We're Just Getting Started

Piercing Love

3rd P.O.V

It was a new day and everyone was expectecting something different to happen.

Onew and Jonghyun left at differnet times as usual seeing as how Onew was called in to see if he knewwhat the commotion that had happened on school grounds yesterday was about.

Jonghyun didn't get much sleep and so when he arrived to school he was still disappointed for the fact that his troublesome friend hadn't taken mercy on him last night and decided to stay with him even until morning.

Key beat off and had taken more cold showers in one night than he had in all his years of living so far.

Taemin came to school with the thought of seeing Key in mind but more so he couldn't wait until lunch to have his talk with Minho.

While Minho was headed to school with a huge grin on his face. Ever since last night he thought it would be better to show Taemin what all the parts to was rather than be boring and just talk about it.

So everybody headed to school with a different outlook on how the day would end up.

................................................................

Jonghyun P.O.V

That was the warning bell that first period was about to start. Not only was i eagerly anxious about getting to class but also to see Key.

I never really had a problem with gay people its just i never thought that i would end up being one of them. Though i wasn't gay i just wasn't straight either. So then did that make me bi?

My thoughts were rambaling like that for a while until i reached the door to my first perid, where Key was. Butterflies started resurfacing all over again.

So not wanting to be late i stepped inside with a huge grin on my face. I headed straight for my desk and settled in waiting for Key to aknowledge me. He sat with his head down. His cut hair casacading over the side of his arms to land on the desk.

I hadn't realized i was examining him until his faced turned in my direction. Thankfully he was asleep. Continuing with my earlier task of checking out Key's delicate features i noticed that he had nice long thick eyelashes that fanned his face.

He was simply an angel. I never thought id be the one falling for a guy however i couldnt blame myself. Key was on fine piece of man.

Wanting to run my fingers threw his hair i outreached my hand. However i stopped remembering where i was at the time. We were in class though it hadn't started yet. There were enough people to notice if something out of the ordinary happened.

Like me jumping Key right then and there and having my way with him.

I knew that the thought would be hopeless so i was about to turn back to my side of the desk when i heard Key moan a little.

That caught me completely off guard. I sat there staring at him hoping that nobody noticed. To my utter relief nobody seemed to. Not wanting Key to embarrass himself i started to shake him awake.

Moments later his feline like eyes opened up and landed on mine. My breath caught and time stood still. His eyes were so amazing. A lovely shade of brown, they were piercing my very soul, and i loved it. His eyes were on mine and mine alone not letting me look away. Though i didn't mind i decided to at least try and hide the ual frenzy he sent me into.

So i blinked my eyes and turned away from him. Not the hardest thing i had to do so then why did my heart have such a painful tune to it? On a shakey breath i closed my eyes and tried to calm myself as best as i could. When i thought i had myself somewhat under control i reopened my eyes and noticed that there was a note lying in front of me.

I glanced over at Key and noticed that he was staring hard at me. He must have noticed my confused look because he mouthed the words for me to go ahead and open it.

Giving a slight nod of my head i took the note and opened it.

What was written on the paper sent me over the edge.

I.WANT.YOU.

And just like that i became aware of the that had never left. The fire that went threw my body as i read those words was exhilarating and dangerous.

I couldn't take it. I needed release. So raising my hand in the air getting the teachers attention i asked if i may go to the bathroom.

Thankfully he said yes and just like that i made a B-Line for the door. Desperately trying to reach the bathroom before i busted a nut in my pants.

I knew it was useless trying to relieve myself. Key's words sent me over the edge and i couldn't even get rid of the he had given me. But this was the best i could do and so i stumbled into a stall and started beating off at school.

.................................................................

3rd P.O.V

As Jonghyun was busy taking care of himself he didn't notice the bathroom door open or his stall door. Only until he felt a pair of soft hands wrap around , helping him beat off, that he realized someone else was in here with him.

To his surprise however it was Key.

Key had followed Jonghyun to the bathroom with the teachers permission of course. As he entered the bathroom however he heard faint moans. He went to the same stall Jonghyun was in and to his surprise Jonghyun was ing.

Key watched as Jonghyun expertly ran his hands over his and messaged his ball sack. For some reason the fact that Jonghyun was jerking himself off at school from just what Key had written made Key feel special. He couldn't believe what just writting those words had done to Jonghyun. Though he wasn't complaining.

He was glad knowing that he wasn't the only one that had suffered last night from a never ending .

He watched Jonghyun surprised that he hadn't been found out yet. Key realized something about Jonghyun though. Jonghyun was BIG!!! Key wasn't expecting something like that coming from Jonghyun. Though you know what they say. Can''t judge a book by its cover.

Key was loving how Jonghyun was arching his back and . He was sure he even heard his name thrown around in there a couple of times.

That was it though. He couldn't take it anymore. This sight was too spectacular.

So chancing his luck Key finally made his presence known by grabbing ahold of Jonghyun's member and started to it.

"KEY?!!!!" To Jonghyun's surprise Key started to him. He was in too much pleasure to fully wrap his head around what had just happened.

"Key...h..how..l..l..long..have...you been there?! AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Key was working magic on Jonghyuns body.

The way Key took him all the way into his mouth was almost too much for Jonghyun. He hadn't noticed that he was ing his hips into Key's mouth ruthlessly. Jonghyun had been pounding his into Key's mouth over and over again for a while now. Making Key's mouth drip with precum.

That sight and realization was too much for Jonghyun and he came right then and there in Key's mouth.

 However Key hadn't stopped Jonghyun off. Jonghyun noticed that Key was drinking up all of his while he beat himself off. Jonghyun felt a sense of warmth at this. That Key too was feeling the electricity building between them.

Key was getting done up all of Jonghyun's when he felt a pair of hands grab his face and pull it into a scorching hot kiss.

Right then and there Key melted.The kiss lasted a while as Jonghyun s his hands down Key's body to . Key threw his head back and started . He shamelessly ed his hips into Jonghyun's hand as he pumped faster.

Key was now full on and gripping onto Jonghyun's back as he felt his appoarching.

"I..I...I'm....c..cu... AHHHH...AHHH..AH..ah....!!" Key collapsed against Jonghyun's collar bone. Sweat dripping from his hair as he panted finally glad that his was taken care of.

The bell rang letting them know it was time to head back to class and get their stuff.

As they exited the bathroom they felt a refreshed as they knew that their boners were taken care of....for now at least.

.....................................................................................

Taemin P.O.V

I sat all through first period expecting Minho to have told me what a was. Instead he mostly focused on the teacher and partically ignored me. I occasionally side glanced at him to see what he was doing to realize he was staring at me. I blushed furiously and kept my head down for the rest of the class period.

Then the bell rang and before i could even gather my stuff Minho was out of the classroom door. Leaving me a bit hurt and completely dumbfounded.

The rest of second and third period i was contemplating why he might be acting like this. Maybe the fact that i asked him what a was had upset him though he seemed fine with it yesterday.

ARGH!!! I didn't want to think anymore so instead i waited for Minho. It was now lunch time and i was getting my answers one way or another.

I had been waiting about five minutes in the lunch room when i decided to venture around school and see if i could find him outside.

Just as i was exiting i saw him entering. The next thing i knew i had pulled Minho along with me down the hall into a classroom.This time one without a shirtless Key.

Facing Minho i started with the things that were troubling me.

"Hey why were you being such a to me earlier today?"

Minho was staring intently at me.

"Do you know what a is?"

Without hesitation i answered.

"Yeah its you!"

Minho sighed and touched his thumb and forefinger to his temples.

"Okay look sorry about earlier its just i was so deep in thought about how i would go about this."

I felt sort of bad so i apologized as well.

"Okay then first things first. Do you know what you call the thing you piss with?"

...............................................................

 

 

 

Sorry that chapter 8 took me so long to update!

Everytime i got somewhere far in the story my computer unplugged and all my hard hard HARD work was erased sadly T.T

However!!! this is now chapter 9 so bear with me,

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

and please please comment and subscribe>.<

you guys are the ones that keep me writing!!!!!

AIERU>.<