Chapter 15

arrogant (taeny) || book 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stirred awake from my sleep and for a second I wondered, where am I? But I remembered that I stayed over at Taeyeon's house last night. I stretched my stiff muscles and saw that Taeyeon wasn't next to me. I rubbed my eyes and took another stretch, I checked my phone and saw it was 5am. Her stuffed animal was there on the bed. I smiled to myself and lightly chuckled.

How cute of Taeyeon to have a stuffed animal despite her personality.

I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I flicked the switch and saw my reflection on the mirror. Christ, I look like a mess. My eyes were all red and puffy and my hair was a mess. There was a hairbrush near the sink and I brushed my hair.

I was still wondering where Taeyeon was at. My curiosity couldn't help to wonder around her house. I put on the slippers that were near the entrance of her door. I sneaked as quiet as possible around her house, I still couldn't believe how beautiful her house was. It must've cost millions from what I'm seeing. I made my way downstairs and into the dining room, there I noticed a picture of Taeyeon with her family. 

"So this is what her family looks like," I said to no one and smiled to myself. Every detail and aspect of her was beautiful. How her long hair looked so silky and her pale skin brought out her dark brown eyes. And her smile, oh my god. She's so stunning...

What in the world am I thinking?

I sighed and decided to send a text to my mother.

Hey mom, good morning...I'm sorry about my outburst last night. If you're wondering, I'm safe and with a friend. I think I'll be coming home today

-Tiffany to Mom

I made my way back to the living and sat down. There was the controller on the coffee table and I the TV. I channel surfed for a while and out of no where I heard Taeyeon's voice. I jumped and turned around to only see her in gray sweatpants, a black sports bra, and gym shoes with her hair tied up. Sweat was visible on her face, she looks like she just came back from running. Oh god, she looked so attractive.

"GOSH YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP DOING THAT!" I playful raised my voice at her to only see her laugh at me.

"I love scaring you though," she smiled as took a gulp from her water bottle she had on hand. There was awkward silence and I cleared my throat, I decided to speak first.

"Where'd you even go? It's so early," I said in curiosity.
"I went out for a run, and now I'm back just to witness you all comfortable on my couch." Her velvetly sofa felt soft against my skin. There was an awkward tension between the both of us until Taeyeon then rapidly rushed herself upstairs. I let out a big sigh, "UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!" I mentally screamed as I'm frustrated with my feelings for Taeyeon.

Minutes passed and my eyes were starting to get heavier and heavier, until I fell asleep. Next thing you know, I was woken up by hearing Taeyeon screaming in the kitchen.

"TIFFANY!!!! TIFFANY!!!! COME HERE, OH MY GOD!!!" She yelled out.

I rapidly ran from the couch to the kitchen panting.

"WHATS THE MATTER?!" I exclaimed with confusion while still panting.
"THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE KITCHEN!!!" She kept on yelling, I officially thought that Taeyeon had lost her mind.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT???!"
"IT'S THE STOVE!!!!"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE STOVE??!?!"

"There's no food cooking on the stove. Make me some omelets while I get ready for school, thanks," she smiled and winked at me.

At this point, I don't even know what to think about Taeyeon anymore. I'm so beyond done with her and her little funny acts she pulls. I scowled, " YOU KIM TAEYEON, HOW ING DARE YOU EVEN WINK AT ME YOU ! I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN I HEARD YOU SCREAM!!!!"

I went up to her and kept on smacking her as she tried to avoid. Weirdly, she stopped moving and stood stiffly, and I instantly stopped as I heaved in and out of breath.

"Hold on," she said.

"I'M SO BEYOND DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FU-" I was instantly cut off as she covered my mouth with her hand, my eyes widened and I stared at her.

"You really were worried about me, huh?" She said as she uncovered my mouth slowly, and didn't take off her eyes from me.
"Yeah, so what if I was?" I annoyingly scoffed.

She backed up away from me a little and smiled at me while I gulped.

"HA! I KNEW IT, I ING KNEW IT! YOU CARE ABOUT ME, YOU LIKE ME HUH?" She ran around me and kept on teasing. I couldn't help but to crack a smile.

I felt my heart skip a beat and I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even stare at Taeyeon, I was red as a tomato and she kept laughing at me. I don't know my feelings about Taeyeon, yet. All this time we've been spending together lately, made me feel safe with her despite all of our quarrels we have.

"YOU'RE INSANE! I THINK YOU'VE HIT YOUR HEAD MULTIPLE TIMES! I DON'T LIKE YOU L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter