Chapter 6

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sauntered into my class, it was a casual basic day. My classmates tossing crumpled papers and paper airplanes at each other, and the class president was trying his absolute best to settle down the class.

My eyes wandered across the classroom and Taeyeon was nowhere to be spotted. I became uneasy as I was sitting down at my desk and started drawing on the desk due to boredom.

"Everyone, stand up!" The class president ordered and everyone sat back down to their seats.

"Good morning, students," Mrs. Lee greeted.

Everyone muttered back their 'good mornings'.

"I'm coming around to collect everybody's assignment," She said and everybody handed it to her, except me. 

I was extremely fatigued last night to even complete it and I was too distracted about what went down last night when I was walking home.

How did Taeyeon find me? More importantly, why did she save me?

"Tiffany Young?"

My mind suddenly came back to reality again. "Yes, Mrs. Lee?"

"Where is your assignment?" Mrs. Lee asked me.

"I can explain-"
"You didn't do it, didn't you?" She had cut me off and glared me. Despite Mrs. Lee being my favorite teacher, she's became a real lately.

"Care to explain? This girl, Taeyeon, is really causing you problems." I was completely baffled and frozen.

Suddenly, the door opened and Taeyeon rudely entered the classroom.

"Learn to be on time, Kim Taeyeon," she said," I, too, am assuming that you didn't even manage to do your homework?"

"We had homework?! I'm surprised." She over confidently said and the entire class laughed.

"Don't you dare try me, Taeyeon," she angrily replied back. At this point, I don't know where this can lead towards.

"What punishment are you willing to try today?" She asked us.

"I don't give a , you choose," she replied.

I'm praying to god that it's not scrubbing toilets this time. But this time, it was something even terrible.

"3 hours of detention. No ifs, ands, or buts. You ladies better report to me after school."

I was shocked, three hours of detention!! That's cruel. I hate detention. "Mrs. Lee I can't-" I shut my mouth when she turned around and stared at me horrifyingly.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was tranquil and she simply sat down. She's completely used to detentions.

                                     ♡♡♡

"Take a seat. And don't even try to slither out from this classroom!" Mrs. Lee said and slammed the door loudly after Taeyeon and I entered the class.

After the door shut, I complained. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER EVEN CHOOSE?!!"

"Shut your trap, it's just three hours of doing absolutely nothing. Sounds fun, doesn't it? And plus you're with me." She replied as she smirked and I gagged. 

"You're disgusting, I had plans today to go home and eat, UGHHHHHH....." I cried and stomped my feet on the creaky wooden floor.

I decided to go sit on a chair that was next to the teacher's desk, I was fidgeting in my seat so I decided to move my chair in front of where Taeyeon was seated, and I stared at her.

"You like what you se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter