yes," I replied softly as I bit my lower lip.

"Taeyeon Kim." Mr. Chang didn't even care to make eye contact with her.

"What?" She rudely responded. I turned my head towards her and gave a disgustingly glare at her.

"Mrs. Lee has been worried for the both of you, especially your behavior. What exactly happened today?" The principal asked.

There she goes again! Taeyeon pointed at me! So, I pointed back. I guess you can guess where this is all going.

"Taeyeon had put a fake cockroach in my things." I decided to speak.

"Well, you're the one who threw your binder at me."

"You're the one who starts everything always! Who the told you to put that in my bag?!"

"Shut your trap, Stephanie Miyoung Hwang! At least I don't lie, especially about my name." That's it, that's where Taeyeon officially pushed it.

"Oh my gosh, now that... that's probably the biggest lie you've ever told! You need to shut the up Tae-"

"Ladies! STOP IT!" Mrs. Lee shouted. We didn't care anymore if anyone was talking to us. Our argument was more important.

"Just don't come crying to me so you can copy my home-"

Taeyeon had cut me off as she placed her hand over my mouth. I widen my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows together. We made eye contact with Mrs. Lee, things got awkward between Taeyeon and I as we stayed in the same position for a bit.

"You ladies absolutely have no respect at all!" Mrs. Lee finally had her chance to speak. "Clean the entire school after school! The both of you!" She pointed at me. "You don't get to leave until you're done! Do you understand?"

"Mrs. Lee I-

"No excuses or BUTS! Now scram out of here!" She yelled.

Taeyeon gave them both death glare as she got up and slammed the door of the office, roughly.

The whole office was silent after Taeyeon grand exit. I stiffly turned to the principal and Mrs. Lee. "I'm sorry for everything," I sincerely apologised and bowed. I gathered my things quickly and made my way out of there.

I exited the office and in the distance i can see Taeyeon.

"TAEYEON!" I shouted as I'm receiving stares from people. She turned around and stayed at her place waiting for me.

"What?"

"We-" I breathed in and out trying to catch my breath, "..need,"

"Jesus, you're outta shape aren't you?" She said.

"HEY!" I smacked her shoulder, "we have to clean the whole school because of your fault! Do you have any idea how gross that it? And especially the washrooms!" I complained almost crying at this point.

"I've seen grosser things than that." She softly laughed and started walking towards class. "Listen, I don't really care." Taeyeon said with her back facing me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

She was walking really slowly. "Why are you walking really slow? Even my dog can walk two times faster than your ."

"Isn't your dog dead?"

"SHUT UP TAEYEON! PRINCE IS NOT DEAD!" I smacked her shoulder yet again. "He's at home with my parents, I see him everyday."

She laughed out loud, making fun of me. "Alright then, if you say so..."

Taeyeon said, "Hey I'm not going to science today and plus I didn't do my project that's due today. Mrs. Nguyen's annoying as hell and she'll most likely give me another irritating babble o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter