Chapter 4

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I exited the school, I suddenly remembered something.

. I have to stay after school to clean with Taeyeon. Ughh.

All the students were still exiting their classes, some were just simply hanging out. I sighed. I wonder if Taeyeon is still here, I thought.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was nowhere to be found. It hit me. What if she's there?

I secretly made my way towards our place of sanctuary. I made sure there was no one behind me since this place is out of bounds. I quickly fastened my steps towards the room. I smelled smoke. She's here.

I tried to open up the door, it's locked. I knocked. "Hey Taeyeon, it's me. Open the door."

I heard faint voices inside the room before I heard the door unlock.

"Tae, we need to cl-"

Taeyeon had pulled me inside and closed the door.

The smell went straight inside my nose and I started coughing. "Tae..." I choked due to the strong smell of smoke.

Sooyoung and Sunny were there with lit up cigarettes in their mouths as they stared at me.

Of course, Taeyeon was smoking too.

"I need to... get out of here," I left the secret hideout and kept coughing.

I was absolutely disgusted seeing them smoke. I sighed and took heavily steps towards the janitors room. Luckily, the door was open. I picked up the mop, bucket of water and all the other clean materials.

I whined and cried to myself due to having to clean the washrooms. It was absolutely flithly and I kept gagging as I kneeled down to scrub each toilet. There was also some blood strewn on the toilet seats of the ladies' room.

I had barely finished one cubicle, four left to go. I tugged my bucket of water towards the next stall. I was crying, I don't really know why. It's gross and exhausting.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Out of know where, I heard a voice. It was Taeyeon.

She pulled me out of the stall and took away the cleaning materials out of my hands.

"Shut up, I'm not crying. I'm sweating," I pretended to wipe away my sweat from my forehead.

"Then why are you sniffling and your eyes red? Huh?" Taeyeon had caught me off guard as she started scrubbing the toilets.

"Move, I'll clean it," I said.
"I'm not moving from here, I'll clean it."
"Go get your own brush and mop. It's mine!"
"Go get your own," she said and kept scrubbing.

I groaned. I went over to the janitors room and came back with the materials.

I checked my wristwatch and it's already the after afternoon when we just finished cleaning the ladies' washroom. We sat down on the floor, absolutely exhausted.

"Tell me, how are we going to finish cleaning the boys' washroom? I just wanna go home and rest already," I complained.

Taeyeon sighed, "let's hurry up and clean the other washroom."

Taeyeon carried the pails and I carried the other materials while we went inside the boys' washroom.

How gross!

Just when I thought boys couldn't be any dirtier. It was completely filthy, I felt so nauseous almost to the point of vomiting. It was my first time entering the boys' washroom and I felt uncomfortable. It smelled so foul and looked completely sickening, I didn't even dare to touch anything. I carefully made my way towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter